Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

Excellent points!
I must say, the more info I read on this organization, the more this image will not leave my head. Snake Oil...JMO.
snakeoil16.jpg

Love that picture. Certified Neurogistics practitioner appears to be a mail order certificate. The prerequisite to become certified is to pay the outfit some bucks and be proficient in your Three Rs. Probably takes a week for certification, tops. Doubt if the certified practitioner really makes a lot of bucks since the certificate issuer stays in the loop of collecting money.Lots of it is commission based.

http://www.neurogistics.com/Clinicians/ClinicianInfo.asp

I seriously don't understand why organizations are coming forward to build an expensive memorial park for a drowning victim. I mean, if it were at a beach where many people drowned each year because of some sort of problem that the city refused to address, I could understand the motivation. But, according to JB and the Pinellas 12, Caylee drowned in the pool in the A's backyard and SOMEHOW ended up in the swampland down the road where she was allowed to decompose and be torn apart by animals. Why in the world would they build a memorial at that site? What exactly are they trying to memorialize? What good do they hope to bring about with the building of this memorial site? Better pool safety? Better parental attention? I'm confused! I sure wish someone down there in FL would try to find this out. I just don't get it. How many children drown in FL each year? Is there a memorial somewhere for all of them?

I totally agree with you. This whole thing makes no sense to me at all. Of course, the people in Orlando can do as they will, but anything involving the name Anthony should be avoided at all cost. Sorry, that's just my opinion.

I haven't kept up on this thread, but I think this walkway biz is way off base. If these people want to do something honourable in Caylee's name, open up a drop off center in the area where unwanted children can be left and placed in good homes, rather than a swamp.
The area Caylee was found at should not become another shrine IMHO, no good ever happened at that location, and it is more a reminder of the crime than the child.

I haven't kept up on this thread, but I think this walkway biz is way off base. If these people want to do something honourable in Caylee's name, open up a drop off center in the area where unwanted children can be left and placed in good homes, rather than a swamp.
The area Caylee was found at should not become another shrine IMHO, no good ever happened at that location, and it is more a reminder of the crime than the child.
Perfectly said, Dewey!

And it makes you think what is wrong with this family (the A's) who think this is a good idea?????? Normal people don't think this way because the site will do nothing to find a missing child and will require money, lots of money in upkeep. It makes no sense unless the plan is that it is just a money maker. How disrespectful to Caylee's memory if this is the case. jmo

Latest addition to BKH site:
'MISSING CHILDREN SUMMIT CONFERENCE
ORLANDO FLORIDA 2012 - MORE DETAILS SOON
EXPERTS - SPEAKERS - DISCUSSION PANEL
TELEVISION ANCHOR KEYNOTE SPEAKER'

Again with sketchy details. Wonder if these are the same experts who were originally to have attended the thwarted Christmas-time dinner dance?
Enough with the planning already. When are they actually going to carry throigh with something?

I so agree with this .. what is wrong with this family??? They have no sense of doing the right, appropriate thing at all. What are they going to have on the walkway... signs of this is where she was initially thrown and began to decompose, this is where the animals strew her around and chewed on the bones, this is where her masking taped wrapped tiny skull was found....ok.. and here is the donation box to help us do "stuff" to save other children. :waitasec:

Again with sketchy details. Wonder if these are the same experts who were originally to have attended the thwarted Christmas-time dinner dance?
Enough with the planning already. When are they actually going to carry throigh with something?

BBM

Has Kathi Belich been notified? :floorlaugh:

I wonder if Mark Klaas, John Walsh, Dena Thompson and others who have been pretty vocal in their plights will attend? Yes, and Kathi Belich. I love that lady! She's like an unrelenting pitbull with class. These foundations have to do something to show they are making some effort to rake in the dough, from handouts to Gov. grants- speak about missing children or show cause and they get another payout or tax write off for their efforts. Reminds me how almost each and every time the A's got on tv, one of them just had to spout off about their foundation, in turn they get reimbursed for all sorts of things on their travels. Kind of like the way Amway used to operate until the IRS put a kabash on the many tax write offs their 'associates' were taking. Ooops, isn't this DelValle person part of Amway? So he knows the ropes-Figures.:banghead:

BTW, whatever happened to the end result of the softball tourney that was scheduled? Weren't teams supposed to ante up $200- to play the game and if they won they'd get a lousy t shirt?:waitasec: Never heard anymore about it

No where on BKH does it say what type of counseling so I guess that is the loophole.
For all we know it could be on how to feed your parakeet or some motivational talk or pseudo religious mumbo jumbo a la televangelists.
From BKH
http://www.bringkidshome.org/free.htm

From TBC Productions

http://tbcproductions.com/id42.html

And on TBC, I have no clue what a licensed counselor for the juvenile justice system in Fla is or if it even exists and/or requires state licensing in Fla. Maybe another WS member can enlighten me.

This part from link above sounds especially damaging to a person seeking help if DelValle is an unqualified individual.

He is also available for all mental health needs.

Oh My! My lightbulb just went off:great:! You don't think that this counselor is the one helping FCA:waitasec: . Hey, stranger things have happened and I wouldn't doubt it:floorlaugh:

Oh My! My lightbulb just went off:great:! You don't think that this counselor is the one helping FCA:waitasec: . Hey, stranger things have happened and I wouldn't doubt it:floorlaugh:

Two plus two equals four.
Well spotted BigMomma.

I wonder if Mark Klaas, John Walsh, Dena Thompson and others who have been pretty vocal in their plights will attend? Yes, and Kathi Belich. I love that lady! She's like an unrelenting pitbull with class. These foundations have to do something to show they are making some effort to rake in the dough, from handouts to Gov. grants- speak about missing children or show cause and they get another payout or tax write off for their efforts. Reminds me how almost each and every time the A's got on tv, one of them just had to spout off about their foundation, in turn they get reimbursed for all sorts of things on their travels. Kind of like the way Amway used to operate until the IRS put a kabash on the many tax write offs their 'associates' were taking. Ooops, isn't this DelValle person part of Amway? So he knows the ropes-Figures.:banghead:

BTW, whatever happened to the end result of the softball tourney that was scheduled? Weren't teams supposed to ante up $200- to play the game and if they won they'd get a lousy t shirt?:waitasec: Never heard anymore about it

Seem to remember the tourney ran at a loss and officials were complaining they never got paid.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Wow! Outstanding thought! I think you just hit the nail on the head!

Hammering_in.gif

They also added this a couple of a days to their website front page.

"Bring Kids Home has Active Missing Child Searches In Different States If Interested in Joining a Search Team"

Wonder where that might be.

They also added this a couple of a days to their website front page.

"Bring Kids Home has Active Missing Child Searches In Different States If Interested in Joining a Search Team"

Wonder where that might be.

Wonder if they really have "active child searches" or if they just send someone to an area that TES is working? Or, are they just traveling around on the donations making very, very sure that they don't see Caylee somewhere just in case? :banghead:

Wonder if they really have "active child searches" or if they just send someone to an area that TES is working? Or, are they just traveling around on the donations making very, very sure that they don't see Caylee somewhere just in case? :banghead:

I doubt if there are any "active" searches. All their statements suffer from severe vagueness and lack of verifiable details.. Compare it with the TES website where active searches are detailed with location ,names etc.

They plaster this stuff on their website as positive image builders. Just like they had those gift holiday boxes for needy families on for some days. Many people that quickly read that just assumed it actually happened.

Well, from what I could determine is that the softball tournament was held but BKH did not get a dime from it. After all the expenses were paid, field rental, umpires etc , there was nothing left to donate to BKH.:floorlaugh:

I doubt if there are any "active" searches. All their statements suffer from severe vagueness and lack of verifiable details.. Compare it with the TES website where active searches are detailed with location ,names etc.

They plaster this stuff on their website as positive image builders. Just like they had those gift holiday boxes for needy families on for some days. Many people that quickly read that just assumed it actually happened.

There is more information about missing children here at WS's and WS's does not organize searches. If you were sincere about missing children and organizing searches wouldn't you at least have these children listed on you website so that people would know who was missing in their area? You don't need this site to find out if searches are being put together. Just call or read your local newspaper. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back