Girl with dark long hair and fur coat.

Since I first made a side-by-side of Singing Girl and a very grainy portrait of Hover, a better quality version of the Hover picture has been published. The extreme similarity still holds up.

SingerHover2.jpg

It's amazing almost nobody else has said they see anything going on in these two pictures.

It is CREEPY how much they look alike.

Ok so what's the status on W.F.? Can I get the name via pm? Then I will just try to find her family tree :) Also need to of course how old she was in 1970.

EDIT: Ok I now have read about the whole wild goose chase.... That lady would only be 62 now and yet blind because of diabetes? Untreated? Strange story.

Jumping in here...
I think the resemblance between Fur Coat Girl and WF are too close of a match for it not be the same person!
I read that Carl talked to the husband of WF and was told WF isn't the same person as the Fur Coat Girl
His story seems hinky, though....

IMO, the two are the same person!

I do believe this is WF. And I can't thank Carl K enough for all of the time and effort he put into this. I have a daughter who has brown eyes. But, in certain light and with certain mood, her eyes become green...very green. I believe that WF's eyes could have darkened with age and/or, people are not always good about giving an eye color. That being said, while doing more research for my book, I have found another possible person that this could be. The person is Pamela Hobley and I know she's been mentioned here before. The timeline would be right and, although I still believe it is WF, I am pursuing Pamela right now as a possibility. Just an update here since this was one of our most frustrating threads.

I do believe this is WF. And I can't thank Carl K enough for all of the time and effort he put into this. I have a daughter who has brown eyes. But, in certain light and with certain mood, her eyes become green...very green. I believe that WF's eyes could have darkened with age and/or, people are not always good about giving an eye color. That being said, while doing more research for my book, I have found another possible person that this could be. The person is Pamela Hobley and I know she's been mentioned here before. The timeline would be right and, although I still believe it is WF, I am pursuing Pamela right now as a possibility. Just an update here since this was one of our most frustrating threads.

I know Pamela's sister. I've spoken with her and her husband several times at the annual Missing in Michigan conventions. Although I have never discussed the GITGFC with her , I know that she follows this stuff enough that it wouldn't have escaped her notice. I don't think Pamela is the GITGFC, but I'll mention it to her next time I see her.

I know Pamela's sister. I've spoken with her and her husband several times at the annual Missing in Michigan conventions. Although I have never discussed the GITGFC with her , I know that she follows this stuff enough that it wouldn't have escaped her notice. I don't think Pamela is the GITGFC, but I'll mention it to her next time I see her.

I actually spoke with her sister as well after I wrote this message. She said that LE had already shown the photo to her and that it was not Pam. I'm sure this is WF and she obviously doesn't want anything to do with this. At least we know she is alive.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi. I'm new here, but while looking through Alcala's photos - these two struck me as similar. I'm leaning toward no, but don't want to be the only one looking at them.

Attachments

• New Picture (1).png
    New Picture (1).png
    883.4 KB · Views: 199
  • New Picture.png
    New Picture.png
    793.6 KB · Views: 197
attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi. I'm new here, but while looking through Alcala's photos - these two struck me as similar. I'm leaning toward no, but don't want to be the only one looking at them.

The eyes on these women look quite distinct to me. I'd bet dollars to donuts on the woman on the top having large, slightly protruding blue eyes -- or possibly reflecting something very blue? -- while the girl in the fur coat below has hazel/green and less protruding eyes.

If you haven't read through this thread (no shade, I literally just read all of it tonight) then definitely do. There was a very-close hard-to-verify match made on this picture that certainly still seems worth considering to me based on what's available.

I haven't read through all the posts, so maybe this was mentioned. My apologies if it was, however, could this be Pamela Hobley? She went missing 10/31/1969. From Michigan though. She was last seen wearing a ¾ length white fur like coat with brown fur trim. Possibly like the one seen in the Alcala photo?

Found this possible online and other than her location seems like a possibility...

Photo on the Left is Pamela Hobley
Disappearance-of-Patricia-Spencer-and-Pamela-Hobley.png
Alcala Photo
fur coat girl.jpg

I haven't read through all the posts, so maybe this was mentioned. My apologies if it was, however, could this be Pamela Hobley? She went missing 10/31/1969. From Michigan though. She was last seen wearing a ¾ length white fur like coat with brown fur trim. Possibly like the one seen in the Alcala photo?

Found this possible online and other than her location seems like a possibility...

Photo on the Left is Pamela Hobley
View attachment 134401
Alcala Photo
View attachment 134402

At first glance, they do look a lot alike (similar chin/jawline, left nostril, it also looks like both have a tiny mark under their lips) but then if I look more closely the eyes color and the bridge of the nose seem to be different. I cant remember if Pamelas name has been mentioned in this thread but I know I've never seen her photo before. You should call or email the authority about Pamela and that Alcalas photo for sure!

Does anyone know where this time frame was supposed to be -- and where this was taken?
I don't understand why LE won't release the other 900 pictures -- it being "sexually explicit" is not an excuse. If he were any other serial killer his crime scene photos as well as his "sexually explicit" and possibly worse photos would be released to the public.

Does anyone know where this time frame was supposed to be -- and where this was taken?
I don't understand why LE won't release the other 900 pictures -- it being "sexually explicit" is not an excuse. If he were any other serial killer his crime scene photos as well as his "sexually explicit" and possibly worse photos would be released to the public.
They most likely show details only the Perp would know. Disclosing them to the public would jeopardize further charges/convictions, and traumatize the family. We don’t need to see them.

Opinion and speculation only

All we know is that the photos were taken pre-1979 and unknown where.

She doesn't look like any of the photos, but during March of 1979, he was actively killing on the west coast. I suppose it is always possible, but highly unlikely that he would drive all the way across country to kill someone when he has his pick in California. :(
Do the photos have to be pre 1979? Or only prior to his arrest?

I can only find this one image, and she's smiling broadly so difficult to compare, but Lorraine Herbster disappeared in early March of 1979 from NJ. Green eyes, Brown hair. Did he ever go back to NY in 79?

The Doe Network: Case File 1412DFNJ

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back