Germanwings Airbus crash 24 March #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now mnbc is saying plane desintegrated,that is opposite from large debris field.MNBC does not know what is going on they just said no to the 5 mile debris,could be 5 acres.

From Dr. Know's link a witness heard noises from plane before crash,so I would assume there was a mechanical and plane did not explode in air but desintegrated on impact.

I hope the media gives the parents of the 16 teenagers and families of other passengers privacy,their pain must be unbearable and I do not want to watch.

How could there be bodies as reported?

BBC news is reporting that a lot of fake pictures purporting to be of the crash and crash scene are already circulating on the web/social media. :(

If you go here: http://casperflights.com/ and select the Bordeaux airport, then set the time to around 10:30am local time (GMT+1) you can pick up the flight.

It may show up as GWI18G or Unknown. Hover over it and you can see the rapid descent, but also how far it still travels in that time. The speed never changes, in fact it appears to speed up for a while. There are large(er) airports around that they could have turned to in case of an emergency, like Nice, Marseille, possibly more.

That tells me the plane was either flown by someone who did not want to do so, or was incapable of doing so. The amount of time and distance the plane kept flying after it started its rapid descent does not indicate to me that it disintegrated in the air. Maybe a cabin pressure problem that left everyone unconscious? Or... malicious intent. IMO MOO

This is so heartbreaking. Prayers to all the families of the victims of this crash.

I am kinda shocked to the lack of snow, but glad at the same time for the rescuers. Does anyone know the elevation of this crash site? Feet above sea level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288