Germany Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 #2

They don't have a body so they would first have to prove she is even dead. And, if they are reporting so many sightings all over the world, as they put it, that would be hard. They have said she never left the house alive, but they can't prove that she left it dead. No cadaver dog response, no evidence in the car ( the hair in the trunk was not proven to not be hers).

LE is discounting a lot of circumstantial evidence leading up to that morning. She had a disagreement at school a day before and had shared that she wanted to change schools. A girl who did not know her but knew who she was reported that she saw RR at a bus stop Monday evening talking on a phone. Her mother reported an Internet connection with a person named Max or Maxi.

I can't see how LE could even arrest, never mind convict a person with that information.
I just don't understand what LE knows that makes them persist with her meeting a violent death at the hands of her BIL

This whole case has become so convoluted and I’m truly frustrated with LE for jumping the gun in so many ways.
I can’t say that I think BIL is innocent- from get go it felt like whatever took place happened in that home, and that she was wrapped in her blanket and her cell was turned off after said incident.
But to make the statements that they did and the arrests were such a rush that definitely bit them in the butt. I think they’ve severely botched this case due to emotion and it’s all unraveling... I’m not sure that this won’t in fact turn into a cold case.

LE would have to prove she wasn't still in the house, alive, with her phone turned off while everyone was out working or riding down the A2 on a drug run. Then, when they were expected home she left to meet someone she met on the Internet ( Max ?) who had provided her with another phone, perhaps after he got off work. She was seen at the bus stop as she was either waiting to be picked up or waiting for another bus.
I think she is with someone older who has a job and the means to support her and she is just staying off the radar.
Her sister had said she seemed a little withdrawn and subdued on Sunday afternoon as they were playing board games, perhaps she knew what was planned for the next day.
I think she may have planned to be away for a while but everything blew up and got serious fast and her BIL was arrested, her sister on the news begging for her safety and she found she didn't have the courage to return home. Also, whoever she is with could face charges because she is still a minor.
All of this is my opinion only as an alternative scenario to the awful theory that is being pursued now.

MISSING REBECCA IN POLAND? FATHER REUSCH GIVES UPDATE

Now it is sad certainty, after the Polish officials were contacted and video recordings were evaluated: Rebecca is apparently not in Krakow. "We feel terrible, our Becci is still gone," Rebecca's father revealed in conversation.

So far, a good 2300 indications have been received, the number more or less stagnate. A search operation is not planned for the time being. And the brother-in-law? Florian R. is from the perspective of the police continue to be suspicious, but the family keeps his hands protectively over him. For them it is clear: The 27-year-old has nothing to do with her disappearance.

Vermisste Rebecca in Polen? Vater Reusch gibt Update

So they still don't think he was involved ? well after all this time I'm inclined to believe them, Its rare or never happens that an entire family would believe him if he was lying , the police have nothing apparently and honestly they don't seem stupid, but LE seems to be firm on its him this is a odd case , I feel like she is alive , I think she ran off and now is either too scared or being prevented from contact .

So they still don't think he was involved ? well after all this time I'm inclined to believe them, Its rare or never happens that an entire family would believe him if he was lying , the police have nothing apparently and honestly they don't seem stupid, but LE seems to be firm on its him this is a odd case , I feel like she is alive , I think she ran off and now is either too scared or being prevented from contact .
Yes,could be..there was/were sightings of her after the morning of Febr.18,from one, at least,who knows the family.

I read that BIL got his job back,at the same hotel he worked as a cook.

Anyway,the last WA was recieved at 8.42 on her phone,and many times, I wondered about that..if her phone (Iphone 6) would be unlocked to switch on the wifi,in order to recieve that message.

When I leave home. I always switch off my WiFi because I have heard that the phone’s battery lasts longer (otherwise it keeps searching for an internet connection)
More then once I found out that,after half an hour orso,when I am at another location,the wifi/internet connection automatic switched on and I start to recieve messages/mails etc on my phone,without switching the wifi on.
First I thought...that I was mistaken and I switched the Wifi on without remembering it..but it happend every time.
Because I have an android,I asked my daughter if she recognised this (she has an Iphone) and she said yes,her phone pickes up a signal that automaticly switches her wifi on too!

I do think now,that it must be a setting on the phone that picks up a signal from a secured wifi router that you use regularly.

