Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lawyer for #ShannonGilbert's family alleges that 4 witnesses who interfaced with #Rexheuermann have provided information to him. W1: -Swinger -Her BF was a cop & swinger -They went to RH's house After picking up a girl she says is #KarenVergata -Karen and RH have sex -W1 and RH have sex -RH and BF Cop have sex -RH's Wife, Asa wouldn't have sex with W1 because she was black -W1 and BF leave without Karen who they see run out of the house Naked as they are leaving -W1 amd BF think it is a game and leave.

W2: -Banker and Taxi Driver -Gets dispatched to pick up a girl at the Sayville Motor Lodge -Told to flash lights and honk and she will come out -#Rexheuermann runs out and gets in an SUV -Then girl who she says was #ShannonGilbert comes out gets in W2 taxi and she takes her to the train station. -Then, in 2009, she was dispatched to pick up a guy. It ends up being RH who is dressed in camo and tells W2 to take him to the woods and he wants to kill her -He has a pistol -Dispatcher comes over radio -RH gets scared and bails I want to reiterate, this is all according to the attorney of #ShannonGilbert. He says affidavits to follow for W1 and W2.

what in god's name? just INSANE..so did he want to kill her because she saw him with Shannen? WHAT??? I believe it..I believe the cabdriver. mOO

W3: -Sex Worker -Now lives in Oklahoma -RH picked her up in Queens -She gave him oral sex -He threatened to kill her -He let her go She did not sign an affidavit. She did identify herself and that information was given to law enforcement. W4: -Sex Worker -Had sex with Rex 20 plus times

W4 says Rex was a Serial Sex Worker addict -No issue with him -Once when W4 was at #Rexheuermann's home Asa was there - She got very angry at W4 and accused W4 of stealing her Iron. That's right, as in ironing clothes. No worries about having sex with my husband, but you better leave the iron behind.... She did not sign an affidavit. She did identify herself and that information was given to law enforcement. The Suffolk County Police Commissioner will duly investigate the new information.
The Commish also says be on the lookout for charges concerning the 4th #GilgoBeach victim.

The lawyer for #ShannonGilbert's family alleges that 4 witnesses who interfaced with #Rexheuermann have provided information to him. W1: -Swinger -Her BF was a cop & swinger -They went to RH's house After picking up a girl she says is #KarenVergata -Karen and RH have sex -W1 and RH have sex -RH and BF Cop have sex -RH's Wife, Asa wouldn't have sex with W1 because she was black -W1 and BF leave without Karen who they see run out of the house Naked as they are leaving -W1 amd BF think it is a game and leave.

W2: -Banker and Taxi Driver -Gets dispatched to pick up a girl at the Sayville Motor Lodge -Told to flash lights and honk and she will come out -#Rexheuermann runs out and gets in an SUV -Then girl who she says was #ShannonGilbert comes out gets in W2 taxi and she takes her to the train station. -Then, in 2009, she was dispatched to pick up a guy. It ends up being RH who is dressed in camo and tells W2 to take him to the woods and he wants to kill her -He has a pistol -Dispatcher comes over radio -RH gets scared and bails I want to reiterate, this is all according to the attorney of #ShannonGilbert. He says affidavits to follow for W1 and W2.

I believe them. Rex Heuermann is a difficult man to confuse with other men. IIRC, John Ray has had other witnesses come forward who swear to Rex taking sex workers home. They're not mentioned in this tranche of witness affadavits, I assume, because the witness mentioned today is the only one who can made a connection to Karen Vergata.

I'm not surprised to hear that Rex and Asa were a "swinger" couple. I suppose its not uncommon. The difference is when it involves murder.

If accurate, it makes you wonder why Suffolk Co PD has gone to such great lengths over the years to cover this up, simply because a police officer was involved. Surely the PD can survive a horrible scandal involving one or two of its officers. IDK. I have a feeling the SCPD knows a LOT more about these activities than what these witnesses have shared.

Thanks so much, SDS71. I was trying to read your first summary on my cell phone, while at a stoplight and in the grocery store. It was a zinger!

I've always felt 100 percent that Shannen was murdered by the same killer who murdered the others..I think he didn't move her or take her anywhere because cops were out looking for her and he didn't have time or a good way to get her out of there..maybe he just dragged her back there and left. It just makes sense, that's Rex H's area and he's a serial killer of sex workers. Also he is big enough to carry a skinny young women through the bramble or to even throw a body from the bed of his truck.

there is only one Gilgo beach murderer and that is Rex..Shannen did not die of hypothermia or mania...and there is no evidence pointing to a hypothermic death.

