Greta 8-22

So George lied about the pizza. Padilla asked Lee if he ordered it and George said yes. Why lie about that???!!!???!!

I guess Padilla was kind of sick and nauseous after eating that pizza.

where is swag?!

I'm here - NOW kept gettin' server busy server busy server busy GGGGGRRRRR

I had to stop because it was all the stuff Rick said. She didn't say that, but WE KNEW IT 2 DAYS AGO.

They must have hooked up, I wonder if she proved his identity, since she wouldn't say it was him.

I know I know I know - it has to be him. He said his wife really didn't want him gettin' involved - so he probably talked to them and told them NOT to say him - just use him as a source!

I'm sure Rick didn't want to be identified..fear of the wrath of Cindy. Their relationship appears estranged anyway so he was probably like what the H*LL.

I have to give credit to everyone here for breaking the Rick story. The thing is we still don't know if it's really him.

I'm pretty sure Greta's crew verified him.

So George lied about the pizza. Padilla asked Lee if he ordered it and George said yes. Why lie about that???!!!???!!

Media had said yesterday that two pizzas were delivered - guess Lee ordered one and, well, we all know about the other.

They had Tony on today - earlier on FOX in the motor home.

Poor LP had a belly ache.....:boohoo:

Media had said yesterday that two pizzas were delivered - guess Lee ordered one and, well, we all know about the other.

I took it to mean that they hadn't ordered any pizza's. Both were anonymous.

WOW Tony was the one that was shy of the media and he is best media representative of the whole LP group.

AGREED he was professional and appeared intelligent..what a breath of fresh air. Mr. Dick is VERY dry personality wise that is.

Wonder if Casey watched Greta tonight? OOOOOOOO - to be a fly on the wall when Greta outed all of "Rick's" little secrets - wonder if Mr. Dick could hear her (Cindy) clear out in the RV?

We don't get Fox News Channel here, so I can't watch Greta.
Is Leonard Padilla scheduled to be a guest?
(or as my daughter calls him Cowboy Tortilla)

you can go to http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/ and get all the videos from Greta shows.

Sometimes they are even posted here. I will make a note to post the video from tonight's show in this thread tomorrow morning for you and others to see.

Wonder if Casey watched Greta tonight? OOOOOOOO - to be a fly on the wall when Greta outed all of "Rick's" little secrets - wonder if Mr. Dick could hear her (Cindy) clear out in the RV?

I was thinking the same thing while watching the show tonight. KUDOS to Greta for getting it out there!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back