***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by beach, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Webjunkie

Webjunkie Active Member

Jury's are unpredictable, I'm sure it's not easy to condemn a man's life. Always the "what if" in the back of your mind. Thank goodness they got the right group for this, they were able to know what needed to be done, and did it. This will be a weight they will always bear.
    I thought prosecution's closing ended up awesome, it was clear they needed to keep it simple for the jury even though there is so much more. MM's closing seemed just illogical and grasping at straws. I was waiting for the big alternate theory to come out.

2. Legally Bland

Legally Bland Well-Known Member

I totally agree. I've reappraised my view of the prosecution since closing. There was enough there to convict and they kept it nice and simple.

katydid23, Alyce, Tortoise and 12 others like this.
  3. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

Wow! What a beautiful and creative rendition! Thanks for sharing. This beautiful lady was gone too soon, also.

msboo and Legally Bland like this.
  4. Oregonmama

Oregonmama Well-Known Member

I'm so happy with the verdict. Jmo, but the flow charts really helped the jury. Visuals help highlight the important info and make it stand out . It has been a long 4 years to get to where we are. I have the feeling he will receive DP. He planned this murder and CWW and JRR would not step foot in the house with a hammer if it wasnt for Mark. Praying for Ts family, especially the daughters.

5. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

I think there's a good chance he will get the DP, too. I often don't care, but this time I hope that's the decision. He deserves to have the least amount of human contact possible for the rest of his days. I don't even care if death is carried out. Just the weight of being on death row is punishment enough I think.

6. Arachne 1

Arachne 1 Well-Known Member

HaHaHa! What a perfect song! Love that dress. I can imagine it in color.

7. Oregonmama

I still find it interesting that Mark couldn't grasp the verdict . He truly thought he was going to walk and I'm sure he will fight against the process until he legally can't anymore.

8. AC's Grandma

AC's Grandma Well-Known Member

I completely agree that I'd prefer he gets LWOP only to avoid Teresa's family having to deal with numerous appeals and putting the girls through anymore anguish than they've already had to deal with.
    It still brings me to tears (the real ones) just recalling the 1st degree murder guilty verdict.

9. Oregonmama

It's common for defense attorneys getting harassed in high profile cases.

Dmacky likes this.
  10. AC's Grandma

AC's Grandma Well-Known Member

I didn't see anyone who was there for Mark on his side yesterday, did anyone else? I know the gray haired lady was there but I'm not too sure who she is, I thought Bonnie's friend. I definitely didn't see his trust lawyer there for support.

11. Oregonmama

Mark's step mom was the only family member there. Bonnie, his mom was a no show! Perhaps Bonnie was told not to come until she testifies at his sentencing (if she is called) but I suspect they had a fallout. Mark used his mom as well and treated her like crap. Jmo

12. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

A lot of us recall Bonnie opening up her home to CWW and AW while turning down her own daughter. Even though Bonnie defended MS back then, after learning about the convictions of his accomplices and being bombarded with the news of all that, she may have decided that her son was not that important to her any more and that it's all about her.

The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. JMO

13. Oregonmama

14. susnoat

susnoat Verified Insider in Bolin Case

Does anyone think its possible that the JAC was some type of fund that had to be used, or if not returned back to the state? Maybe it was just about creating a reason to not have to return funds.

As far as LWOP, Mark for his own safety is probably better off on death row. I do not think he would last too long in the general population. None of them may. Very high profile. Women killers are not treated well in prison. Everyone has a mother. These guys are in for a whole new reality.

15. No it's not

No it's not that simple

;)

MS face 11 26 LC 12 04 19.png

NoSI, Spartygirl, Tortoise and 9 others like this.
  16. msboo

msboo Well-Known Member

Great picture, NIN! I told Arachne 1 that I saw that too. How fitting for Mark The Murderer, the devil revealed. Mark is evil.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  17. lisette

lisette Well-Known Member

Just want to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Judge Bruce Kyle!!! Wish he could be the judge on so many of the cases I follow here! He knows how to run a courtroom with integrity, dignity, and efficiency! He's a good one for sure!

Linda 61, CalmSeas, NoSI and 27 others like this.
  18. TrueCrimeAddict55

TrueCrimeAddict55 Well-Known Member

Now that they'll all be moving out of county jails and into state prison, I hope their reality is very harsh. IMO

19. msboo

msboo Well-Known Member

Hey all, whatta you guys think... . . that videographer yesterday and the PI. Mark’s supportive family members were absent from the courtroom for his big GUILTY verdict. You guys smell a rat here? Is there maybe a connection???

MajorHoople likes this.
  20. msboo

msboo Well-Known Member

I say throw his ass into the general population. He deserves all the ‘social’ attention he’ll get there. As someone else said on here, ‘death is too good for him’. Heck, yrs on death row will draaaaggg on then he’ll get a yummy last meal, a needle in the arm and just go to sleep forever—that’s a damn cake walk. As I understand it, Florida allows inmates to choose the chair or lethal injection—the last electrocution was in 1999. I think we all know what Mark would choose.