Rex knew her, somehow he knew where she was that night and took it from there. mOO
From the very beginning, in the search for Shannon, many of us surmised that she may have seen something or someone, in Brewers house or wherever he took her that night, that caused her to fear for her life. The fact that she said, “ they’re” trying to or are going to kill me, meant more than one person that night caused her tremendous fear.

From the very beginning, in the search for Shannon, many of us surmised that she may have seen something or someone, in Brewers house or wherever he took her that night, that caused her to fear for her life. The fact that she said, “ they’re” trying to or are going to kill me, meant more than one person that night caused her tremendous fear.

Absolutely, I never doubted it. It was the most logical answer, considering the evidence and events. With witnesses saying they saw Shannan with Heuermann in the past, it sounds plausible that he decided to target her for whatever "game" they were playing. Maybe she did something he didn't like or perhaps he thought she would be easy to fool and control.

The story of that evening and her trip to Oak Beach was told by Pak and Joe Brewer, both of whom had reason to lie. A pimp and a john. JMO

Whats everyones thoughts? Is this credible?

LE standing up there is interesting
Of course it's credible. It's John Ray, an attorney who has not lied. An attorney who preserved evidence that corroborates Mari's assertions about the content of calls from Peter H. An attorney who gave us the only statements available to us under oath by Pak and Brewer.

The old SPD tried to discredit John Ray because he was interested in justice for his clients, which necessitated actually investigating murders. The old SPD did not want info or evidence. A lot of info and evidence was "lost." Such as the original 911 recording between Shannan and SPD, and Shannan's jacket. Other evidence was never collected such as Oak Beach security video.

The new SPD seems to welcome information and evidence. It's very encouraging to me.

MOO

Oct 18, 2023
Attorney Ray's office says it has new information about suspect Rex Heuermann in the killings of Shannan Gilbert and Karen Vergata.

Streamed live 73 minutes ago #livenews #crime #longisland
John Ray, an attorney for the families of two of the women found dead along Gilgo Beach on New York’s Long Island over a decade ago, announced what he says is new evidence against Rex Heuermann. Heuermann was charged in July with the murder of three of the women found at Gilgo Beach. Ray said the new evidence connects Heuermann to two more victims, Shannan Gilbert and Karen Vergata. Heuermann has not been charged in connection to the deaths of Gilbert and Vergata.
Wow! There is so much info within john Ray’s presser. The less spoken about things that jump out, for me are:
The mention of the Sayville Motor Lodge reminded me that we started a thread to see if there was any connection between these seedy motels associated with sex workers. The motels, businesses, & crime at the locations and what reviewers say

Then there is the cab driver’s comments about picking up the man she believes to be Heuerman. At the 59th St bridge. We know that SG, per Michael Pak, had a strange encounter and was spooked because a house he took her to had several people inside. She came out because she was afraid. If I’m not mistaken that was the night they waited for hours at the 59th street bridge area. Was that the night that the next client to finally call in for service was Joseph Brewer?

Also, was Sugar Bear associated with the area near the 59th st bridge? Also, we learned RH had sex with a man the night the swingers took a sex worker with them to this swinger house in Massapequa. Which puts both the unknown Asian Male victim and Sugar Bear back into the mix. Also, possibly the UID male found in Manorville in the near timeframe as Jessica Taylor.

The account from the cabdriver that the huge man tried to persuade Shannon with $1,000 to help her with her, her boyfriend and her sisters reminds me that MB was paid highly per her boyfriend Johnny Terry and that her killer called Terry with specific details about his tattoos, etc.

These things jumped out at me. Probably others but right now it’s what comes to mind.

ok so maybe Shannen was at Brewer's and they went to CVS. Maybe Rex saw her at the CVS...Maybe he followed them back to the house.. it was dark..maybe she thought it was Pacs and someone else chasing her to harm her, like she thought they were together. Rex is hard to miss..so it's hard to imagine him sneaking around..

what if Rex and a friend teamed up to kill her for fun.

just trying to figure out how Rex comes into this scene..the area is gated , so you don't just drive by and see Shannen outside..so I don't get how he would be driving by and happen upon her.

okay so maybe he follows from the CVS and he or they were lying in wait when she came out of Brewer's house..maybe she saw them and recognized them andknew they were there to kill her because of past experiences with them..maybe one was a cop and they were stalking her.

dear god, what if it was Rex with his wife in the car? mOO

Oct 18, 2023
Attorney Ray's office says it has new information about suspect Rex Heuermann in the killings of Shannan Gilbert and Karen Vergata.

