GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're just a few minutes in to this mess and I am going to go ahead and predict a guilty verdict no later than tomorrow lunch time (but likely sooner).

They'd probably just stand up and say Guilty now to shut this down if they could. Jeebus.

He has no enthusiasm for defending his client. He's a low-talker. I feel like I'm listening to a geography teacher in high school. Boring, nothing interesting and nothing important to say. Sorry, to my geography teachers everywhere. I hope he doesn't get an appeal because of crappy representation.

Why can't he understand that not treating everyone who came into contact with Heather the same as the Moorers does NOT mean they have not been excluded?
Dummy!
It means they were easily excluded.
This is not hard.
The followed the evidence.
It always leads to the Moorers.
Hard stop.
The End.
Sit down.

IMO I have always felt like DD’s criminal background only made his testimony more telling. Why would SM show grandma or auntie a pic of something horrible. Obviously he was trying to be “cool” trying to be the big guy to DD. He told the type of person you would show something like that too. Sorry I feel for DD but that’s the unfortunate truth. His criminal background made him the perfect person to show this evidence.

He has no enthusiasm for defending his client. He's a low-talker. I feel like I'm listening to a geography teacher in high school. Boring, nothing interesting and nothing important to say. Sorry, to my geography teachers everywhere. I hope he doesn't get an appeal because of crappy representation.

Careful on dissing the geography teachers of this world. Many are very engaging in a "mappy", statistics and land formation sort of way.

We're just a few minutes in to this mess and I am going to go ahead and predict a guilty verdict no later than tomorrow lunch time (but likely sooner).

They'd probably just stand up and say Guilty now to shut this down if they could. Jeebus.
I was just thinking something similar. My daydream goes like this:

Judge Dennis charges the jury.
Judge Dennis asks if they have any questions.
Jury Foreman: Yes, your honor. Do we have to deliberate or can we just return a unanimous guilty verdict right now?

They also found out Sidney was lying right off the bat (the payphone questioning, etc) so that kind of made them look into the Moorer's a little deeper .. that's why! I have faith the jury is smarter than this defense team believes them to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288