Girl with arms over her head

Discussion in 'Alcala and the Unidentified' started by Julessleuther, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Julessleuther

Julessleuther New Member

Were any of them Rose Cole? There are one or two photos that I wonder if they could be Rose (although, I really think Rose might be alive.)

2. Loading...

3. CarlK90245

CarlK90245 UID Moderator Staff Member Moderator

No, I didn't see any possibles for Rose Cole. I am on my iPhone right now, away from home, so I don't have access to my MP spreadsheet right now to look it up.

Update: It was Teresa Byers that I thought looked like a girl in a denim jacket, but as I said, I don't think it's her.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/byers_teresa.html

BTW, Donjeta - I really think you should call in Debra Kidwell. The girl in the bikini looks alot like her.

4. Sterling

Sterling Member

Does the girl with her arms above her head (outdoors) look like Sherry Pickle?
    She was missing from Long Beach in 1972.

Found her picture on MissingCalifornia.com

Attached Files:

5. WmHersey

WmHersey Member

I think several of the girl with reddish hair look exactly like her. Worth submitting.

6. Stephani

Stephani New Member

I personally think Sherry Pickle's mouth looks different than the girl in the picture, but has this been submitted?