***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

Be happy you’re good at common sense! Four hours. That’s all it took. This was a damn solid case for a jury to find him guilty that quickly.

It really was a solid case but many of us followed from the beginning and the discovery was immense. If the State has included everything the trial would have lasted months. I’m thankful they knew what the bring in and what didn’t matter that much to cinch this in a matter of a couple of weeks. Mark deserves every day of the rest of his life behind bars.

It really was a solid case but many of us followed from the beginning and the discovery was immense. If the State has included everything the trial would have lasted months. I’m thankful they knew what the bring in and what didn’t matter that much to cinch this in a matter of a couple of weeks. Mark deserves every day of the rest of his life behind bars.

Yes it can be alarming when you know what evidence they have and they don’t use a lot of it.

I’m amazed this thing is over and all involved are behind bars.

And I hope parental right termination is next

Amen to that! Every single day behind bars and to never, ever have the ability to orchestrate the end of another life. I'm ok with him getting LWOP or the DP, what really matters to me is that he's locked up for the rest of his life. Forever.
I also believe that he's still sitting in his jail (taking more notes and water sips) and wondering why the jury found him guilty, because he's positive he was the smartest person in that courtroom. That's how arrogant he is. IMO

Can anything be used at this point as leverage to see if MS knows anything about CWW's connection to Ronnie Bolin or the other couple of unsolved cases in the same area? They were so close... I'd love to know if he has information.

I believe he should get whatever sentence her family feels most comfortable with.

Even if he ends up w LWOP, his selfish and arrogant personality will make it impossible for him to develop any friendships w other inmates, IMO. I think peeps won't put up with it and he'll be getting his butt kicked on the regular!
When he seemed so surprised by the verdict, I wondered if he had been So Sure he was getting to go home that he'd bragged to the dudes back at the jail "Well, this is the last time you'll see me - so long, suckers!" I hope they gave him a nice Welcome Back Party. Hahaha!

I believe he should get whatever sentence her family feels most comfortable with.

Even if he ends up w LWOP, his selfish and arrogant personality will make it impossible for him to develop any friendships w other inmates, IMO. I think peeps won't put up with it and he'll be getting his butt kicked on the regular!
When he seemed so surprised by the verdict, I wondered if he had been So Sure he was getting to go home that he'd bragged to the dudes back at the jail "Well, this is the last time you'll see me - so long, suckers!" I hope they gave him a nice Welcome Back Party. Hahaha!

And I would assume that many now or in the future within the jail and or the prison have seen how he cried at the verdict. I would assume that they will give him a hard time about that?

In my observation men serving LWOP for murdering women don’t seem to be mistreated very often these days in general US prison populations. The prison population that IS most often ostracized and singled-out for mistreatment are those men who have committed sexual crimes against children. That said, LWOP is a depressing and hopeless life, and that is what MS truly deserves.

For the sake of his daughters, I truly hope he does not receive the DP. They will grow up and know their father is guilty of their beloved Mother’s murder. If he receives the DP, there will be at least a decade of painful appeals and attendant publicity. And if he is ever executed, he has a greater chance of becoming a martyr in their eyes. Likely not because they might come to believe he is innocent, but rather if one or both come to believe ethically that capital punishment is wrong, they will endure even yet more pain and emotional conflict.

His crime fits the aggravating factors, though, no argument here.

Has anyone heard how TS’s family and friends feel about the DP?

Yes. I totally agree with everything your saying about the DP affecting the daughters and how there isn't closure like you have with LWOP.

What are the aggravating factors for him? Financial gain is one, wonder what the others might be? I don't think you can get the DP in Florida without aggravating factors.

I am sure you have to be convicted of the crime of aggravated murder--they call it--for the DP in Ohio.
Each State is so different. MI dropped the DP but being convicted of the crime of first degree murder is an automatic LWOP.

..2 Cents..

And I would assume that many now or in the future within the jail and or the prison have seen how he cried at the verdict. I would assume that they will give him a hard time about that?

MS will play the quintessential victim in prison. You know the one where he is the grieving husband who loved his wife and So. FL life, and, therefore, innocent of ever wanting to harm anyone let alone his wife. I am sure he will find many others who are innocent and framed by the local police and aghast that the justice system is so corrupt. I am sure he will be a model prisoner who is helping others with their medicaid benefits and bills for a small fee.

Each and everyday (on repeat as in Groundhog Day), all three of these murderers deserve to feel the fear that Teresa felt in her last moments. To me that would be the most just consequence--living in fear or terror without a reprieve.