I hope that Rebecca is alive,but if she is and ran off,why did she take her schoolstuff with her? Imo that does not make sense,she didn't like that school and wanted to switch schools in her final year.Could be that she was lured into something?
Maybe she wanted skip class and knew that the school didnt call her parents after 9AM (class started 9.50AM) and she spend her day somewhere else...untill she was seen at the bus stop by an acquaintance of her sister...

Just thinking out loud here...:confused:

ITA. I wonder if the episode at school was so much more serious to her and she simply couldn't go back and face whatever it was day after day. Perhaps she wasn't finding the support from family because from their larger perception of the circumstance of changing schools etc. was an overreaction. I am pretty sure I would have insisted my teenager stay in school and "handle" it with my support. I know that things that affect teenagers can blow up and become huge in their minds but in the big picture of life from an adult perspective things can be worked through. Perhaps her solution of getting away for a few days blew up (BIL arrested, LE declaring she didn't leave the home alive) things she didn't think through as happening, and now she feels she cannot go home and she is caught. MOO MOO

All of me wants to believe she is somewhere safe until proven otherwise. If she is somewhere with someone who has a job and can support her and keep her healthy and safe until she works through her issues then that will be the best outcome. I guess that sounds like Pollyanna but it beats sitting around thinking about all the terrible, dark or gruesome things that might have happened.

Missing case Rebecca Reusch in the news ticker:
2300 Notes: Is there a new track or is the file closed?

Rebecca has been missing since February 18, 2019.
The search for the missing Rebecca Reusch from Berlin continues. Despite numerous indications, the police do not give up. All current developments in the case of missing Rebecca in the news ticker.

More than 2,200 references have been received by the police so far. Nevertheless, no search results brought any new results so far. All news about the missing case Rebecca can be found here in our ticker.
News ticker for the missing Rebecca (15) from Berlin
2,300 notes on the case of the missing Rebecca

More than 2,200 references have been received by the police so far. Nevertheless, no search results brought any new results so far. All news about the missing case Rebecca can be found here in our ticker.

Father Bernd Reusch gives update
Rebecca's sister Jessica gives TV interview after release of Florian R.
Police Brandenburg in trouble - license plate stored in stock
+++ 17.05.2019: Around 2300 hints - Are there any results or is the file closed? +++
Three months after the disappearance of 15-year-old Rebecca from Berlin, the police continue to search for the body and the perpetrator. Nothing has changed, said a spokesman for the prosecutor. About 2300 references from the population were received and evaluated. The
homicide squad is on the case. The brother-in-law of Rebecca is still suspected of having killed the 15-year-old.
Despite the weeks-long, exhausting search in forests and lakes in the east of Brandenburg, the police could not find the corpse of Rebecca. In the meantime, more than 30 people took care of the case at the State Criminal Police Office. Without a corpse and corresponding traces, the investigation is very difficult. The investigators say, but such cases could be solved even after years, if hints or traces appear. The files are not finally closed. The police assume a murder case - and murder does not expire.
Vermisstenfall Rebecca Reusch im News-Ticker: 2300 Hinweise: Gibt es eine neue Spur oder wird die Akte geschlossen?

Personal note:
Perhaps during the summer season, when people spend holiday-time at the former search sites some clues (about her) will be surface...?
-If there is a body of course...

Does anyone know if the are still standing by the Brother in law? I think people know in their gut even if its shocking and unbelievable to them , but they usually come around within a few months , if they are still standing by him after this length of time I'm inclined to think they have the wrong guy.

Does anyone know if the are still standing by the Brother in law? I think people know in their gut even if its shocking and unbelievable to them , but they usually come around within a few months , if they are still standing by him after this length of time I'm inclined to think they have the wrong guy.
When I translated some articles last week they did state they were steadfast in their belief that he had nothing to do with it, I don’t think that will ever change unless some new evidence is brought to light.

While I agree it does say a ton for his character, we’ve seen it before when good people do very bad things and it’s so unbelievable to the people around them once truth comes out. The entire family wants her to be alive and safe somewhere so I don’t think their brains will ever even let them go there. Denial is strong..
Here’s to hoping she’s alive, well, and safe and too scared to come forward from all of the media attention. Maybe with some time we will get an answer...

When I translated some articles last week they did state they were steadfast in their belief that he had nothing to do with it, I don’t think that will ever change unless some new evidence is brought to light.

While I agree it does say a ton for his character, we’ve seen it before when good people do very bad things and it’s so unbelievable to the people around them once truth comes out. The entire family wants her to be alive and safe somewhere so I don’t think their brains will ever even let them go there. Denial is strong..
Here’s to hoping she’s alive, well, and safe and too scared to come forward from all of the media attention. Maybe with some time we will get an answer...
Well said @Dre I hope so too...!

