GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by FrazzledNoodle, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

If I had the money, I would send the Elvis family a $400 gift card as a personal thank-you for being Heather's #1 Advocates.

jash, Warwick7, derpderpy and 15 others like this.

2. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

JMO
    I remember that reddish brown mulch.

I also remember there was a fire pit that looked sort of like they arranged the stones around the fire pit with Mickey Mouse ears. A lot of us thought that they had the fire pit looking like Mickey Mouse head.

One of my theories involved burning as much as HE as they could in the fire pit and then taking the remaining large bones and skull that wouldnt burn and either bury them under concrete driveway work or bury them in the woods which is west of the house. Or dump them in the river west of the house.

I actually once tested the theory of burning bones in another case. I burn lots of debri and I had a really large 10-15 foot diameter fire going with tree limbs and there happened to be a dead possum that got killed by a fox or something. So I threw the possum in the hot fire and I was surprised that the fire did reduce the bones to ash. It took about 2 or 3 hours in the hottest part of a large fire to do it but it did surprise me that nothing but ashes were left. I think with larger human bones it would be more difficult to reduce everything to ash so I suspect the really large bones would have had to be taken out and buried or dumped.

There were so many plausible theories. I finally gave up picking on just one theory.

3. Delta Dawn

Delta Dawn Verified insider - Heather Elvis case

Same...I'd send double so he could do it again if he wanted to! :D

4. Surfside

Surfside Court's Indulgence

BBM: Same! Especially anyone who may have perjured himself on the stand regarding that sequestration order violation.

5. Surfside

Surfside Court's Indulgence

Happy to chip in. JMO.

Traymar, jash and Curious Guy like this.
  6. Ari_

Ari_ On Time Out

Me too. Will be keeping an eye out for this one.

jash and Surfside like this.
  7. jillycat

And...wasn't Terry Elvis "just doing his job" when he defended his daughter? That's Casey Brown's whiny position - that he was just doing his job as a defense attorney, right?

Terry has been doing his job for 5 years. As Heather's #1 Advocate.

8. Simply Caustic

Simply Caustic Verified Expert

“Pay $400 by noon Wednesday or spend 30 days in jail”

So, noon today, right? Luckily, most people can come up with $400, fast.

Most. This is one of those instances that make me scratch my head: Pay $400 right now and if you can’t afford to, then you can spend 30 days in jail and lose your job...then you’ll REALLY not have $400, or maybe a home.

Offtopic, I know, since TE paid the fine. It just grinds my gears to hear stuff like that.

9. Barnabas

Barnabas Well-Known Member

This just reeks of revenge.

10. stillwatersc

stillwatersc Well-Known Member

Have a paci ready. What is CBs address for his office? Lol

11. Delta Dawn

Delta Dawn Verified insider - Heather Elvis case

BBM..Something caught in my chest when I read this and I broke out in sobs. YES! So much yes on this post, Jillycat. Had to give you more love than just a thumbs up.

Tammy wants to see someone that truly loves their child, advocates for her ceaselessly? Then all she needs to do is look at the people she's been slamming all this time.

12. Simply Caustic

If you don’t work weekends, which many lower income folks do. Heck, many folks of any income level, nowadays.

Glad to hear they’re helping out, I’ll have to check fb for the first time in a loooong time

13. jillycat

I want to be a fly on the wall when a big box of Binkys show up at the GM law firm. :)

Bogbean, jash, Curious Guy and 10 others like this.
  14. Edison7

Edison7 Active Member

Can someone a little more court savvy explain if it’s customary to bring contempt charges after the trial ends? I just want to know if it’s something they could have done when it happened and they chose to wait or if it’s something that has to wait for the trial to end first?

jash, tmar and Surfside like this.
  15. jollymon

jollymon New Member

stillwatersc, Gardenista and lstiff like this.
  16. Streamgager14

Streamgager14 Member

the aerial view on google maps makes that fire pit look like a devil's pentagram!

17. LarkBunting

LarkBunting Well-Known Member

I bet there’s a company out there that makes custom pacifiers. Looks like CB needs one with a pic of TM on it.

Could they get any lower? I thought nothing could surprise me with this case, but dragging a grieving father in front of a judge for name calling not even 24 hours after his daughter’s kidnapper’s (& likely murderer’s) trial? This makes me want to throw up.

Looks like someone already paid Mr. Elvis’ fine (according to another poster here), & that took what, five minutes? I would still love to contribute to a ******** for him, just to make a point. This poor family...their daughter was stolen & they’ve literally been walking a path through hell for nearly five years now.

Renee110, Denisedyann, jash and 17 others like this.
  18. angelbaker

angelbaker Where is Heather?

I’m in a small town about an hour north of Myrtle. The attorneys around here all stick together. I’m a server in an upscale place and I see them out. I don’t intrude on their conversations but they have a good rapport with each other. One was an attorney for a local defendant that was a reality “star” and the other guys give him a hard time for being on tv, etc etc. What in the world are the other attorneys in Horry County gonna think about this? I think he will be the Horry Co bars biggest joke. Verified attorneys what say you? What would your people think of these antics?

Renee110, Denisedyann, jash and 19 others like this.
  19. stillwatersc

stillwatersc Well-Known Member

That is why the M's hate him so much. TE plastered MB with Heather's posters and they saw her beautiful face every where they went.

20. Simply Caustic

Post-trial contempt proceedings are not entirely uncommon. I’ve seen one where a witness openly criticized the courts ruling and then starting blasting the judge from the witness box. Interestingly, the same judge who was insulted decided the sentence.

jash, tmar, Carolina Girl and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.