3-YEAR-OLD EDEN HINES FOUND ALIVE!!!!!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Presumed Located Grand Cayman, Sarah Bodden, 50's, Bodden Town, 1943 or 1944

Discussion in 'Pre-1960's Missing' started by Gardener1850, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Read more: https://www.caymancompass.com/2018/...en-town-could-be-tied-to-decades-old-mystery/

2. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Bones found in Bodden Town could be tied to decades old mystery
    https://www.caymancompass.com/2018/...en-town-could-be-tied-to-decades-old-mystery/
    A Bodden Town man believes bones found by a member of the public in September last year could be those of the late Sarah Bodden, a woman from the district who disappeared in the 1940s.

The bones were discovered in Bodden Town during the renovation of a hurricane-damaged house. A forensic examination determined the bones had been in the ground for about 75 years.

Ms. Bodden went missing around 1943 or 1944, when she was in her early 50s, according to 79-year-old Neville McCoy. Her disappearance remains an unsolved mystery.

“For seven decades I wondered what happened to Sarah,” said Mr. McCoy. “If these bones are a female, I think I may finally have my answer.”
    [​IMG]

3. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

It's unfortunate the DNA was too degraded for analysis but isotope analysis probably would, if practicable, reveal whether this was someone who grew up in the Caymans or had come from elsewhere. If local, and there are no other known missing persons from that period, it would be fairly conclusive.