Girls play chicken... and lose

You girls are sick puppies
couch2.gif

Jules said:
Or glueing her skirts together so she can't get her legs in! :D

Then there's the itching powder in the bra...

And the nair in the lotion bottle...

And the peppered candy red hots to give mom...

And the gum that tastes like fish...

(used to get all that stuff at a gag gift store - such fun) :D

Spencer's????? I still like to go there :)

I remember also Saran Wrapping the toilet bowl and lowering the seat...then when someone sat down pee ran all over the floor!!!!

Sassygerl said:
Spencer's????? I still like to go there :)

I remember also Saran Wrapping the toilet bowl and lowering the seat...then when someone sat down pee ran all over the floor!!!!

LOL thats a good one, i may try that on hubby for old times sake, just kidding.....

Casshew said:
couch2.gif

Cass...you really missed out!!!!! I loved those times! So much fun, but I was always the one pulling pranks....I still do. I get my kids all the time...and my DH. But I'm not the nicest when the cup of ice water is tossed on me in the shower :innocent:

michelle said:
LOL thats a good one, i may try that on hubby for old times sake, just kidding.....

Go for it Stephanie!!!! (Naked Gun saying...LOL)

You wouldn't have liked me at your party - I would have wanted to play checkers or scrabble, watch a movie and get a good nights sleep :rolleyes:

Sassygerl said:
Cass...you really missed out!!!!! I loved those times! So much fun, but I was always the one pulling pranks....I still do. I get my kids all the time...and my DH. But I'm not the nicest when the cup of ice water is tossed on me in the shower :innocent:
My father is a big prankster and he used to throw the ice on me in the shower and i would flip out!! He also used to crawl under me and my little bros beds and shake the mattress like he was a ghost and make noise and would scare the crap out of us, no wonder i have bad nerves to this day and i am 30...

:laugh:
Casshew said:
You wouldn't have liked me at your party - I would have wanted to play checkers or scrabble, watch a movie and get a good nights sleep :rolleyes:

LOL, you would have been our biggest target

Casshew said:

Hey I am good at Scrabble....but I would have been too busy back then waiting for your to fall asleep :D

Casshew said:
couch2.gif

Nah! All in good fun!!

A couple of years ago my mom brought to my house an old tape recorder, reel-to-reel, that had a tape on it. We played the tape only to find that it was a recording of my friends and I making prank phone calls! It was pretty funny except for my kids were in the room listening to "bad young mommy"...

Had to remind them that these days everyone has caller ID or can *69 and figure out who is calling :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

I keep telling my boys I will take the tp-ing. Can you imagine nowadays with the double and triple rolls what fun you'd have?????? Those things would sail up and over and you could probably toss them up again!!!!! LOL

My girlfriend and i used to prank this girl who would wear the same pink pants everyday and i mean everyday or she had 100 pairs, but anyway we would just call her house and say "pink pants" and hang up and we thought that was the funniest thing in the world....what brats we were, oh and there was this guy who had his front tooth chipped and one was missing so of course we would call him and day "chip tooth" and hang up....We were really fancy with our 2 words there...:D

Sassygerl said:
I keep telling my boys I will take the tp-ing. Can you imagine nowadays with the double and triple rolls what fun you'd have?????? Those things would sail up and over and you could probably toss them up again!!!!! LOL

LOL that would be lots of fun!!

Sassygerl said:

I can remember going into the A&P and buying toilet paper and the cashier giving us a hard time. We'd tell her our moms were out in the car and had the runs and we needed to hurry! :p :p Sooooooooo much fun!

Yep - Spencers it is! That store ROCKS!!

We had lots of fun back then!

My dad also used to get under our beds when we were younger and make ghost noises! Scared the crap outta me too!

My girlfriends and I all spent the night in my parents' backyard sleeping in their camper one time. He and my mom both were outside making noises. We didn't know what it was but one of the girls said "should we make a run for it?" and to this day my parents still laugh about that! They were both outside the camper trying soooooo hard not to laugh!

The saran wrap on the toilet - I worked for 2 attorneys several years ago who were always doing stuff to each others' offices. One ran for judge and when he was elected, the other went down to his chambers while he was on the bench and did that. He also taped all his light switches down. He got off the bench and went into his chambers to go to the bathroom and had to go in the dark and made the biggest mess! Cracks me up every time I think about that! They did stuff like that to each other all the time and I was caught in the middle being a secretary to both! :D :D :D Such fun!

Sassygerl said:

I give lessons to my daughter and her friends...in fact...

my best friend and I just TP'd a couple of old college friends houses about a month ago, after a loooong day trying out micro brews. It was REALLY FUN!

Sassygerl said:
Yep, you would have definitely been my target....LOL!!!!!!
That's what I was thinking! The first one to fall asleep always got pranked!:crazy:
Jules and Sassy- I did all the same stuff! TOO much fun!

Jules said:
I can remember going into the A&P and buying toilet paper and the cashier giving us a hard time. We'd tell her our moms were out in the car and had the runs and we needed to hurry! :p :p Sooooooooo much fun!

Yep - Spencers it is! That store ROCKS!!

We had lots of fun back then!

My dad also used to get under our beds when we were younger and make ghost noises! Scared the crap outta me too!

My girlfriends and I all spent the night in my parents' backyard sleeping in their camper one time. He and my mom both were outside making noises. We didn't know what it was but one of the girls said "should we make a run for it?" and to this day my parents still laugh about that! They were both outside the camper trying soooooo hard not to laugh!

The saran wrap on the toilet - I worked for 2 attorneys several years ago who were always doing stuff to each others' offices. One ran for judge and when he was elected, the other went down to his chambers while he was on the bench and did that. He also taped all his light switches down. He got off the bench and went into his chambers to go to the bathroom and had to go in the dark and made the biggest mess! Cracks me up every time I think about that! They did stuff like that to each other all the time and I was caught in the middle being a secretary to both! :D :D :D Such fun!
OMG...That is too funny about the runs... I remember going TPing, those were the days. We had such a blast. Oh yeah, I remember crank calling too....too funny. I think we TP'd practically every weekend or so. :D
I sure would hate it, when I would wake up in the morning, to see my own house TP'd. My parents would make me go clean it up, and it had rained also.:D What a mess!! Too funny though.

I grew up in a very small town and our high school was on the corner of the two main streets - just south of downtown. The big thing was to TP the school without getting caught. :eek: I cannot tell you how many times we pulled that off! OMG!!! The things we used to do! :silenced: :innocent: :crazy:

The funniest part about that is my dad was the business manager/treasurer at my high school so when he went to work on Monday morning everyone would ask him "did your daughter have a part in this?" :eek: :innocent: :eek: :innocent: :blushing:

Jules said:
I grew up in a very small town and our high school was on the corner of the two main streets - just south of downtown. The big thing was to TP the school without getting caught. :eek: I cannot tell you how many times we pulled that off! OMG!!! The things we used to do! :silenced: :innocent: :crazy:

The funniest part about that is my dad was the business manager/treasurer at my high school so when he went to work on Monday morning everyone would ask him "did your daughter have a part in this?" :eek: :innocent: :eek: :innocent: :blushing:
:D Poor dad. He was probably like...Never, not my daughter...:eek:

Jules said:

Jules, that is too funny. Your poor father!

I have never heard of anyone lying in the middle of the highway waiting to see if they would get ran over. I guess I'm "old."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back