Golden Retriever Gives Birth To Green Puppy

I wonder if this will go away. He's cute!

Aren't they precious! Including Wasabi! I'm sure this "green" pigment will wear off. When our dog had puppies, we had to actually deliver one of them and pull the placenta out and off of him. We were wearing sterile gloves and the sac left "green" gunk on us. I'm sure that's what this is. He's cute as can be anyway though!!

aaaaaaaaawwwww how adorable.

I have 2 goldens and the breed is the absolute best dog anyone can have the pleasure of associating with.

Definately an Alien puppy ~ Great story Mysteriew!

how DARLING he is and all the rest of them... way too cute.. I want to pick them up and squeeze em... :p :p

mysteriew said:
Careful, don't squeeze so hard!
It would be hard not to.. they are just soo cute... :p

My siamese once had a kitten with curly long hair. Looked like a little english sheepdog. We named it alien baby.

NewMom2003 said:
Aren't they precious! Including Wasabi! I'm sure this "green" pigment will wear off. When our dog had puppies, we had to actually deliver one of them and pull the placenta out and off of him. We were wearing sterile gloves and the sac left "green" gunk on us. I'm sure that's what this is. He's cute as can be anyway though!!

NewMom:
My daughter who's the adoption coordinator at a local animal shelter, said that's exactly what this is. It's from the placenta. She said it usually rubs off at birth.

They are too cute though! Green or not! :)

fran

Awww, how cute! I love the name, Wasabi - how fitting. Cute little gang.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back