Grand Jury True Bills John & Patsy Discussion thread

Okay, does the judge actually have to go to the courtroom to release it? Or can he just give the word, and they will put it online? Just trying to think of what time this is going to be released. Or has he given a time for it?

Eileen, I have been wondering the same...Or if the reporters have to go to the courthouse and get paper copies. I have been stalking all of the Denver sites, just waiting...LOL

Do you have that link to where the documents will be posted? I am trying to do 157 things at once, and I would appreciate it!

Well that was disappointing.

Indictment might be telling in what it doesn't say?

Four pages were initially released Friday.
They say Count IV: "On or between December 25, and December 26, 1886, in Boulder County, Colorado, John Bennett Ramsey (and a separate document lists Patricia Paugh Ramsey) did unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey, a child under the age of sixteen."

www.thedenverchannel.com

I thought there was going to be more? Why wasn't the testimony released? I guess I really do know the answer to my questions.

I am disappointed!

The order to unseal stated that there were 18 pages in total-9 on John, 9 on Patsy. This looks to be the Bill of Indictment. A summary of the grand jury findings may be separate from this and hopefully is forthcoming.

ETA-Just re-read the judges ruling. He states that "only the pages signed by the grand jury foreperson" would be unsealed. I don't think that the GJ foreperson would sign anything other than the bill of indictment, so yes, this is likely all we are going to get :tantrum:

DEVELOPING: A court released previously sealed documents relating to the 1996 death of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey.

JonBenet Ramsey case: Years later, court releases documents with new details

By Faith Karimi and Michael Martinez, CNN

updated 10:19 AM EDT, Fri October 25, 2013

(CNN) -- [Breaking news update at 10:12 a.m. Friday ]

A court on Friday morning released some previously sealed court documents relating to the 1996 death of 6-year-old Colorado girl JonBenet Ramsey. The pages were sealed in 1999, after a grand jury in the case dispersed without charges being filed...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/25/justice/jonbenet-ramsey-documents/index.html

:seeya:

First, THANK YOU to all who worked on this on behalf of JonBenet !

Second : Does anyone know WHAT TIME the Documents will be released ?

:great: I cannot wait to see them ! It's been a longgggggggg [almost] 17 years !

:seeya:Hey DGC-No we don't know what time they will be release
hoping soon!!

:seeya:

First, THANK YOU to all who worked on this on behalf of JonBenet !

Second : Does anyone know WHAT TIME the Documents will be released ?

:great: I cannot wait to see them ! It's been a longgggggggg [almost] 17 years !

I have an appointment at 1:15, so I figure that the documents will be released while I'm in the car on my way to the doctor's office :D

Wood said he is concerned that the indictment's release will appear to some to be confirmation that the Ramseys killed their daughter, when they have been cleared.

"It's subject to the impression that criminal charges were warranted against the Ramseys. A full examination of the evidence unquestionably exonerates the Ramseys," Wood said. "This is inflicting a terrible miscarriage of justice."

pls hand me over a bucket,I just wanna throw up..........

LOL

what was the point of that? I mean, wth was the point of even releasing that?

This is fascinating!! They mention John and Patsy aiding in the cover-up of FIRST DEGREE MURDER and child abuse. WOW.

Grand jury found the parents partly responsible. Just saw the news breaking on CNN

Not sure what partially means as it relates to the case:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back