Germany Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

I fully agree. But watching sexual abuse stuff wouldn't make someone necessarily a child killer. Also there aren't any more missing children of little Inga's age/gender/profile on the nearby regions (neither on entire Germany). A serial killer would target more children, wouldn't be happy with just one, even more if it were someone with mental problems.
Someone doing the crime inside the Wilhelmshof facility would be noticed. If it was someone like a patient of Wilhelmshof that person would need to harm/kill little Inga very fast and dispose of the body in a way that the person could return to the facility without anyone noticing the person was not there.
I have some ideas about what might have happened and I'm sure BKA did reach the same conclusions as me.
I might never be able to "crack" this case by I did narrow it down to a bunch of suspects/possibilities and ruled out many stuff.
I'm now researching other possibilities and reading as much as I can about it.
It's such a sad case when searching for a child and you have to go through the sickest, evil, darkest search, that's a living nightmare!
I think that everyone who spend their times searching, spending time, reading about it, are the ones who can crack the case!
I wished I lived near, to see the area where she disappeared, it could give good insights for new leads.
With a lot of crimes/disappearances you see videos,where it happened and what clues
Maybe you could contact someone, who is willing to make a video?

I fully agree. But watching sexual abuse stuff wouldn't make someone necessarily a child killer. Also there aren't any more missing children of little Inga's age/gender/profile on the nearby regions (neither on entire Germany). A serial killer would target more children, wouldn't be happy with just one, even more if it were someone with mental problems.
Someone doing the crime inside the Wilhelmshof facility would be noticed. If it was someone like a patient of Wilhelmshof that person would need to harm/kill little Inga very fast and dispose of the body in a way that the person could return to the facility without anyone noticing the person was not there.
I have some ideas about what might have happened and I'm sure BKA did reach the same conclusions as me.
I might never be able to "crack" this case by I did narrow it down to a bunch of suspects/possibilities and ruled out many stuff.
I'm now researching other possibilities and reading as much as I can about it.
It's such a sad case when searching for a child and you have to go through the sickest, evil, darkest search, that's a living nightmare!
I think that everyone who spend their times searching, spending time, reading about it, are the ones who can crack the case!
I wished I lived near, to see the area where she disappeared, it could give good insights for new leads.
With a lot of crimes/disappearances you see videos,where it happened and what clues
Maybe you could contact someone, who is willing to make a video?
Snipped for brevity

The most recent news that we know of is that the German Police were looking for Inga on paedophile networks on the internet / darknet.
Whatever your plans are, don't go there. Don't even think about it.

I don't recall that the police were looking for Inga on the dark Web, I am sure you are confused with the Maddie McCann case ??

I don't recall that the police were looking for Inga on the dark Web, I am sure you are confused with the Maddie McCann case ??

Snipped for brevity

I have been on this case from almost Day 1 and I have kept up with the news from MSM sources about Inga since.

What makes you think I am confused with Madeleine McCann? I don't recall posting on that thread, nor do I read it.

So FYI, here is one of my contributions on this thread about Inga Gehricke.
You may have missed this:

Apparently, it all happened the other way around. The link with Madeleine was found during the investigations into the disappearance of Inga.

Privacy settings
Recent investigations show that the prime suspect - in perhaps the most famous missing persons case in the world - bragged about torturing a victim and destroying evidence during an online conversation with another paedophile. In that conversation, Brückner made it clear that he 'wanted to catch something small and use it for a few days'.

German justice encountered the conversation between the two paedophiles during the investigation of another disappearance, that of the 5-year-old German girl Inga Gehricke.

BBM

The report is based on an interview with German Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters in The Times. The interview is subscription only.

"For the first time after Inga disappeared on May 2, 2015 at the Wilhelmshof near Stendal, the mother of Volksstimme gave an interview."

Von der Polizei Stendal tief enttäuscht

I do fully understand Victoria disappointment at the police as so far they were unable to crack the Inga "case" but "forcing" this case to be like MM will not help either.