Missing Rebecca

15-year-old Berlin woman missing for 3 months
Police confirm: search for Rebecca Reusch was discontinued in April

May 22,2019
Police had combed forests and lakes

More than three months ago - on 18th February - Rebecca Reusch from Berlin disappeared. Since then, the police are looking for the missing 15-year-old schoolgirl. Again and again elaborate searches were started in forests and lakes in Berlin and Brandenburg. Hundreds of policemen were on duty. Beagles, helicopters, and divers scoured the area where the investigators suspected the girl. So far inconclusive. Now the police have told RTL that they have not been looking for Rebecca since April.

Investigators: About 2,300 hints are still being processed

"The structured searches for Rebecca were provisionally closed in April and should new evidence emerge, the search would resume," the police told RTL on Saturday.Previously, the "picture" had reported about it.

The prosecution had already informed that a search with hundreds of people for the time being is not planned. In addition, there is no new investigative status. The 3rd Homicide Commission is still working on the approximately 2,300 clues to Rebecca's disappearance, said a spokesman. The latest rumors that Rebecca might be in Poland have not been confirmed. The prosecution still considers Rebecca's brother-in-law Florian R. to be suspicious.

"Now you have to come home"
Rebecca's parents had turned to her daughter in an emotional letter on Friday. It makes it clear that the uncertainty about where their child is, consumes their last strength. "We are lost in our fear and every day there is no hope of ever seeing you again, we are frozen in our grief, everything is hardening within us and yet we work every day," says the text.

In the past, they kept turning to the press, hoping people would provide more clues. But meanwhile they have withdrawn. The public hubbub was too much. They write: "We stand at the window staring out and think now ... Now you have to come, but instead the cars drive very slowly past our house and look at us ... o to parents, who mourn is a sensation! "

The uncertainty continues [.......]

Vermisste Rebecca Reusch aus Berlin: Die Suche nach der Schülerin wurde im April eingestellt

Lost for words.. I feel real bad for her family..

Last edited:
Over 3,700 posts on instagram with the hashtag #findbecci related to this case.

Over 35 different instagram profiles created to "find becci" related to this case.

RR lived her life on instagram, it's apparent. It's very suspicious that her insta pics were deleted right when she disappeared.

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT was the school drama about??

It is hard to keep this case alive since it seems to have slipped over to SM. The persistence of LE in keeping the BIL as the main focus as the case gets colder, limits sleuthing. Other than mentioning the more than 3,000 tips that have come in, it is hard to know how much effort LE is putting into following up on them. MOO

It's very suspicious that her insta pics were deleted right when she disappeared.

WHAT, WHAT, WHAT was the school drama about??
It s still not clear to me who's and wich insta pictures were deleted.The statement that her father made earlier was later corrected in msm that he was confused and it was her sis Vivian who deleted pictures from her own insta account.

Here is more about her school & what family,her father is saying:

26.05.2019 um 15:02 Uhr
"Bernd Reusch reports in an interview with the broadcaster RTL about a detail that has not yet reached the public. A ten-year-old student, who also visits the Walter Gropius School like Rebecca, is said to have heard a tangible argument. In the center: Rebecca Reusch and some guys. The students are said to have even detained Rebecca. "The girl was around 16 clock on February 18, so on the day Rebecca disappeared, witnessed that a big girl had a fight with several guys," Bernd Reusch told RTL.

His daughter did not feel well at school, wanted to finish her high school diploma elsewhere, says the worried father."

Rebecca Reusch: 100 Tage der Ungewissheit – Polizei stellt Suche ein

It is hard to keep this case alive since it seems to have slipped over to SM. The persistence of LE in keeping the BIL as the main focus as the case gets colder, limits sleuthing. Other than mentioning the more than 3,000 tips that have come in, it is hard to know how much effort LE is putting into following up on them. MOO
It is hard to keep this case alive.I believe that also.
Not much mention either from her family /LE about her laptop that was left behind. Seems to me a 15 year old would have some SM accounts on that too..?!
rebecca-reusch-vermisst.png

^^ screenshot from her Insta.

According to previous articles, her looks/ blond hair (with pink locks) at the time of her disapearence was more like this: Germany - Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*

It s still not clear to me who's and wich insta pictures were deleted.The statement that her father made earlier was later corrected in msm that he was confused and it was her sis Vivian who deleted pictures from her own insta account.

