GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else agree Tammy's sexts were way nastier than Jodi Arias's? A vote?

Sexting by adults doesn't bother me. If a married person wants to sext, then that is up to them. Nothing wrong with a sex life, no matter how different it may be from my own beliefs and practices.

It's the lies from Tammy that are being uncovered that tend to be of importance to this case.

Here is what Mr. Perry testified to during Sidney's kidnapping trial:

Some recovered messages, according to Perry’s testimony, said: “I’ve been having Sidney followed since January 2012.” Another message stated: “I’ll give you one last chance to answer me before we meet in person. Only one,” according to Perry’s report.

“Hey Sweetie, you ready to meet the missus,” another message from Moorer’s phone said, according to Perry’s report.

Perry testified some of the messages seemed threatening to him, but said during a cross-examination by the defense that he didn’t know who was in possession of the cellphones when the messages were sent and received.

Older thread from Sidney's kidnapping trial: Elvis trial enters third day, ends with testimony about text exchanges

Not awkward, I refer to you all as "my friends" and am pretty sure I love ya'll as well lol
I do the same, my friend. This morning, when I was testifying, every time there was a long pause and I had to sit there all awkward, I kept thinking, I wonder what my WS friends would be saying about me as a witness if they were following this trial. :)

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Jim Perry is the next witness called by the state to take the stand. He's with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office. He's testified before in court about forensics regarding phones and computers and assisted with this case by looking at Sidney's iPhone and a computer.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 3m3 minutes ago
Back in session. James Perry from the Greenville County Sheriff's Office is under oath. He looked at Sidney's phone.

Here is what Mr. Perry testified to during Sidney's kidnapping trial:

Some recovered messages, according to Perry’s testimony, said: “I’ve been having Sidney followed since January 2012.” Another message stated: “I’ll give you one last chance to answer me before we meet in person. Only one,” according to Perry’s report.

“Hey Sweetie, you ready to meet the missus,” another message from Moorer’s phone said, according to Perry’s report.

Perry testified some of the messages seemed threatening to him, but said during a cross-examination by the defense that he didn’t know who was in possession of the cellphones when the messages were sent and received.

Older thread from Sidney's kidnapping trial: Elvis trial enters third day, ends with testimony about text exchanges
And now we have full circle of why she said in those texts that she hasn't loved him in 2 years....Sid must have gotten himself caught with someone else in late '11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member