For example if we think as CB as a child rapist that would torture the victim for days and later kill her I would want for a guy like him to be as far away as little Inga as possible to start with.

And we should be reasonable as well. BKA/HCW wants so badly to charge/question CB over the MM case and over the other smaller cases they might have against CB that they are planning to visit Portugal and are making all of that media broadcasts and public inquire.

Inga is a very beautiful German girl that did went missing on Germany. IF there were the slight possibility that CB were to be involved on Inga disappearance don't you guys think that HCW would want to question CB over it as well if for nothing else to strengthen the cases (at the public eyes) that they already have/are making against CB ? After all BKA is paid with German taxes, it wouldn't make any sense for BKA to be making a public inquire on CB over a British girl that went missing from Portugal and would "waste the opportunity" to question over Inga as well.

We don't see BKA asking to the public about cars/caravans that CB did had on the time little Inga went missing and we don't see BKA making anything that does connect CB to Inga and that for me is a VERY GOOD and not something bad. If BKA/HCW were to even suspect for just a slight possibility that CB could have done something to Inga by now we would have at least a public request for help as we have for MM.

Both Stendal prosecutor and HCW stated already that CB is NOT a POI in the Inga case. They gave as "example" the fact that CB phone didn't activate towers near the crime scene but goes without saying that was AN EXAMPLE only; they do have way more to exclude CB as a "suspect" because if they hadn't they would inquire the public even if in the form of a small note on the end of the appeal for public info like they are requesting people on Algarve-Portugal to came forward if they "might" have been a victim of CB. Wouldn't make any sense not to do the same unless of course they do know very well that he is indeed not guilty (regarding Inga) and if so (for me) IT'S A GOOD THING and NOT a bad thing.

It's quite "interesting" that some people do believe so strongly on HCW words when he states vaguely that he does have "secret evidence" (that no-one knows what is) that CB did kill MM but no-one trusts HCW/BKA when they say that CB is not a POI in Inga case like if (some) people would want for Her (Inga) to have been a victim of someone like CB...

Last edited:
I do fully understand Victoria disappointment at the police as so far they were unable to crack the Inga "case" but "forcing" this case to be like MM will not help either.

For example if we think as CB as a child rapist that would torture the victim for days and later kill her I would want for a guy like him to be as far away as little Inga as possible to start with.

And we should be reasonable as well. BKA/HCW wants so badly to charge/question CB over the MM case and over the other smaller cases they might have against CB that they are planning to visit Portugal and are making all of that media broadcasts and public inquire.

Inga is a very beautiful German girl that did went missing on Germany. IF there were the slight possibility that CB were to be involved on Inga disappearance don't you guys think that HCW would want to question CB over it as well if for nothing else to strengthen the cases (at the public eyes) that they already have/are making against CB ? After all BKA is paid with German taxes, it wouldn't make any sense for BKA to be making a public inquire on CB over a British girl that went missing from Portugal and would "waste the opportunity" to question over Inga as well.

We don't see BKA asking to the public about cars/caravans that CB did had on the time little Inga went missing and we don't see BKA making anything that does connect CB to Inga and that for me is a VERY GOOD and not something bad. If BKA/HCW were to even suspect for just a slight possibility that CB could have done something to Inga by now we would have at least a public request for help as we have for MM.

Both Stendal prosecutor and HCW stated already that CB is NOT a POI in the Inga case. They gave as "example" the fact that CB phone didn't activate towers near the crime scene but goes without saying that was AN EXAMPLE only; they do have way more to exclude CB as a "suspect" because if they hadn't they would inquire the public even if in the form of a small note on the end of the appeal for public info like they are requesting people on Algarve-Portugal to came forward if they "might" have been a victim of CB. Wouldn't make any sense not to do the same unless of course they do know very well that he is indeed not guilty (regarding Inga) and if so (for me) IT'S A GOOD THING and NOT a bad thing.

It's quite "interesting" that some people do believe so strongly on HCW words when he states vaguely that he does have "secret evidence" (that no-one knows what is) that CB did kill MM but no-one trusts HCW/BKA when they say that CB is not a POI in Inga case like if (some) people would want for Her (Inga) to have been a victim of someone like CB...

