Greta - OTR - Wed., 1/7/09 (With Show Videos)

charo

Reaction score
16 Motions filed by defense coming on Greta

Brand new details from the second autopsy coming up.

Courtesy Dr. henry lee.

on another thread, there was mention of there not being a level playing field, complaint by defense??

Never seen a defense attorney or their hired help this much on tv since the Oj trial.

What channel/time is this show on? Sorry (LOL) I can't watch everything!

ugh.....Dr. Lee......knows nothing, huge waste.

IMO this is the most informative show on tv tonight - so far not just defense attorney's being defense attorney's.

2nd hearing will be at 1:30 tomorrow afternoon- the one where the defense wants the prosecution to give up the photos of the remains

Greta, hon, Dr. Baden is the hubby of LKB who is the defense forensic "expert"......please dump him from your guest list. He and his lovely bride were pathetic during the Specter 1 trial. Along with their cohort, Dr. Lee.

what did she mean when she said the Anthonys said that LE took some stuff out of the house that werent accounted for when they had the warrant to go in right after they came from the crime scene?

arghhhhhhhh......CA with her denial act.

Is Greta getting senile or what? She said, "I doubt the Grandparents even know that their lawyer is asking immunity for them":eek:

that makes sense what Pam Bondi and Greta were just discussing- that the prosecution isnt denying the defense from having the photos, they just want to make sure the defense isnt going to profit from them or pass them along- and Greta said whats not to say the prosecution side wont do the same thing- which is true- they said leaks usually come from LE. Michael Boden stated the leak about Travoltas show came from the funeral director how he died- so really either side could leak these photos out-

So is Greta saying Conway went ahead and got immunity for CA and GA and told them after the fact?

Except...at this point....the only side that has profited from pics and tapes of Caylee is the defense side.

Conway said they didn't ask him to do it. Maybe that's what she means.

Sorry, but if I had an attorney, and they took it upon themselves to ask for immunity for me without my knowledge, I would have a FAT lawsuit myself. Not buying that for a stinkin' minute.:eek:

I only heard a smidge of Dr. Lee talking about the tape..Did he confirm it was on her face/head?

I only heard a smidge of Dr. Lee talking about the tape..Did he confirm it was on her face/head?

He had no clue....went on a rambling speech about testing it.

I think he said that is why defense needs the photos and xrays from remains site - so they could see what the evidence is and if there was duct tape etc

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back