Grand Jury Returns Indictment of FIRST DEGREE MURDER - Mark Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Paves a nice road for Mary to have the girls!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Glad to see this. But I STILL think CWW got off way to easily. I suppose LE must have felt it was worth it in order to get the testimony against the other two.

Don't know why, but I'm thinking Prosecutors may not ask for the death penalty. Because her family may not push for it. Because of the children.

That's a good point. I hadn't thought of that, a jury not doing the DP because of the girls. And then if it were me on that jury, I'd have a hard time giving JRR the DP if MS didn't get it. Meh, maybe not.

RIP Dr. Sievers 🌹
Just in time for Mother's Day.
I am so sorry you aren't here to celebrate with your girls!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

CWW really did a number on JR...Involving him in this and then he gets 25 years for ratting on him and MS while JR gets these 3 charges. I know that if I knew anything at all on him, I'd be spilling it all to get back at him.

ETA: But I am glad that they were able to get the other two because of him taking the plea....just doesn't seem fair that he gets it easier than JR especially.

I'm totally pleased but not surprised at the GJ indictments. We've been discussing this ever since MS and JRR were first arrested.

Now, as others have said, I'm sure JRR will be running to make a deal. However, he'll be lucky to get life for a deal. The rat who gets the first deal gets the best. CWW and his lawyer knew what they were doing.

Since there would never have been a murder without MS, he deserves whatever a jury of his peers give him, be it life or death. I have no doubt there will be no "deal" for him.

The "King Pin" MS does not deserve a deal with two people, who actually did the murder, available and willing to testify against him!

The ONLY way I could see MS being given any grace is if he can give exact details and location of the friend CWW is alleged to have murdered years ago. I think LE would have to be able to locate remains to buy any story MS feeds them! JMO.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! THIS made my day!!!! I'm going to catch up on my reading now. Thank you for sharing this news. Justice for Teresa!

Thanks CWW-It pains me to say that you creep but I know this would not be possible without your help and your concern to cover your own assets. IMO

So pleased about this. I was sure it was going to happen, but as time went on I started to have doubts.

I am rejoicing in this good news, but also praying extra hard for those little girls.

That's a good point. I hadn't thought of that, a jury not doing the DP because of the girls. And then if it were me on that jury, I'd have a hard time giving JRR the DP if MS didn't get it. Meh, maybe not.

I'm for him getting the DP but also see the flip side where a jury's involved. In the end, the girls have lost both parents anyway.... fact is they actually only had one true parent and the sperm donor took her life. MS's offspring were nothing more than a ways to a means. These girls will have to now spend time getting thru all this on all levels thru the many stages of their growing up VS just being kids ​AND TS's family has the task of overseeing this. I'm sure many will pray for them for years to come, that they can grow with grace & love--I believe they will. Life is never easy BUT their mother's murder was senseless! Karma has lots in store for MS regardless.

[video=twitter;728212800112332800]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/728212800112332800[/video]

[video=twitter;728213140069068800]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/728213140069068800[/video]

Note

NDN reporter Jacob Carpenter is going to be one of Tricia's guests on her radio show tonight. :)

What was one of the comments that MS made during his bond hearing approx 10 days ago? Something like "I won't have access to Theresa's insurance money until I am acquitted". MS will probably never breath fresh air again or drive for any Orlando rendezvous'. MS hits me as the type that will fire his lawyer and represent himself. I am wondering if the defense w request Change of Venue? Could there possibly be a Lee County resident not familiar with the case?

I was just thinking the same thing as I get caught up. Maybe Palm Beach County?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back