It wasn't my intention to post it to discuss CB or MM on this thread, so don't really want to focus on him.

I posted it because it's V's first interview since IG disappeared that's all.

Indeed, the trouble with tying ourselves in knots over who 'didn't do it', leaves less time to figure out who did IMO

Last edited:
"For the first time after Inga disappeared on May 2, 2015 at the Wilhelmshof near Stendal, the mother of Volksstimme gave an interview."

Von der Polizei Stendal tief enttäuscht

A translated part of it :
'What are your hopes?
When the Maddie case is finally cleared up, I first of all hope that the child is alive. Perhaps a connection to the disappearance of Inga could be made. I am deeply disappointed with the police in Stendal and would like another police station to reopen the investigation into my daughter's case.'

Snipped for brevity

FYI Stendal is currently under strict lockdown due to the high number of COVID-19 cases. No tourism is allowed.

Since you can't leave Portugal either, you may have time to consider the following:

Germany has Rule of Law. Privacy laws in Germany are strict.
There is no obligation for the Wilhelmshof to answer questions from strangers. They are not obliged to let someone snoop on their premises, be it land, woods or buildings. They have the right to call the police and have you removed.

The residents of the Wilhelmshof have a right to privacy. This applies to those who were living there at the time of the events, before and after that time and to those who are living there now.
The children who were with Inga that day and their families have a right to privacy.

I could go on, but I hope you get the picture.

The most recent news that we know of is that the German Police were looking for Inga on paedophile networks on the internet / darknet.
Whatever your plans are, don't go there. Don't even think about it.

Source, please?
In Germany, you can make an appointment (to visit someone in facilities) like Wilhelmshof, as long as you are a German resident. Otherwise you can meet, outside this facility. As long as they register and verify your ID.
Landkreis Stendal - Sozialeinrichtungen

Last edited:
Das Foto entstand in einer leerstehenden Fabrik, auf dem Grundstück von Christian B. Sehr brisant: In der Nähe verschwand auch das kleine Mädchen Inga Gehricke, die auch die "deutsche Maddie McCann" genannt wird. Auch hier steht Christian B. im Verdacht, sie entführt zu haben.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rtl.de/cms/neues-foto-zeigt-maddie-verdaechtigen-christian-b-in-leerstehender-fabrik-in-der-naehe-verschwand-inga-gehricke-4706492.html?outputType=amp
I thought the case was closed, but the German media seems not to rule Christian B out as a suspect or someone who knows more?
QBZC7JBW3BEBJBRCZZ4TS7EXEM.jpg

That's just a fluff piece full of speculation. The only connection they make between Inga and Christian B is that he owned a piece of land with a caravan on it about 60 miles from where Inga vanished. And that child *advertiser censored* was found there.
I believe it was already established here that Christian B was not anywhere near the Wilhelmshof the night Inga vanished, based on his cellphone pings. Not far away but also not anywhere near enough to be involved. The only thing interesting is that he had a connection to someone at the Wilhelmshof. But there is no 'smoking gun' that connects him to Inga.

That's just a fluff piece full of speculation. The only connection they make between Inga and Christian B is that he owned a piece of land with a caravan on it about 60 miles from where Inga vanished. And that child *advertiser censored* was found there.
I believe it was already established here that Christian B was not anywhere near the Wilhelmshof the night Inga vanished, based on his cellphone pings. Not far away but also not anywhere near enough to be involved. The only thing interesting is that he had a connection to someone at the Wilhelmshof. But there is no 'smoking gun' that connects him to Inga.
That's all we do right, speculate?
We do not have the tools, knowledge of any ongoing investigation!

