GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m Not sure what the timeline is for the M’s gross indecent acts..but the call from the pay phone to HE ends around 1:41. She calls B (roommate) at 1:44.
She doesn’t make any calls that I’m aware of until 2:29 when she then makes three calls the last at being at 2:32. At which point she is just starting to head to Long Beards. I think she was getting ready after that call to B. That’s maybe 45 minutes. About enough time to shower, get ready. I actually feel like she left early for long beards. Unless he told her 2:45. Which makes sense too because it’s about a ten minute ride from her house to long beards. So if she left at 2:32 she would be there by 2:45.
I don’t think SM was there laying in wait. SM was nearby somewhere lurking...I think TM was heading back to the house to turn on his phone. She wanted SM to do the deed. She would get off way more if he did it. She’s a control freak and would enjoy the fact that she could make him do it. Sick
I feel like SM was somewhere nearby and walked over to Long Beards or quite possibly she dropped him nearby before she headed back to their house. It’s about a 16 minute ride. The road where Long Beards used to be is kind of desolate. He could have walked over from the corner. I doubt anyone would be over there at that time. He could have fooled HE by saying he parked nearby if she questioned where his vehicle was...then it’s 3:05 and she stops calling the pay phone...
Also if TM left him around 2:45 she would get to the house around the time the cell phone turned on..I feel like they planned on 3. But he had to say 2:45 to give her time to drive back. So he lurked until around 3.

The pros. team has been very careful to not say what the sequence was beyond the witnesses/calls/videos. I keep asking myself-- Do they not know where she was kidnapped? or Do they know and think it weakens the case? or Do they see the whole event from the pay phone call to the last sighting of the vehicle near the home (via video) rather than what I think of kidnapping as being (where HE was and the what happened) as secondary or unnecessary? If we look at this as one continual event, then it is just contact and disappearance which makes the case easier to prove. The more details except for contact details muddies the water b/c jurors will want more "solid" not circumstantial evidence. I think the pros is doing this right-- Sidney and Tammy have motive, Sidney calls, they connect, she is gone not matter what the sequence or where the physical kidnapping occurred. If they were doing a murder trial, the sequence would matter especially since they have no body.

ETA: Grant it this case was seen as a missing person's case at the outset so time and evidence security were not on their side.

Blown away by this new testimony!! My thoughts are that the most incriminating evidence was on the passenger side where TM was cleaning. Being the control freak she is there is no way she would risk allowing anyone else to do the job.

The prosecution are doing a fantastic job of using the (awesome) witnesses to paint a picture of how they lured poor Heather out that night and their subsequent attempts to cover their tracks.

I think the testimony from Steven and Bri showing she was trying to move on from SM and get her life back on track makes what evil TM and SM did even more sickening. She wasn't chasing SM begging him to leave his wife, she wasn't trying to expose their affair to the whole town. It comes down to the fact that the queen looked in the mirror and saw a fairer one than her - Snow White. Then when she heard the rumours the beautiful princess might be pregnant it sealed the deal. The plan was hatched for the huntsmen to get rid of her.

Edited to add: Thank you to all you brilliant people for the
court reporting for those of us who can't follow along on the live stream. You are amazing and I really appreciate your hard work and efforts!!

Last edited:
i think Heather was kidnapped at gun point from Peach Tree Landing by Sidney Moorer. i'm not sure if Tammy was there or not. i think they then took her to a place past the Moorer residence. i doubt they would take her to their house,but it is possible. i think they made her take the pregnancy test they bought and when it turned out that she was pregnant, they killed her. i think they either then burned her body in the fire pit in their yard and then threw her remains in one of the bodies of water by their home or if they killed her somewhere else, they threw Heather in the water by where they killed her. i don't think Heather ever stepped foot in the Moorer's home and i don't think Sidney or Tammy every got into her car.

i think Heather was kidnapped at gun point from Peach Tree Landing by Sidney Moorer. i'm not sure if Tammy was there or not. i think they then took her to a place past the Moorer residence. i doubt they would take her to their house,but it is possible. i think they made her take the pregnancy test they bought and when it turned out that she was pregnant, they killed her. i think they either then burned her body in the fire pit in their yard and then threw her remains in one of the bodies of water by their home or if they killed her somewhere else, they threw Heather in the water by where they killed her. i don't think Heather ever stepped foot in the Moorer's home and i don't think Sidney or Tammy every got into her car.

