Grab a Tissue....

You really believe that this man, who LOVES Caylee as his granddaughter, who was at the hospital when she was born BELIEVING he WAS her grandfather, is seeking his 15 minutes of fame? Come on.....and until I'm told to stop posting these messages (by a MOD), I will continue to do so - I, personally, am touched tremendously by Rev. Grund's messages -

I do not disagree with a single thing you have said, but it is only one sided. He also has a son that by his OWN admission is likely to be named a POI in Caylee's case; that simply must be factored in here. That has been said directly by him, on National TV, he has at least one more agenda item than that of a grieving grandfather in my book.

I do not disagree with a single thing you have said, but it is only one sided. He also has a son that by his OWN admission is likely to be named a POI in Caylee's case; that simply must be factored in here. That has been said directly by him, on National TV, he has at least one more agenda item than that of a grieving grandfather in my book.

I don't think that's an accurate statement - and I DO NOT think that LE has called Jesse a POI - nor do I believe that they ever will. For the love of God, this man is hurting, he LOVES Caylee -

Well than I recommend that you watch last weeks Geraldo, Rev Grund said that himself. And kindly review my post, it does NOT say LE called JG (who I did not mention by name but you did) a POI. They have not. What I stated was factual.

I thought he was on Geraldo to sort of set the record straight. Maybe it was a different program but wasn't he on there responding to rumors that have been floating around? On whatever show I saw, he was acknowledging that people out there are looking at his son suspiciously but was explaining why his son is not involved in her disappearance.

I thought he was on Geraldo to sort of set the record straight. Maybe it was a different program but wasn't he on there responding to rumors that have been floating around? On whatever show I saw, he was acknowledging that people out there are looking at his son suspiciously but was explaining why his son is not involved in her disappearance.

No, he specifically states that LE has informed him and JG...
He says that someone has also made an allegation that JG planted evidence.

Thanks Blink. I must be thinking of a different program on which I saw him. It's getting hard to keep track of it all. *sigh*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back