What strikes me, is that some here, really seem to think, that discussions about indirect circumstances about a suspect is a NO go.I dont agree!
There seemed to be no other leads in this case, the only lead is ruled out because his cellphone wasn't connected in the area. :confused:

OK let me get this straight. Christian was in the area, around the time that Inga disappeared.Coincidence? I don't buy it.
He had no alibi around the time Inga disappeared.
He had a odd connection to someone, who worked or was a patient in Wilhelmshof.
Christian is a pedophile and is known to have sick fantasy's about abusing girls.
He had several cars at the time Inga vanished, there were even stolen car parts found on that property.
He used drugs, drinked a lot. Made graphic pictures, videos.
A neighbour stated that christian, burned a lot of stuff there, what is unknown.
Translation:
“So far the police assumed that Inga ran into the forest with other children to collect wood for a campfire. “Bild” now quotes an investigator who speaks of a new finding: “Inga quarreled with the other children on the playground that evening, then ran away crying. Apparently not into the forest, but to another playground nearby that leads exactly in the direction of the road. The child must have come to the public street. "

ZDF: Chefermittler will kleine Inga nicht aufgeben - WELT

/QUOTE]
Snipped for focus

There was a dark car seen that seemed similar to what christian, the perp had in the area where Inga disappeared.

Even the media mentions Inga, https://www.rtl.de/cms/ex-freundin-von-maddie-verdaechtigem-christian-b-packt-aus-und-zeigt-brisantes-foto-4706492.html%3foutputType=amp

Last edited:
You don't need to speculate.

Just go to Wilhelmshof, stay there near the park where 9 children were playing (Including Inga) for some hours observing the park, then move to the place where Inga went missing and that Inga father stated to see her with the 2 bottles of water, or if you want just stay there near the park and try not to be seen by anyone.

Also the "near" road is more than 2.5 KM far from the place.

Do you actually think that someone "external" like CB could be "watching" the children for a conasiderable time (so that the person would decide to get a child from the group) while they were playing without been seen by anyone on Wilhelmshof including the other children of the group ?

It's not just the fact that he was not on Wilhelmshof it's just that even if he were on Wilhelmshof there was no way whatsoever for CB or any external "attacker" not to be seen by security guys/people at facility, care takers and even the 3 families parents and children (including little Inga family).

This crime is impossible for an "outsider" and that's it. Like it or not.

Media like to make links and speculate and that's all. They do just want to make it more reliable for CB to have killed/abused/tortured MM if he were to have done the same to more children. They want to make their case "stronger".

At the end of the day you will not see CB charged for anything Inga related as the case (Inga) is closed and BKA is no longer investigating CB over anything Inga related as stated on the article posted here some days ago (Victoria interview).

Again, the way BKA is "targetting" CB so strongly over MM, do you actually think they would "let go" the chance of "linking" him to Inga as well if there were any slight chance for him to be involved ? No way. But then again people who do believe in this "link" will end up with a big disappointment because even IF Cb is ever charged over MM (and i don't even think that he will) he is not been investigated over Inga anymore.

Last edited:
A place full of people on weekends like Wilhelmshof would be the last place for a planned abduction of a child within a group of 9 plus their parents.

The most likely scenario would be an insider adult connected to someone unknown to all others or pure chance when she got lost from the group.

Getting lost from the group was quite an unlikely event, so an insider isn't a very likely option.

Little is known about investigation. All is known is about searching. I hope LE has pinged all Käthen area and not just CB's phone.

Just go to Wilhelmshof, stay there near the park where 9 children were playing (Including Inga) for some hours observing the park, then move to the place where Inga went missing and that Inga father stated to see her with the 2 bottles of water, or if you want just stay there near the park and try not to be seen by anyone.

Do you actually think that someone "external" like CB could be "watching" the children for a conasiderable time (so that the person would decide to get a child from the group) while they were playing without been seen by anyone on Wilhelmshof including the other children of the group ?

It's not just the fact that he was not on Wilhelmshof it's just that even if he were on Wilhelmshof there was no way whatsoever for CB or any external "attacker" not to be seen by security guys/people at facility, care takers and even the 3 families parents and children (including little Inga family).

Media like to make links and speculate and that's all. They do just want to make it more reliable for CB to have killed/abused/tortured MM if he were to have done the same to more children. They want to make their case "stronger".

