Google earth Gatecrashers who take uninvited dips in homeowners swimming pools!

Ya know, to some extent, I think Google should be held responsible for this.

They're essentially telling people where you are, what you have and depending on how often the Sat is updated, when you're not home.

Ya know, to some extent, I think Google should be held responsible for this.

They're essentially telling people where you are, what you have and depending on how often the Sat is updated, when you're not home.

I believe it was ever intended thusly. we have no privacy on this earth anymore.

just think of the remote tribe in the Amazon which was recently shown to the world.

Aren't they supposed to have the pool secured if they aren't home? We had to have a locked fence around ours.

The latest sat-image has our kiddie pool in the picture. It's pretty cool looking, but not real inviting!

What losers!!

Aren't they supposed to have the pool secured if they aren't home? We had to have a locked fence around ours.

The latest sat-image has our kiddie pool in the picture. It's pretty cool looking, but not real inviting!

What losers!!

Do you have barbed wire at the top of your fence? People will just climb it.

I just learned that Google maps now has street level images. Talk about doing photo recon work for potential terrorists.

Do you have barbed wire at the top of your fence? People will just climb it.

I just learned that Google maps now has street level images. Talk about doing photo recon work for potential terrorists.

Why yes, I do. :liar:

It's 6' tall on all sides and we use a combo lock. Mostly we do that because of our youngest dd though.

I like Google earth/maps a lot, but I don't like the way some people will use it. :(

Seriously. Go on http://maps.google.com, type in your home address, click the "Street View" button, and then click on the orange man icon on the map and it will bring up a photo of your road at street level.

Thieves, terrorists, pedos, anyone, can use this visual information to scope out a potentially bad scenario.

Seriously. Go on http://maps.google.com, type in your home address, click the "Street View" button, and then click on the orange man icon on the map and it will bring up a photo of your road at street level.

Thieves, terrorists, pedos, anyone, can use this visual information to scope out a potentially bad scenario.

Yes, i'm there. or should i say, HERE. in 3D. :(

Don't worry, I figured out that the view they showed of my house was years old, because of a tree that is long gone...

Hi Floh. Just letting you know that i responded to your message, hopefully i did it correctly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back