Streamed live 73 minutes ago #livenews #crime #longisland
John Ray, an attorney for the families of two of the women found dead along Gilgo Beach on New York’s Long Island over a decade ago, announced what he says is new evidence against Rex Heuermann. Heuermann was charged in July with the murder of three of the women found at Gilgo Beach. Ray said the new evidence connects Heuermann to two more victims, Shannan Gilbert and Karen Vergata. Heuermann has not been charged in connection to the deaths of Gilbert and Vergata.

I wonder why they released this info. Is it to give others confidence or assurance about coming forward?

I am so surprised about the potential connection to Shannan. It seemed completely unrelated except for the location.

So much is implied by JR and these affidavits. He implies that a cop delivered KV to RH's house. That AE was complicit and racist. I don't want any of these implications to compromise trials. Maybe LE knows RH is going to plead guilty?

Last edited:
''Ray said the first witness made a claim that Heuermann belonged to a “swingers club,” Le Trapeze, which was based in Midtown Manhattan, not far from where Heuermann worked as an architect. The witness said Heuermann had posted on a wall at Le Trapeze 27 years ago, asking for a sexual encounter at his Massapequa Park home.

The woman said her boyfriend in 1996 was an NYPD detective, referred to in a sworn affidavit as R.W.''

“In February 1996, R.W. picked up a woman I believe to be Karen Vergata in New York City, on the way to the Heuermann house,” the alleged witness said. “She was hungry and homeless.”

''Karen went downstairs,” the witness wrote. “I stayed upstairs. My partner, who I believe was bisexual, kept disappearing. I believed he was elsewhere in the house, having sex with Rex. I believe I had sex with Rex as well. I never went downstairs.”

The witness said when she and the off-duty detective left Heuermann’s house, “The woman I believe to be Karen suddenly ran outside, naked, and ran about by the garage. RW had gone to the back of the house to look for his belt, but he was then back in the car. RW told me not to worry about her, that she was okay, they were only playing a game. We left without her. I felt uneasy that we left without the woman.”

This dampens my enthusiasm. But overall, Tierney aside, things are looking up for this investigation.

Geez, what's Tierney trying to say here? That only members of the task force have real evidence? Of course that's not true. Members of the task force gather evidence. And that evidence all comes from sources outside of the task force.

IMO, Tierney is suggesting he's not 100% committed to truth, as Harrison appears to be.

MOO

I have some concerns about Harrison choosing to stand next to John Ray publicly on this matter. Check out every story ? Yes. Appear to give credence to every story in a public way ? NOT wise, imo. I'll leave it at that.

Did you mean JB (Brewer) or MP (Michael Pak)?
According to one of the witnesses, she had seen Shannan and Heuermann before. The cab driver was called to pick up Shannan at a motel. Shannan had locked herself in the bathroom when Rex became aggressive. Rex, left the room first, hiding his face, then Shannan came out next. She said something about these guys always wanting her to come out there to Long Island, but she didn’t like them.

When she saw Heuerman’s face in the news at his arrest, she recognized him. She called LE to report her encounters with Rex H, they took the info, but never had an officer call her back,

According to one of the witnesses, she had seen Shannan and Heuermann before. The cab driver was called to pick up Shannan at a motel. Shannan had locked herself in the bathroom when Rex became aggressive. Rex, left the room first, hiding his face, then Shannan came out next. She said something about these guys always wanting her to come out there to Long Island, but she didn’t like them.

When she saw Heuerman’s face in the news at his arrest, she recognized him. She called LE to report her encounters with Rex H, they took the info, but never had an officer call her back,
Yes, per John Ray, she said she called PD hotlines more than once.

This post reminded me:
Didn’t, Shannon lock herself in Brewer’s bathroom, too?

By CLAUDIA AORAHA, 18 October 2023
1697677791252.png

Vergata's legs were found in a plastic bag at Davis Park on Fire Island’s Blue Point Beach nearly two decades prior on April 20, 1996. Her skull was then found off Ocean Parkway in 2011

1697678059850.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member