GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by FrazzledNoodle, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrazzledNoodle

FrazzledNoodle Well-Known Member

GUILTY of both charges!!!!

2. southerncat

southerncat Active Member

3. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

So many lives destroyed by TM and SM.

4. lstiff

lstiff Well-Known Member

I wouldn't even be mad if SM got out earlier (obviously the Elvis family would have to agree) in exchange for testimony or information about where Heather is. If not, he runs the risk of also serving 30 straight years along with TM and that is if he gets parole for the 10 he's in for now. I mean, doesn't this set him up perfectly to "flip" since she is locked away for good? Are we all going to meet back here in 30 years and watch a 70 something year old TM leave jail?

IMO

ETA: I think he is guilty too but I believe he is the only hope for getting answers about where Heather is unless someone comes forward with an anonymous tip to LE now that TM is behind bars. Maybe someone who knows but has been scared until now since TM was free.

5. yupikgirl

yupikgirl Well-Known Member

And she never left the courtroom! It was about 30 min after they asked for the copy of the charges..,,.of course right then everyone knew. So 30 minutes after that the jury guy came out and tried to privately tell someone. From that point to whenever they read it is as long it took to get her back. She was upstairs freaking out according to family member I was with.

So is that’s about an hour? Wish I brought my notebook in.

6. Justice-seeker

Justice-seeker Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say thank you to longtime WS’s for being so welcoming to us newbies!! I wish I wouldn’t have lurked for so long. I went back last night and read some of your posts from 2015, although I am certain they go back much further.
    I will definitely stick around! There are other cases I would love to sleuth with you awaiting justice for those without a voice!!!

7. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

I hope someday Heather's remains can be found. I have no confidence in either Moorer to disclose it though.

8. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

Love these details, thanks for sharing!

Did you notice she didn't flinch at all when she heard the verdict? Not a thing.

9. Really?

Really? South Jersey USA

Just got off the road and plugged in.......hallelujah.......great job by NL....and all involved. Woot !

10. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

I doubt either M will tell where Heather is, the location of Heather is their trump card.

11. escape2sc

escape2sc Lowcountry of South Carolina

Given her statement ( lie ) about no help from her attorneys , it is a given there will be an appeal. What are her chances ? Would the biggest issue be the 5 witnesses being excluded ?

12. Justice-seeker

Justice-seeker Well-Known Member

She is a life long manipulator most likely. She knows how to read people. I think she knew they weren’t buying her BS. The narcissist in her had to keep trying though!!

13. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Wow, very interesting! My dream from last night (about the quick verdict) came true! :)

14. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

IMO, zero. Those attorneys fought for her like crazy. IMO because they don't ever want to have to deal with her again.

15. panacea

panacea Well-Known Member

Just thought of something. TM researched the moon phases and kidnapped Heather when there was a full moon. Coincidentally, she was also convicted under a full moon phase.

Karma will always find a way. Hers is just beginning.

16. Surfside

Surfside Court's Indulgence

Love opening the new thread and seeing at the top: GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

Thanks @JerseyGirl! I better go backread on the old thread. Real life jumped in my lap after the sentencing. Y'all don't get too out of control, please. :D

17. EmmaRose

EmmaRose Well-Known Member

Most heartbreaking--Debbi Elvis "she still has our daughter".

Thirty years is not long enough, but I hope each moment is living hell for her.

18. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

19. Sun

Sun Well-Known Member

20. QPRfan

QPRfan Justice for Brittanee Drexel

So pleased for the Elvis family. They've been through so much, and their persistence and courage are paying off in slowly but surely achieving justice for Heather.

SM's reaction to this verdict will be interesting. He's got to know he's next, and I would think the state would want to proceed relatively quickly before any potential appeals for TM. On a personal level, today's verdict restores a little faith in the justice system for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.