GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for today's hearing/charge, is it *what* T.E. called him or the fact that he talked to him or at him at all? My understanding, which may be incorrect, is this was a violation of a standing judicial order that's been in play for some time now.

I think that's correct that it was a violation of a standing order, hence the contempt charge and not some other type of charge.

What was the order?

I don't know, the video I saw began well into the victim advocate's testimony, after whatever charge/violation would have been read into the record. But to have been a contempt charge, it seems to me it had to have been a violation of an order and not a complaint by one person (CB) of another (TE).

I'm rewatching the whole trial to pick up things I may have missed during the live run.

On an errant side note, I find myself wondering if it's possible to suffer withdrawal symptoms from lack of internet use, and when would the DTs set in, if so? How would they manifest? Just curious. ;)

T.E. in the interview said, "all I know is it cost me $400 to call someone a "low life..."

Well to be fair, it cost someone $400, but it didn't come out of T.E's pocket because there are angels who step in a pay for various things, so it didn't cost Mr. Elvis anything, monetarily.

My understanding is there is a gag order and neither side is allowed to address each other. I'm sure my wording isn't exactly correct, but that's the gist. So it isn't about what someone (T.E. in this case) said, it's that by saying anything to "anyone on the other side," was a violation of an existing order.

Last edited:
this little snippet is casey's story. claiming he didn't know who he was talking to? he sounds like an idiot-doesn't even speak clearly.
Tammy Moorer’s defense attorney Casey Brown talks about an incident with Heather Elvis’ father
He didn't know who he was talking to? Please. He's also a bad liar. Looked down at the floor almost the entire time he was telling his "story." As was said, he didn't do himself any favors with this one. And at the end of the day, he still lost the big case that mattered and his client is locked away for a very, very long time. Too bad for Casey.

T.E. in the interview said, "all I know is it cost me $400 to call someone a "low life..."

Well to be fair, it cost someone $400, but it didn't come out of T.E's pocket because there are angels who step in a pay for various things, so it didn't cost Mr. Elvis anything, monetarily.

My understanding is there is a gag order and neither side is allowed to address each other. I'm sure my wording isn't exactly correct, but that's the gist. So it isn't about what someone (T.E. in this case) said, it's that by saying anything to "anyone on the other side," was a violation of an existing order.

Terry knew that someone else paid for this right after court?

Didn’t get back here yesterday so I awoke today to find out this fantastic news the jury found Tammy GUILTY!

It couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person!!

Guess her sexy black top with the see through sleeves didn’t make any points with the jurors. IMO it just showed her for the redneck she is. (Snarky).

It is still boggling my mind that CB actually went through with this! It happened on the first day of the trial? So he's been stewing for over 2 weeks? I understand that even Tammy Moorer is entitled to a defense, and that defense attorneys do what they can to make sure their clients' rights are upheld and all that, but even so, they HAVE to know she's guilty, and they HAVE to have some decency inside them and want justice to prevail......right??? Wouldn't CB have some feelings of compassion for Heather and her family even though he "lost?" How could he do this to the Elvis family after everything they have been through? I really do not get it! What is wrong with him??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288