Here is more about her school & what family,her father is saying:

26.05.2019 um 15:02 Uhr
"Bernd Reusch reports in an interview with the broadcaster RTL about a detail that has not yet reached the public. A ten-year-old student, who also visits the Walter Gropius School like Rebecca, is said to have heard a tangible argument. In the center: Rebecca Reusch and some guys. The students are said to have even detained Rebecca. "The girl was around 16 clock on February 18, so on the day Rebecca disappeared, witnessed that a big girl had a fight with several guys," Bernd Reusch told RTL.

His daughter did not feel well at school, wanted to finish her high school diploma elsewhere, says the worried father."

Rebecca Reusch: 100 Tage der Ungewissheit – Polizei stellt Suche ein

It is hard to keep this case alive.I believe that also.
Not much mention either from her family /LE about her laptop that was left behind. Seems to me a 15 year old would have some SM accounts on that too..?!
rebecca-reusch-vermisst.png

^^ screenshot from her Insta.

According to previous articles, her looks/ blond hair (with pink locks) at the time of her disapearence was more like this: Germany - Germany - Rebecca Reusch, 15, Berlin, 18 Feb 2019 *Arrest*
I remember reading a little about that argument with several boys as reported by the 10 year old way back near the beginning. I felt at the time as I feel about a couple of other reports that LE did not appear to give it much credence because they were totally behind the BIL being the perp.
If that group of boys did harass her and scare her, she may have felt she had no choice but to disappear.

I remember reading a little about that argument with several boys as reported by the 10 year old way back near the beginning. I felt at the time as I feel about a couple of other reports that LE did not appear to give it much credence because they were totally behind the BIL being the perp.
If that group of boys did harass her and scare her, she may have felt she had no choice but to disappear.
There is an article from Rebecca Reusch und andere vermisste Berliner: Auf den Spuren der Wahrsager not much about harassment,but an overview (recent state) of the investigation ..

"In the meantime, there are voices in the authorities that ask louder and louder: What if everything was different and Rebecca was only uprooted? Or what if it was not the brother-in-law who killed Rebecca, but someone else?
How desperate the situation of the murder investigators is, shows that they have now arrived in category three. In this category are hints from fortune-tellers, dowsers, and people who can talk to the dead. [....]"

By my knowledge,RRs school never released an official statement or a spoken word of sympathy towards her family.Only a few words from teachers,-off the record- kinda.
Dont know if the school has CCTV,but if they have,it would be checked..in and around that area..?

No other criminal case has moved Germany in 2019 so far as the case of the missing Rebecca Reusch from Berlin. Since February 18, the 15-year-old student from Berlin has been missing. For the police is certain: Rebecca Reusch is no longer alive - already in early March, the investigators expressed this cruel suspicion.

The missing-person expert Peter Jamin does not assume that Rebecca Reusch is dead. He voices another suspicion in a conversation with DER WESTEN ... Jamin believes that the pupil is still alive.

"The police have exhausted the investigation into the Rebecca case. The officials have indeed found a few traces, but that means absolutely nothing! She could still live very well, "said Jamin. In conversation, he records two more scenarios that might have occurred to Rebecca in the event of a missing person - in contrast to the thesis that she was long dead.

Rebecca Reusch: These scenarios are conceivable
Rebecca Reusch has consciously turned her back on her life and has run herself away. "The girl could have left voluntarily. For example, because she has fallen in love with someone from the Internet. There are certainly hints, "explains Jamin.
Rebecca Reusch is still alive - but could still have fallen victim to a crime: "It would also be conceivable that the student has been abducted and locked up," said Jamin.
"We know that there are such circles. In which girls are held, "explains Jamin and draws a parallel to the missing case Stephanie R. from Dresden.
In January 2006, the then 13-year-old disappeared from the Saxon city. She was on her way to school - when Mario M. intercepted her, locked her in a wooden box and held him in his home for weeks. Over time, he abused the girl more than 100 times.
She was only able to escape from the slip of paper she secretly threw on the floor during evening walks with her tormenter. It said things like, "It's about life and death. This is no joke. "Her torturer is sentenced to life imprisonment of 15 years."
The writer Peter Jamin is missing-expert.[........]

Rebecca Reusch: Experte äußert krassen Verdacht – „Wir wissen, dass es sowas gibt...“
Nothing new but hopefully these scenarios will lead to something now that it is publicly published.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back