How does all of the time she spent at Longbeards fit into your theory?

Imbehind on yesterday’s testimony but imo if they burned her body in the yard there would likely be evidence if this. It takes at leeeeast 1400 degrees to burn a body and would likely give off a smell and/or be seen.

How far is the closest neighbor again? Tia.

Imbehind on yesterday’s testimony but imo if they burned her body in the yard there would likely be evidence if this. It takes at leeeeast 1400 degrees to burn a body and would likely give off a smell and/or be seen.

How far is the closest neighbor again? Tia.

The Moorer's neighbors are Tammy's parents.

How does all of the time she spent at Longbeards fit into your theory?

She probably was suppose to meet Sidney there, but he didn't show up. i don't know if he had cold feet at first or what was going on. It is true that she could have been abducted from there, however i am not sure if Tammy would have wanted Sidney or her to be seen there. Tammy is pretty clever when it comes to covering up crime it seems like.

Does anyone remember if it was said at any of the trials if HE's seat had been moved back? I don't remember hearing that, but someone else could have moved it back to original place after driving it. I guess it's possible that they could have made her drive her car with one of them, while one of them drove the truck. I'm thinking SM in her car with her since any of his DNA left in her car could be said to be from when they dated...but, then I think no way...TM would never have let him be alone with her..I just don't know..There are so many questions that I want answered. I can imagine how her family feels not knowing anything.
If memory serves, when TE drove her car to his house from PTL, the seat seemed to him like it was where Heather would have left it. And Heather's only 5'1". So if SM (5'8") or TM (5'9") drove it to the landing, they either had their knees in the dash or moved it back into the position they found it afterwards.

Wednesday, KC Canterbury testified the car was a "mess" when he found it at PTL. He said you could sit in the driver's seat, but you would have to empty any other seat to sit in one of them. If Heather was the driver, and SM was the passenger, and Heather thought he was leaving his wife and didn't suspect anything other than that, I would think she would've at least thrown everything from the passenger seat into the back seat for him. JMO.

I have always suspected the cement was used for a different purpose. I think Heather's body is in the ocean. Remember the supposed fishing trip the deceased person went on a day or two later?
Why don't I remember this fishing trip? I've always blown off the ocean theory because they didn't have a boat, so how would they get one with no eyebrows being raised? And they have to put the boat in somewhere. How would that go unnoticed? But I don't remember a fishing trip, and I'm intrigued. Tell me more! Pretty please.

Why don't I remember this fishing trip? I've always blown off the ocean theory because they didn't have a boat, so how would they get one with no eyebrows being raised? And they have to put the boat in somewhere. How would that go unnoticed? But I don't remember a fishing trip, and I'm intrigued. Tell me more! Pretty please.

I don't remember it either. Maybe it was/is against TOS because it wasn't SM or TM that took the trip. ?

Maybe Tammy's parents have a boat?

Yes please. Trying to find info on that and I can’t seem to find it.
Idk i can’t get past the cement being there. 1) AC testifies it’s intent was for a playground for the kids (they r 8,12,14 at the time. Way over the playground in the backyard age) 2) Attorney says neighbor using for new driveway 3) TM states “not to hide a body” and then lastly I keep wondering what photo D saw that she can’t move and can’t talk won’t be seen again and made him so sick to leave BBQ ...conclusion photo of her with cement being poured over her. And these 2 seem so evil to me that I wouldn’t put it past them to have buried her alive in it. Conspiracy theory I know but it makes the most sense to me. A lot of red flags around that cement. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard