Guest:Member Ratio in the Caylee Forum this Morning Currently @ 3-to-1

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by BondJamesBond, Dec 20, 2010.

1. BondJamesBond

BondJamesBond Blunt Instrument

Welcome to Websleuths Caylee Forum guests.

Join up & join in the conversation. We'd love to hear your fresh perspective.

2. Loading...

3. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

Hello Guest Sign up & Join the best forum on the interwebs,:)

4. beach

beach Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

We love new voices around here! Hope to see many of you join us in posting. :)

5. Gnatcatcher

Gnatcatcher Well-Known Member

I don't usually log in as my user name during work hours, so I would be showing up as a guest, I wonder how many other WSers do that as well. In any case, any guests, please DO sign up, if you haven't already. This is the best place on the net! I've never had such a brain workout in my life! :dance:

6. Eidetic

Eidetic Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t

Websleuths, I have a confession.

More times than not, I lurk! :blushing: I just have this thing about signing in every time.

7. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

I certainly don't sign in everytime - on my computer I ticked stay signed in, so I'm automatically "on" whenever I'm in websleuths - just lazy I guess.:blushing:

8. my_tee_mouse

my_tee_mouse Done. Put a Fork in Me.

Come on and join us, guests! We don't bite...er...we've had our shots! Seriously, fresh "voices" mean fresh perspectives. So come on in, the welcome mat's out!

9. BondJamesBond

:laugh:
    *bbm*

:floorlaugh: And some of 'em are even CURRENT! ;)

10. Chiquita71

Chiquita71 New Member

I love that the internet has given everyone a voice and I strongly support the free exchange of information and ideas in any medium. I would rather read everyone's individual opinions and information than read actual media stories. I do not enjoy the one often sided perspective of news reports. It makes me happy to know there are thousands of people sharing information and opinions like they are here at Websleuths.

I feel "the more the merrier" applies and that's why I'm here giving my :twocents:

:thumb: Websleuths

11. Eidetic

Eidetic Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t

I've tried that option but running my anti virus programs every day/every other day and cleaning the computer brings me back to my original predicament :crazy:

12. Reagan

Reagan New Member

I'm thinking there's a lot of guests out there that have the same issues I did. I wanted to post for the longest time but did not have an email that wasn't gmail, etc. It was pure agony! Then I just signed up with my work e-mail and voila!

13. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Welcome!!!!!!!

Great post!

14. beach

beach Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

:Welcome-12-june:

Welcome Ottavi!!

Great observation!!! I don't recall anyone making that comparison before. Perfect example of why we love new voices and fresh perspectives. :)

15. BondJamesBond

FYI...I moved Ottavi's original post over to Diary thread. Great example of the kinda thing new members bring to the discussion!

Also, FYI...you can participate in the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44"]Game Room[/ame] here to get your post count up and gain full access to features like searching, private messaging, etc. HTH!