Going back to 2015-2016 some may remember "Skinner" that friend of Mark's that prayed with him three days after the tragedy. I don't want to start some religious debate here, but Skinner was spiritual. They prayed the killers would be caught, and Mark said "Amen" like he believed. Then, someone told Skinner they thought Mark didn't really believe. In that short thread, Skinner reminded us not to rejoice at our brother's downfall. He seemed to know CWW and that he'd been going to churches for years. I know CWW was something like a youth pastor. Really? Skinner did say you have to be truly sincere. In other words, you can't fool the Almighty. I wonder if Skinner is still following and knows Mark is facing a possible death penalty sentence. Thoughts and prayers go out to Skinner. It's very disappointing to have thought you knew these men, only to find out you knew their masks.

Going back to 2015-2016 some may remember "Skinner" that friend of Mark's that prayed with him three days after the tragedy. I don't want to start some religious debate here, but Skinner was spiritual. They prayed the killers would be caught, and Mark said "Amen" like he believed. Then, someone told Skinner they thought Mark didn't really believe. In that short thread, Skinner reminded us not to rejoice at our brother's downfall. He seemed to know CWW and that he'd been going to churches for years. I know CWW was something like a youth pastor. Really? Skinner did say you have to be truly sincere. In other words, you can't fool the Almighty. I wonder if Skinner is still following and knows Mark is facing a possible death penalty sentence. Thoughts and prayers go out to Skinner. It's very disappointing to have thought you knew these men, only to find out you knew their masks.
Hmm. I've got a recollection of a thread about Skinner started by Tricia. I can't find it or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, so I'll say no more.

He is no longer a member on here though.

I asked earlier.... anyone think there’s a link between the PI and videographer AND Mark’s Stepmom or any other supportive family?
All were absent from the verdict announcement last night.
Just sayin.

No. I think Mummert's team is behind it. Trying to intimidate witnesses and supporters of the victim's family. Trying to dig up connections to investigate that might warrant appeal or strengthen it, since DP is an automatic appeal. Playing dirty, in other words. Thank God, Judge Kyle is looking into it, and he means business! As for any delusional supporters of MS who couldn't see the light--it might be hitting them like a ton of bricks, with a big purple elephant on top. No doubt, they have been "bowled" over. Plus, that poor girl with the glasses taking all those notes needs to give those fingernails a break!

NO
FREAKING
WAY

Three years for effectively participating in a murder? She should be held equally responsible because she is.

She is the only one who could have prevented this murder. She had that power and chose to let someone get BRUTALLY murdered.

Frazee was determined to get it done or do it himself, so he doesn't count.
What’s done is done. It was either two people get away with it, or one get LWOP and the other a slap on the wrist. It’s the lesser of two evils. And while there was much she could have done and didn’t do, she really did not participate in the murder, IMHO. He never called KL and said, “I’m going to kill her.” There was never that ultimatum, so she can argue that by refusing to do it herself, she thought he would never have the guts to do it himself and thus KB would be safe.

I don’t know what would have happened if she had gone to police prior. Not a lot of confidence in LE’s ability or willingness to be proactive. And when you add in the fact that he was a good ol boy with a cop for a brother...

Not that it matters that much, but people always want to think CWW is the follower trying to look like Mark. According to Skinner, CWW shaved his head, around the year 2000, four years before Mark did. There wasn't any joking that they looked alike before.

I'm reading what this friend thought in the very beginning, believing Mark innocent. I feel sorry for all the people who saw Mark as a good guy, and a good husband and father. I feel very sorry for the daughters. Teresa's Mother and Family - as Vinnie Politan pointed out, Mark used them as an alibi going there knowing he would be with them while Teresa met her horrible fate that he planned. Not a good man.

Sorry, but he was far from it.

She was as good as he was evil.
Teresa would drop everything to go examine a homeless person for free, diagnosis them, fill paperwork out that very day to facilitate them qualifying for housing.
When she died, she had gotten 30 homeless into housing.
Her girls have so much “good” to remember
IMO.

Does anyone know if he actually got funds from the life insurance policy? If so, why didn't he actually pay cww?
It took like 9 months iirc to arrest him, they'd pay out by then?
Did cww turn on him because he never got paid? Did ms not pay because they flopped it up so bad?

Does anyone know if he actually got funds from the life insurance policy? If so, why didn't he actually pay cww?
It took like 9 months iirc to arrest him, they'd pay out by then?
Did cww turn on him because he never got paid? Did ms not pay because they flopped it up so bad?
No money was paid out on the life insurance because there was a criminal investigation linked to the death. MS applied for it almost immediately and was denied payment because of the investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back