Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
This production helps Rex even more than AE, IMO

MOO
It likes another slap in the face to the families IMO. These women were viciously murdered, stigmatized in death and furthered silenced as LE both ignored the initial missing reports filed by the victims’ loved ones and prioritized saving their own corrupt careers over getting justice for their fellow human beings. For over 12 years their lives, deaths and families’ pain were treated like they didn’t matter because, according to LE, as sex workers their targeted murders didn’t warrant or reflect larger community concerns. But yet somehow RH’s story warrants not only it’s own documentary but also a national TV audience. RH’s victims and their stories were minimized and dehumanized to the single label of prostitute whereas RH’s gets to feature his family, their lawyers, his home life and the emotional impact his trial has on his loved ones. Their murders profit their killer’s loved ones 1 million dollars at the costs of perpetuating the cycle of once again devaluing and dismissing marginalized victims.

Asa Ellerup's fundraiser () set up by Melissa Moore is no longer accepting donations.
The timeline for closing it was when the 1 million deal became public.
I'm curious to know if Asa said she doesn't need/want any more donations or Melissa Moore felt that way or was Moore offended by her and her family making money off of an accused serial killer who she just so happens to be married to?
Hopefully the “account” will refund the money to the donors.

Asa Ellerup's fundraiser () set up by Melissa Moore is no longer accepting donations.
The timeline for closing it was when the 1 million deal became public.
I'm curious to know if Asa said she doesn't need/want any more donations or Melissa Moore felt that way or was Moore offended by her and her family making money off of an accused serial killer who she just so happens to be married to?
I think the whole thing sordid. The fundraiser was something neither Macedonio nor AE should have endorsed. But I don't think MM did it to contribute to Suffolk-brand scum. I think she had good intentions, as did most donors.

MOO

It likes another slap in the face to the families IMO. These women were viciously murdered, stigmatized in death and furthered silenced as LE both ignored the initial missing reports filed by the victims’ loved ones and prioritized saving their own corrupt careers over getting justice for their fellow human beings. For over 12 years their lives, deaths and families’ pain were treated like they didn’t matter because, according to LE, as sex workers their targeted murders didn’t warrant or reflect larger community concerns. But yet somehow RH’s story warrants not only it’s own documentary but also a national TV audience. RH’s victims and their stories were minimized and dehumanized to the single label of prostitute whereas RH’s gets to feature his family, their lawyers, his home life and the emotional impact his trial has on his loved ones. Their murders profit their killer’s loved ones 1 million dollars at the costs of perpetuating the cycle of once again devaluing and dismissing marginalized victims.
iirc: It was said that Asa will be commenting on the trial as it unfolds and its aftermath.
<modsnip: not victim friendly>
The way the world is now spinning RH will probably gather a noticeable fan club declaring his innocence and claiming that he and his family are being persecuted by the corrupt Suffolk powers that be.
<modsnip: not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the whole thing sordid. The fundraiser was something neither Macedonio nor AE should have endorsed. But I don't think MM did it to contribute to Suffolk-brand scum. I think she had good intentions, as did most donors.

MOO
Moore's good intentions aside I kinda cringed when out of the gate she declared that Asa was totally innocent of knowing/suspecting or being involved in any way in the accusations against her husband Rex.
This was after her speaking with Asa.
She also said she's looking forward to hearing all that Asa has to say when the time is right for her to speak.
Moore said she can read people yet she wouldn't be the first to be totally bamboozled.

Great point!
It is said that "money talks".
Melissa Moore could be part of the documentary including getting paid?
Maybe. But while not at all on a level of the families of the murdered, AE is in a horrible situation.

Right now, I'm going to assume MM had good intentions and uniquely believable empathy for Rex's family, making her a uniquely qualified fundraiser. She could have been drawn in by Macedonio, IMO.

If she shut the thing down upon hearing about the paid production, that could very well indicate she decided she didn't want to be part of whatever is going on in the poop-show co-mingled defense/divorce/"documentary".

I hope I'm right, and I don't hear of her on Peacock.

MOO

Moore's good intentions aside I kinda cringed when out of the gate she declared that Asa was totally innocent of knowing/suspecting or being involved in any way in the accusations against her husband Rex.
This was after her speaking with Asa.
She also said she's looking forward to hearing all that Asa has to say when the time is right for her to speak.
Moore said she can read people yet she wouldn't be the first to be totally bamboozled.
Yeah. My advice to anyone who has a superior insight into others is to assume they do not have that gift. It's a magnet for manipulators.

MOO

So…serial killers now have their own helpline where they can get legal advice and financial support??

Except instead of calling they have to contact it via mail?

Odd and perhaps off-putting
"Jesperson said he told Heuermann the same thing, and that Heuermann wrote back saying, "He'd take it under advisement."

Except in that letter, RH didn't say he'd take it under advisement at all. He said he would take it to heart.

ETA: I'm not sure this replied to the proper quote for some reason.

Last edited:
So…serial killers now have their own helpline where they can get legal advice and financial support??

Except instead of calling they have to contact it via mail?

Odd and perhaps off-putting
I would think every piece of mail to such a high profile/attention-seeking inmate is actually read, not just glanced at and photocopied. I can't believe they gave that to Happy Face. Maybe they were negotiating for his latest confession or something, but...yuck.

JMO, MOO

Maybe. But while not at all on a level of the families of the murdered, AE is in a horrible situation.

Right now, I'm going to assume MM had good intentions and uniquely believable empathy for Rex's family, making her a uniquely qualified fundraiser. She could have been drawn in by Macedonio, IMO.

If she shut the thing down upon hearing about the paid production, that could very well indicate she decided she didn't want to be part of whatever is going on in the poop-show co-mingled defense/divorce/"documentary".

I hope I'm right, and I don't hear of her on Peacock.

MOO
I'm right with you and hopefully Moore is a woman of integrity who wasn't going to be part of the highly offensive grifting bandwagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea