Germany - Alleged paedophile kept child abduction kit in his car

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by MelmothTheLost, Jul 5, 2016.

1. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Active Member

Alleged paedophile accused of kidnapping migrant boy from German asylum camp 'always drove around with a "child rape kit" including chloroform, a stun gun and gags'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-kit-including-chloroform-stun-gun-gags.html

Judging by the extensiveness and sophistication of that kit, I doubt these two kids are his only victims. I suspect we'll be hearing a lot more about this individual.

2. Loading...

3. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Oh My Lord. What kind of a sentencing system do they have in Germany? I really hope this sick POS is not free to run around any time soon. :jail:

4. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Active Member

Nothing like as punitive as in the US unfortunately. This is Europe don't forget. The UK fought a handful of cases right through the European Court of Human Rights to establish it had the right to hand down what we refer to as "whole life orders", i.e. life without the possibility of parole. AFAIK no other country in the EU hands down such long sentences.

5. TDW59

TDW59 New Member

I don't even consider LWOP punitive in this case. Society, our children, need to be protected from this man. He can't be rehabilitated.

6. margarita25

margarita25 Jessica Ridgeway. Never Forgotten.

Reminds me of serial killer Jeffrey Willis, the POI in Jessica Heeringa's case. He had compartments in his van with various sucheck tools including a ball gag, syringes, etc.