At the end of the day you will not see CB charged for anything Inga related as the case (Inga) is closed and BKA is no longer investigating CB over anything Inga related as stated on the article posted here some days ago (Victoria interview).

Again, the way BKA is "targetting" CB so strongly over MM, do you actually think theyt would "let go" the chance of "linking" him to Inga as well if there were any slight chance for him to be involved ? No way. But then again people who do believe in this "link" will end up with a bid disappointment even IF Cb is ever charged over MM and i don't even think that he will, but that is another matter that doesn't concearn me at all.
The problem is that nobody was seen, when Inga went missing. Now that I have read that Inga went to a playground, nearby a road makes me believe that she was taken by someone who had a car. Dogs did not detect any sense of her.
Christian had a lot of problems, related to drugs, alcohol. Like patients in Wilhelmshof, he knew a person there.
I think he knows the area well, he bought the place in 2010,Inga went missing in 2015.He was in the area, around her disappearance.
When the police searched the property in 2016,he wasn't there, his whereabouts is unknown.

I think it was a opportunity crime, Inga was at the wrong time, at the wrong place, seen by the wrong person. This person did not need to spend hours of lurking, 15 minutes is enough to observe that a young girl is alone and upset.
My opinion is that he had something to do with her vanishing.

It is not the first time, police makes mistakes in a investigation, it happens all the time, in every country, the trace gets cold.

Everyone that was there do known where they saw Inga for the last time. It's just that YOU don't know but the people who were there DO KNOW. Children that were with Inga and Inga parents do know the last time where they did saw Her and where and did report about that to BKA and then you have the official site with the map and you do know by statments where She was seen.

It doesn't matter what media/newspapers tells you later. It doesn't matter what the private investigator tells you later.

On the first days BKA didn't consider this as a crime. It was a search for someone that got lost on the woods based on the reports that they did had from all people that were there with little Inga.

IF the original version were to be different they would consider this as a crime from moment one.

A place full of people on weekends like Wilhelmshof would be the last place for a planned abduction of a child within a group of 9 plus their parents.

The most likely scenario would be an insider adult connected to someone unknown to all others or pure chance when she got lost from the group.

Getting lost from the group was quite an unlikely event, so an insider isn't a very likely option.

Little is known about investigation. All is known is about searching. I hope LE has pinged all Käthen area and not just CB's phone.
I have read on other forums that he had more then one phone, stolen items. It is very easy to root a stolen phone. And it is easy to switch your phone off, maybe when you visit wilhelmshof, you are not allowed to use your phone, so you switch it off, before you enter the area.
Everything is possible and open to speculation. Do not underestimate the networking in the pedophile circles.

Switching down the phone wouldn't make you "invisible" to all the people that were on Wilhelmshof (to see CB with the eyes). Everyone knows CB now - by the news and MM case - so IF someone would ever saw CB on Wilhelmshof they would have told BKA by now...

Switching down the phone wouldn't make you "invisible" to all the people that were on Wilhelmshof (to see CB with the eyes). Everyone knows CB now - by the news and MM case - so IF someone would ever saw CB on Wilhelmshof they would have told BKA by now...
If he got to Wilhelmshof, that is!
Why would patients tell, if they saw him?
These people are not committed there for a broken toe, they are there because they are addicted to drugs or sex assaults/offenders.

Again, the way BKA is "targetting" CB so strongly over MM, do you actually think they would "let go" the chance of "linking" him to Inga as well if there were any slight chance for him to be involved ? No way. But then again people who do believe in this "link" will end up with a big disappointment because even IF Cb is ever charged over MM (and i don't even think that he will) he is not been investigated over Inga anymore.

You can't say it's impossible for an outsider, because you would then mean it's someone who lives there, and if that was the case, they would of left with her, and that person would be known as missing too.
As I have said before, it was open to the public, and anyone can walk through the forest, its not enclosed and its not private land
And regard visitors, if for instance I had been visiting with you, at the time, anyone else that we saw there would not seem suspicious to us, as why would they?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back