Getting a Tattoo proved fatal

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Oct 15, 2005.

  1. Casshew

    Casshew Former Member

    Messages:
    27,884
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    0
    A 28-year-old man getting a tattoo at a parlor in Brooklyn died after getting dizzy, falling headfirst into a glass case and cutting his neck, police said.

    Juaquin Leger was pronounced dead at a hospital Thursday afternoon, police said.

    Calls to the Buzz tattoo shop that was identified by police as the shop where the man fell went unanswered Friday. Police said the death was under investigation.


    Story
     
  2. Loading...


  3. michelle

    michelle Joy comes in the Morning

    Messages:
    9,908
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    geeze that is terrible!!!!
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice