Guest Suggestions for True Crime Radio

I'm afraid I scared off Chief Kolar forever. I sang this into his voicemail:

"I heard the news today oh boy"...

Kind of a play on words on "A Day in the Life" by the Beatles.

He may never all me back. I wouldn't blame him.

Lol!!! He will, he will!!!

I am sooo thrilled ..,I can barely contain myself:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes!!!!!!!
Thank YOU, Tricia!

A bit of Steve Thomas might be nice as well.....OK, OK....asking for too much.

Ohhhhh Kolar with a side of Steve! Sounds just perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Good News. Kolar is coming on the show along with Beth Karas. Now working on a side of Steve.

AJ in CA, Phil Spector trial and tell him I said to bring Fidler too.

Hehe

Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus
http://www.latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-et-jc-ohio-kidnapping-victims-writing-a-book-20131022,0,5242517.story#axzz2iccbLrpX

"By Emily Keeler
October 22, 2013, 7:52 a.m.
Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, two of the three women held captive for about 10 years in a house in Cleveland, are working on a book. And they've got some heavy-hitters to help them.

The book, about their years of imprisonment and daring escape, will be co-written by Pulitzer Prize winners Mary Jordan and Kevin Sullivan, a married team of Washington Post reporters. Jordan is a Cleveland native.

Also on Berry and DeJesus' side is Washington attorney Robert Barnett, who has negotiated book deals for Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Tony Blair, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Laura Bush, Bob Woodward, Dick Cheney, Alan Greenspan, Sarah Palin, Amanda Knox and more. Barnett's office released a statement about the book to the Associated Press on Monday afternoon."

Thank you for the suggestion. I would LOVE to have these incredible women on my show and will do my best to get them to appear. I'll keep you posted :)

Putnam County GA Sheriff Howard Sills> The Shirley & Russel Dermond abduction/murders/decapitation Reynolds Plantation/Gate Water - Eatonton GA
Topic of Discussion> Refusal to request the investigative resources of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in the Dermond case..

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/source-investigators-find-body-putnam-county/nfyK5/

<snipped read more>
Other than using the Georgia Bureau of Investigation crime lab, Sills has declined to call in GBI investigators.

Elliot spoke on the phone with the Dermonds' son Keith in Jacksonville. He didn't want to be recorded but did tell Elliot that bringing in more investigators would be a good idea.

“The more people we have looking at things, who knows? The more resources, the more people, it would be better off. I don't know why the GBI wouldn't be involved," Keith Dermond said.

St Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch from Michael Brown's case

Disregard my suggestion above. Apparently, the work we've put into gathering information, uncovering the truth and crimes around Michael's death isn't valued here, so McCulloch's information probably wouldn't be either.

I am working on Kelly Siegler. Hopefully soon. :)

I am working on Kelly Siegler. Hopefully soon. :)

Kelly Siegler is such an inspiration, brilliant at what she does and is so good with the people she has to deal with and work for.
I'm listening to the Jan. 8th show, and Mr. Morgan is just fascinating. I think this is my favourite episode. His insights are so rich from all angles, I have to get his book.
You should have some people involved with the recent developments in the Grateful Doe case on an episode soon, it's incredible how it's coming together and would be valuable to hear about even if the leads don't pan out (doubtful at this point). Love the show Tricia! :) :dj:

Pam bondi on zimmerman and his alledged shooter stalker. Or any of the two not including zimmerman.

I know little about, however am fascinated by our member Karl...His avatar composite of the Tammy UID was amazing. How he start doing what he does, what are biggest challenges, millions of things to ask him. Info maybe be on the site somewhere but in interview still interest me.

Funny you should mention Karl. He and I spoke a couple of weeks ago about Karl coming on the show this coming Thursday. Hopefully we going to make that happen.

Marc Klaas on Sierra LaMar case and upcoming trial in April

This new story just went out on the Crime Time show feed.

Allison Hope Weiner, the host of Crime Time, is hoping to do a second interview with me soon to cover next steps for the investigation.

The Unsolved Colonial Parkway Murders Reexamined via @YouTube

[video=youtube;5ORYjQ_rrFs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ORYjQ_rrFs[/video]

Thanks.

Bill Thomas
Brother of Cathleen Thomas
Colonial Parkway Murders
Los Angeles, CA

Maybe do a segment about cold cases by state. I know a few cases in Rhode Island, Connecticut and Mass that could use the attention. Even talked to some of the family members. The murder of Cynthia McKenna in Rhode Island comes to mind as well as the slaying of John Moura from New Bedford, Mass.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back