***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

WHERE is BONNIE? She was SO vocal and defending him for so long. so ONE person that is known personally to him.. his STEPMOM? WOW just WOW. Wonder what Mrs. P is thinking right now. And i REALLY want to know if she did meet him at the beach that day.
what is the story on this? or link?

Not for me. As soon as I taste the coriander my brain says I should be tasting soup not beer.
at minute 13:00 he seems to be looking at and tearing up for a particular juror...what a douche...ever the manipulator...never saw a single tear during the verdict...did see lots of internal outrage from the defendant....:)

I don't think he is demented or twisted, more self-absorbed and narcissistic. He thought he devised a fool-proof crime--in person talking with CWW, the burner phones, and being out of town. But, he contracted with a loser and another loser who couldn't plan and get out of their own ways to do a "more professional" job. That is why he is kicking himself. I am sure he thought he had it all bundled up. Hence the "Was it a burglary?" to Dr. P. because it was supposed to be. The forgetting of the life insurance policy to TS's best friend was part of his work. At the end of the day, he thought to highly of his plan to realize that he would get caught ---this was not 1970 but 2015---cameras, cell-phone towers and really good forensics.

Great post! One loser hiring another loser, who hired another loser. He should have paid heed to the old saying "if you want something done right, you should do it yourself" - (NOT that I'm advocating he should have killed her). Yes, he thought he was smarter than others and that's always the downfall. Never underestimate anyone who has an interest in finding the truth.

Narcissistic, twisted and demented are not mutually exclusive. It's scary for the rest of the us/population.
Yes, the pretending to have forgotten about the life insurance stuck out to me, too. That was a obvious tell. What a manipulative

Last edited:
I don't know what is more satisfying....the guilty verdict or MS having the realization that the Earth doesn't revolve around him. He is finally going to pay for his actions. I can sleep well tonight knowing that this monster is locked away for killing a beautiful and bright soul that actually tried to put good things into the world.

WHERE is BONNIE? She was SO vocal and defending him for so long. so ONE person that is known personally to him.. his STEPMOM? WOW just WOW. Wonder what Mrs. P is thinking right now. And i REALLY want to know if she did meet him at the beach that day.

Yes, where were all those people who had been sitting behind him: brother? mother? stepmother" His side had lots of people earlier in the day, I thought for sure they'd all be there for the verdict!

Oh. Maybe they were all together and out to lunch. Er, dinner.

Not for me. As soon as I taste the coriander my brain says I should be tasting soup not beer.

Thank you so much for that video. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing that you-know-what let that GUILTY ON BOTH COUNTS sink in!

But then the end, oh my heart. Seeing the emotion of her family, and them hugging the prosecutors. I know they are relieved, but it doesn't bring their precious loved one back :(

I am really confused just what the private investigator was investigating.....
Assuming there was a security threat of some sort against Mummert, the court security didn't seem to know about it. I'm not sure how effective videoing people in the lobby would have been as a deterrent. And JAC funds are for MS's defence costs, not MM's personal security.

It's BS and I think there's some explaining to do.

Yeah I was relying on this thread to gauge things bc I couldn’t stand the pace of the state’s questioning from the couple witnesses I watched. This place is usually on point but was way off in this case.
I'll take my lumps on that observation. I was so frustrated at the amount of important information left out of the trial.

Yeah I was relying on this thread to gauge things bc I couldn’t stand the pace of the state’s questioning from the couple witnesses I watched. This place is usually on point but was way off in this case.

I thought there was more evidence presented in the JRR case and was pretty confident that he would be found guilty of 1st degree murder and conspiracy. With that as my gauge, I was very cautious in this trial with less connection of MS to the actions of CWW and JRR. It goes to show that juries read things differently (in this case a good thing) and that the strength of the evidence can interpreted with varying degree. I found the prosecuting team a bit lack luster in each case given what I have seen at other trials but they did get the job done. I just wish that JRR was a 1st degree murder conviction.

OHOHOHOHOHOH! *Waving hands frantically* .
Doesn't a defendant have the right to speak at their sentencing?!?!
Dare we look forward to hearing some self-serving *advertiser censored*?

ETA: I apologize to WS Mods for having to **** my word when I let one fly like that. I'll be more careful in the future. : peace :​

Last edited:
I thought there was more evidence presented in the JRR case and was pretty confident that he would be found guilty of 1st degree murder and conspiracy. With that as my gauge, I was very cautious in this trial with less connection of MS to the actions of CWW and JRR. It goes to show that juries read things differently (in this case a good thing) and that the strength of the evidence can interpreted with varying degree. I found the prosecuting team a bit lack luster in each case given what I have seen at other trials but they did get the job done. I just wish that JRR was a 1st degree murder conviction.
I am ok with JRR's verdict now. Mark was the mastermind of it all and he got the first degree!

God Bless Judge Kyle! He got this trial rolling vs what the defense wanted. Knocked our jury selection, trial started and the whole ball fo wax. Penalty phase next week then done. Teresa’s family will at least have this Christmas with justice done for her, however hard it will still be with her gone the way it all went down. All involved in her death have been dealt with and they can begin that healing. I pray for them as they continue living with their loss as it changed all of their lives forever. Teresa’s girls will give them joy while receiving the needed support from their own grandparents and extended family. Prayers for those girls as they navigate their lives with all that happened to their mother and the cause of her leaving this earth far too soon. ❤️

I am ok with JRR's verdict now. Mark was the mastermind of it all and he got the first degree!

I can't understand the conspiracy not guilty but think he will spend many years in prison so I am okay with it as well. I agree that MS is the big fish and his guilty is a much more satisfying all the way around.

God Bless Judge Kyle! He got this trial rolling vs what the defense wanted. Knocked our jury selection, trial started and the whole ball fo wax. Penalty phase next week then done. Teresa’s family will at least have this Christmas with justice done for her, however hard it will still be with her gone the way it all went down. All involved in her death have been dealt with and they can begin that healing. I pray for them as they continue living with their loss as it changed all of their lives forever. Teresa’s girls will give them joy while receiving the needed support from their own grandparents and extended family. Prayers for those girls as they navigate their lives with all that happened to their mother and the cause of her leaving this earth far too soon. ❤️
Msboo: A lovely, lovely post. ❤️for you, too.

Thank you so much for that video. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing that you-know-what let that GUILTY ON BOTH COUNTS sink in!

But then the end, oh my heart. Seeing the emotion of her family, and them hugging the prosecutors. I know they are relieved, but it doesn't bring their precious loved one back :(

I really think he thought he was gonna get away with it by the way he joked with the judge about just wanting to go home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back