GUILTY - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #8

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiritseeker31

spiritseeker31 Well-Known Member

Thank you!! I love reading these. Makes me feel a bit better and I'm glad there's a variety of jurors.

2. yupikgirl

yupikgirl Well-Known Member

I had to sit with my hand over my mouth LOL. I forgot that one that is very neutral but takes notes and pays attention- today when they left for the day this persons face looked out at us walking past and had his/her lips pursed/curled like trying to not say anything. Kind of like speaking with your eyes- I make this face sometimes at work meetings when someone is talking and I’m trying to keep myself from speaking if that makes any sense LOL. It’s like I could see this person holding back laughter with his/her eyes.

3. yupikgirl

I wish I had went earlier. I really expected more people. I hate that it’s been 5 years.

4. Chelly

Chelly Remember Teghan Skiba

LOL. You doing it wouldn't be quite the same.

5. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Thank you yupikgirl for all your work, and the long drives.:):):)
    Great that you plan perhaps to go in next week.
    Rest up, as this hasn't finished, and we may have more unbelievable moments.:D
    But the Defense lawyers, may have a good chat with TM, and she may become a different person on the stand.

6. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Hi BAH,
    Hope your Mum is doing well in hospital.

7. nerdgirl

nerdgirl Active Member

IMO
    fyi, anyone interested in foot injury, take a look at her fb pics. album titled 'our family reunited in 2015', photo edited on june 10, 2015 to say 'It's beginning to look like home again. Thank you Jesus for Your blessings.' about 1/3 of the way down the page.
    would post but am not sure if it is allowed.

8. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

But remember yupikgirl, TM doesn't follow rules.
    She is 'in charge', even in Court.
    MOO.

9. yupikgirl

You think? I’m not sure she can do it. She is her own worst enemy. I will definitely be there Monday- I just think maybe closing won’t even begin until at least Tuesday if not later.

Driving is fine- my job is driving all 46 counties. I’m only in my office every other Monday. The rest of the weekdays I’m on the road (day trips with a team or alone). If it goes past Tuesday I’m going to try to change my schedule to places in Horry County LOL.

10. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

It's ok to direct people to look at defendant's FB posts, but you can't post them. I hope Nancy has and presents some of her deleted FB posts which DIRECTLY contradict her testimony. I'm looking thru old screenshots and it's insane how much lying she's doing. IMO.

11. yupikgirl

She sure doesn’t. She even used the public restroom today- I don’t know that there is a rule, but their little room has a bathroom so why use that one? She can’t be around the Elvis family and I don’t think they have their own bathroom - not sure hopefully they do.

Also saw dateline there- can’t imagine the show they will end up with. I think they’ve been filming for years.

12. yupikgirl

I hope she can too- but the Facebook was suppressed in pretrial motions yet the defense (who wanted the suppression) keeps getting stuff in!

Also, don’t forget we have a social media thread for this case in the parking lot.

13. Richmond

Richmond Well-Known Member

LOL!

14. Myvice

Myvice Well-Known Member

Yupikgirl, What was the reaction of the jury and the courtroom when TM was being so rude to NL? Did they seem disgusted or not seem to notice?

15. LBDunes

LBDunes Well-Known Member

I was really struck by the combination of 2 things TM said. First when she referred to Heather in the past tense. Then when she said Heather's diary was her testimony. Taken together I thought it was chilling.

16. yupikgirl

They definitely noticed. There is one that is always sort of disgusted since the defense started their case so that ones expression didn’t change LOL. One of the more neutral hard to read jurors was showing signs of like wtf is going on. But yes they all noticed for sure- probably because it was all happening so fast. Where as the direct was tedious at the end.

17. yupikgirl

I was so angry when she mentioned the diary- it was totally like you described. The Elvis family has never given up hope. Her statements about using her words was chilling.

18. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Do you think the jury got the part when Nancy was talking about a text of a photo between AC and TM then looked over at the jury and said (with her exquisite sarcasm), "yeah, but her beard wasn't that thick" or the part when TM said "eating vagina"?

19. Curious Guy

Curious Guy Well-Known Member

ITA with her being her own worst enemy. IMO all the coaching in the world can't stop her impulsive lashing out. I'm sure she was coached prior to today as she seemed calm and collected before cross. When NL starting challenging her and making her look foolish she couldn't help herself from getting visibly angry and lashing out. It's just who she is.

20. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Well I have a whole different take on Tammy's testimony. I have been a juror in a murder trial. Her lies were not totally obvious or glaring today. Some of her responses seemed plausible. Now do I believe them? No. However, I am afraid there could be one or two jurors who she might connect with on the jury. There was one in the Jodi Arias jury and several on the Casey Anthony jury. I do not see her testimony during cross examination today as a slam dunk. I think she gets under Nancy's skin and it throws her off her game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.