**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Good morning everyone.

Wow what a day in court yesterday. I never seen anything like it...EVER

Wow, I've always thought the shower pics were posed, but maybe you guys are right. If so, it could explain the attack. Maybe TA objected to her taking his photo in the shower, yelled at her and that's why she began her premeditated attack then.

Based on the comments about TA hating body hair & his posture in the sitting pics, I wondered if he might be shaving himself. If so, I wonder what type of blade he was using. Might that have been used as the weapon she stabbed and slit his throat with?

Just wanted to say thank you again for the trial transcripts, pictures, video links and for making me laugh at work this morning :)

Going to try and catch it live at home later today, so will look forward to joining in the discussion.

What time will it start UK time please?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The trial is scheduled to begin at -7GMT (10:30 a.m. AZ time)
HTH
:)

Wow, I've always thought the shower pics were posed, but maybe you guys are right. If so, it could explain the attack. Maybe TA objected to her taking his photo in the shower, yelled at her and that's why she began her premeditated attack then.

Based on the comments about TA hating body hair & his posture in the sitting pics, I wondered if he might be shaving himself. If so, I wonder what type of blade he was using. Might that have been used as the weapon she stabbed and slit his throat with?
Hi Anita - Men who shave their backs and lower intimate areas usually use special waterproof electric shavers and not a blade... The manufacturer of one, maybe Schick, had a really funny ad a few years ago..

Good morning and thanks to everyone for all the recaps and links. I've been watching the trial except for yesterday while babysitting my 4 year old Granddaughter. Wow....took me till 3 am just to catch up. This case is addicting, you want to look but then wish you hadn't. I just pray that JA gets convicted. :twocents:

Looking forward to your comments and recaps today.

Quick question....can anyone tell me how they determined the palm print in blood was hers? If she wasn't under arrest yet how did they know it was hers???? Thanks.

Quick question....can anyone tell me how they determined the palm print in blood was hers? If she wasn't under arrest yet how did they know it was hers???? Thanks.

iirc she willingly came to the LE and gave her finger/hand prints before that interview took place.
someone correct me if I am wrong please.

I saw this comment on another site and wanted to share/get opinions from others that know more about the trial than me. What about this "theory"?

"Just wanted to try out a theory here... The day b4 the gun was stolen, she hacked into travis's FB and discovers planned trip to Cancun with Mimi. At that moment, she became determined that he was NOT going on that trip, and she was going to do WHATEVER it was going to take, persuasive seductive sex or slaughter. She stole the gun with the intent to use it if necessary to achieve her objection of keeping him from going. I believe she attempted to persuade him with the sex games and role playing, but undoubtedly was getting nowhere. -There are nearly 4 hours between the sex pics and the pics of travis alive in the shower. There is approx 30 min between the computer downstairs being used and the pics of travis alive in the shower. My theory is that after the sex and pics ended around 2pm, she took a shower first, dressed in the sweats, then when he got up and headed to the bathroom, she went downstairs and got into his computer where something enraged her further.....this is when she put the gun and knife in her sweatshirt pocket and took the camera to the shower and manipulated him into the vulnerable sitting position by telling him to pose this way and that.....then stabbed him in the chest. Thoughts?"

Thank You for sharing and this sounds like a good possibility to me

Hi Anita - Men who shave their backs and lower intimate areas usually use special waterproof electric shavers and not a blade... The manufacturer of one, maybe Schick, had a really funny ad a few years ago..

I wonder if police found an electric razor like that in TA's bathroom. I know a man who uses an old fashioned shaving brushes because they're unique & therefore a status symbol.

Does anyone besides me think the sex photos of Travis are odd?:floorlaugh:

Both photos of Travis are when his penis isnt erect.:waitasec: Who takes sexual photos to be looked at later on when the male's penis isnt erect? Doesnt that defeat the thrill of the sex photos?:waitasec:

It is like she just came by and snapped the photos back to back as he lay on the bed relaxing after sex.

And who is to say Travis took those photos of Jodi? She could have set the camera on timer and taken them herself. Are there any photos with the two of them together in the same photo?

tia

:seeya: Good morning everyone.

Wow what a day in court yesterday. I never seen anything like it...EVER

Both photos of Travis are when his penis isnt erect.:waitasec: Who takes sexual photos to be looked at later on when the male's penis isnt erect? Doesnt that defeat the thrill of the sex photos?:waitasec:

It is like she just came by and snapped the photos back to back as he lay on the bed relaxing after sex.

And who is to say Travis took those photos of Jodi? She could have set the camera on timer and taken them herself. Are there any photos with the two of them together in the same photo?

tia

Good points and I believe there is a good chance she took those pics of herself. IMO

tia
Good points. Is there a list anywhere of the order and times the pictures were taken? I believe they said the times in court for many of pictures, but I'm not sure about these...

nana, not sure but they may have asked for her dna sample and print samples before the arrest and matched it?

(they also knew it was her hair and dna at the time of the interview)

also info for all posters: I copied over the interviews that were posted on the last thread to the media thread if anyone wants to watch it again or has not watched it yet

Good points. Is there a list anywhere of the order and times the pictures were taken? I believe they said the times in court for many of pictures, but I'm not sure about these...

I think the transcriptions have the times on them rmt (check media thread.. I moved them all over yesterday)

Maybe we'll have a clearer understanding once we see text and computer records but at this moment in time I have a sickening feeling Travis didn't know about those photos. I can't put my finger on it (couldn't last night either) but there is something so vastly different in the nature of Jodi's pics to Travis'.

It is a very good thing I'm not on the jury because every day that passes, and we learn more, it makes Travis even more the victim in this case. MOO

ETA: Jodi herself stated in the police interview she didn't believe Travis would have allowed her to photograph him in the shower. Yet she did.

attention: Admin Kimster has said that you can link to screen caps... BUT they must be linked also to the site or link that you took them from and they MUST contain a GRAPHIC warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie