Germany - Kalinka Bamberski, 14, murdered, Lindau, 9 July 1982

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by jashrema, Nov 4, 2009.

1. jashrema

jashrema Verified insider - Sierah Joughin case

2. Loading...

3. ohiogirl

ohiogirl New Member

Good for him. It's too bad he will probably be charged with kidnapping at least, and have to serve time. But, some parents will never give up, as it should be.

4. Vegas Bride

Vegas Bride New Member

From the article, it sounds like he injected more than 1 teenage girl so he could rape them, no telling how many victims he's had.
    Imo the father showed a lot of restraint, it would have been hard for me to leave him there with just a head wound!

VB

5. jashrema

jashrema Verified insider - Sierah Joughin case

I just think its fantastic that he he dumped on the courthouse steps in the country that could try him. He thought he was safe in another country, but dad wants justice. Now, if someone had only done that to polanski! Don't get me started on him!

6. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ New Member

The man is a HERO in my book!

7. mysterygirl

mysterygirl A Nancy Drew Wannabe

Give that father a medal!

8. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

Now, that is heartwarming. :woohoo:

9. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

IMO, this father should not be charged. He did what authorities couldn't and or wouldn't do.

This might be more appropriately posted in the news that makes you smile thread. It sure made me smile this dad helped in finding justice for his daughter.

10. Openmind

Openmind New Member

This makes me smile but it also makes me very sad. What this poor father has had to endure all these years while this "doctor" went on with his life. The father had to suffer the loss of his beloved daughter while the German and French governments dickered over what to do with the murderer/rapist -- a big fat nothing, it seems. If there is any justice in these countries, they will not charge the father and put the doctor in prison.

11. lizzybeth

lizzybeth New Member

I agree, he should be given a medal, or reward. He did what the government either refused to do or couldn't do. I probably would have killed him instead of leaving him on the courthouse steps.

12. Balthazar

Balthazar New Member

Hopefully, this will result in nothing more than a slap on the wrist for the father. Perhaps some stern words about not taking the law into one's own hands, followed by congratulations and a dismissal of charges from the judge would be in order.

13. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

From October 2011:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/23/w...ce-ends-in-guilty-verdict-in-france.html?_r=0

From June 2014:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27902154