GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

Discussion in 'Trials' started by JanetElaine, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Welcome to websleuths!!

Weki, arrogantcat, Tillicum and 2 others like this.

2. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Here’s the Ohio Safe Havens pamphlet. I think it should be a mandatory hand-out to every girl entering middle school all the way through high school. The information also should widely posted in schools, hospitals, doctors offices, malls and other public places.

JMO

Attached Files:

3. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

Maybe this page, but I haven’t found anything about baby clothes here:
    Welcome to BabyPedia™ -- The Baby Encyclopedia
    BabyPedia™ - The Baby Encyclopedia - Home Page

ETA:
    Oops ... WinterHike already posts this one.

4. Jewels53

Jewels53 Forever in my Heart!

My daughter got pregnant at 18 and wasn't married. She was afraid how her dad and I would react. So she would wear oversized tshirts and kind of lean forward to hide her growing belly. She wasn't married at the time. Once we found out we told her we loved her and it was okay. The thing was she hadn't been to a Dr yet and was living with her boyfriend 500 miles away. I took her to my Dr to have him express how important it was to see a Dr. Then when she got home she started going to an OB/GYN.

5. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I remember looking this up a few months ago, and "coroners" are the law in State of Ohio-- with the exception of two counties that abolished the office of coroner and created the office of medical examiner (N/A this case).

County coroner is elected for term of 4 years; and must be licensed physician for at least 2 years.

From Ohio CDC

kodi, gitana1, Tillicum and 3 others like this.
  6. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

BBM. Not true! BSR first told the doctor what had happened and he contacted police. I think it is very important to stick to known facts.

JMO

OBGYN says Skylar Richardson told her ‘I had it alone in my house and I buried it in my backyard'

OBGYN says Skylar Richardson told her ‘I had it alone in my house and I buried it in my backyard'

kodi, fred&edna, Hope4More and 2 others like this.
  7. osu

osu Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

kodi, Alcina, gitana1 and 4 others like this.
  8. kim.kitchenstupman

kim.kitchenstupman Well-Known Member

What are you talking about?
    I know this whole thing was started from her telling the doctor. I am talking about how everyone is saying her confession was false because of detectives. I am saying she admitted the truth to her parents and detectives on her own accord and there was no false confession.

Tillicum, MassGuy, Seattle1 and 3 others like this.
  9. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I doubt anybody from prosecution looked up Babypedia -- like we did!!

First, the shopping link does not work, and I doubt BSR went further than their home page -- quickly tuned out just seeing the first paragraph-- childcare, crying, breastfeeding - Nope!

It is traditional in western society for children to be looked after by one or both of their parents.... the childcare role is taken on by the extended family. ...

Infants cry as a form of basic instinctive communication. A crying infant may be trying to express a variety of feelings including hunger, discomfort, over-stimulation, boredom, wanting something, or loneliness.

Breastfeeding is the recommended method of feeding by all major infant health organizations

BabyPedia™ - The Baby Encyclopedia - Home Page

kodi, gitana1, Tillicum and 4 others like this.
  10. MyBelle

The jury was played portions of BSR interviews with detectives and I watched and listened carefully. I was appalled with some of their comments in the second interview. BSR was asked leading questions and she responded with what she thought detectives wanted to hear.

I don't believe she held a lighter to the baby's feet and flames went all the way to the chest. I don't believe a new born baby "gurgles." I also don't believe a young woman with an eating disorder so severe an OB/GYN was off on his prediction of her due date by 2.5 months is going to deliver a healthy, full-term baby. And, in this case, she didn't.

JMO

11. kim.kitchenstupman

Sorry, disagree with everything you posted.

Also, I am pretty sure no one thinks she lit the foot on fire and it went to her chest. I never even heard of that scenario.

12. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

This is a trial. I believe O/P is referring to direct evidence, and not witness (doctor's) testimony. Statements made by BSR at the police station under Miranda warning is direct evidence. It was recorded - we saw and heard what came out of her mouth.

Alcina, gitana1, Tillicum and 5 others like this.
  13. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

That scenario is EXACTLY what LE proposed to her in the 2nd interrogation, and EXACTLY what she confessed happened.

MTW2011, osu, MyBelle and 2 others like this.
  14. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Supposedly, she only had unprotected sex once. I don't recall in the dialogue on the stand that that was ever mentioned. If I had sex once with "T", I would assume that the doctor would have been relayed that information as to the date. Why wasn't it?

15. MyBelle

In a police report detailed in court, a detective wrote that Richardson lit her baby’s foot on fire with a lighter. The flames flared up to the baby’s chest before Richardson put them out.

We'll agree to disagree. The "scenario" of the foot on fire was part of the trial.

Cheerleader accused of killing newborn told her dad 'I tried to cremate the baby'

MTW2011, Hope4More and Winterhike like this.
  16. kim.kitchenstupman

Gosh, I sure didn't hear that. I will definitely need to go back and listen. Either way, the fire has nothing to do with the actual death that Skylar committed.

17. MyBelle

I responded to what the O/P posted. No mention of the term "direct evidence."

I have no reason to believe the doctor lied about she said she did. Especially considering police used that information to initiate a criminal investigation.

JMO

Hope4More likes this.
  18. MyBelle

I think what she was asked was the date of her last menstrual period and her periods were irregular because of her eating disorder. Her current boyfriend was in the picture, too.

JMO

19. kim.kitchenstupman

Thanks for the info. I will need to go back and research more. I could definitely be wrong on not remembering it.
    It has no bearing on her guilt one way or another.

jbennett likes this.
  20. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

It wasn't relayed to doctor because BSR lied to the doctor and his medical assistant when she gave the date of her last period. He did not have accurate information to determine approximate conception.

According to OBGYN testimony, BSR told both doctor and medical assistant that her last period was in March/ April 2017, but her urine tested positive for pregnant. Also, she never reported to her OBGYN that she had irregular periods. In fact, I believe she told them all was normal.

Later at police department, BSR told her dad that Tre was the father -- a fact undisputed by all parties. Tre testified they had unprotected sex in August 2016--prior to him starting his freshman year at Wright State.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    byo, gitana1, Tillicum and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.