GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by FrazzledNoodle, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geevee

geevee Well-Known Stickie

He's still charged with kidnapping and the newer conspiracy charge so they should, he's up for parole consideration (already!) so not sure if his case will hit the docket before or after he's released (if he does get paroled). If I were NL I'd get his trial scheduled as soon as possible.

2. Valkyrii

Valkyrii Well-Known Member

3. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

Did Donald ever say (through any source we can quote or link to) what SM said when he showed him the picture, or give any details of the picture? I don't recall anything other than he says he saw a picture.

4. Surfside

Surfside Court's Indulgence

From Harmony's post earlier in this thread, the first couponing text was sent at 1:47 am, about the time Heather and BW would have been ending their phone call and about 6 minutes before those 10 posts to Heather's Tumblr. The second couponing text was sent at 3:10 am, an hour after someone stopped posting to Heather's Tumblr. (I added the red to Harmony's post for the times you were talking about.)

5. jash

jash Well-Known Member

He has no good reason for thinking that.

“I just don't believe that Tammy Moorer was involved in anything to either kill her or kidnap her. I've been living with this case almost five years and she had many opportunities to quote save herself if she gave evidence against someone else and that really never happened"

www.wmbfnews.com/2018/10/25/i-just-dont-believe-that-tammy-moorer-was-involved-attorney-speaks-after-gag-order-lifted-moorer-case/?fbclid=IwAR2UL7XCAICAOPW5mGbbaUpiPeBERFxi4-0eMQWdBRlA0pq6AxTxrNUskzI

She can't save herself by rolling on "someone else" because she was as involved, if not more (IMO). He's basically implying SM did it on his own. Not a chance! TM is lucky she's only gone down for kidnapping (so far *fingers crossed*).

6. seattlechiquita

seattlechiquita Well-Known Member

Well, I didn't want to believe my first husband was an as... but guess what?????

TM is guilty as sin. HE would be alive today if it wasn't for her.

7. Valkyrii

Valkyrii Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe that a man that's smart enough to become a lawyer can't see the obvious. I'm wondering now if he even looked at the evidence.

8. Surfside

Surfside Court's Indulgence

9. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

Can someone refresh my memory. I don't remember any testimony by somebody at Facebook, or any search warrant returns for Facebook information. It was just the opposite I thought of emails and verification of such. I didn't see anything on the stand from Facebook that was verified from the company.

Stargazer34 and Richmond like this.
  10. derpderpy

derpderpy Well-Known Member

He's acting like a defense attorney who has yet to fully collect on his bill. I think that's all there is to it.

11. EmmaRose

EmmaRose Well-Known Member

<modsnipped>

Kidding aside, Tammy made it perfectly clear that she was not happy with her defense team.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2018
  12. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

Donna Elder, a senior solicitor, said on March 13 Tammy Moorer took a pregnancy test at the Georgetown County Detention Center and it was negative. On March 18, Moorer told officials she believed she was pregnant and requested to be examined by an obstetrics and gynecology doctor because the last time she had one was in 2005, Elder said.

On March 26, Elder said Moorer was taken to Loris Hospital for a human chorionic gonadotropin, also known as hCG, test, which is a hormone produced during pregnancy. That urine test showed hCG levels had increased and indicated she was pregnant, but an ultrasound showed it was questionable, Elder said.

On March 28, Moorer was taken to Conway Medical Center for another hCG test to confirm, but it showed her levels had not risen much from the first test two days prior.

“The doctor said if it was a viable pregnancy it would have doubled,” Elder said.

Officials have asked Moorer to take another pregnancy test and be examined by an OBGYN, but Elder said she has since refused those tests and refused to take any prenatal vitamins offered to her by jail staffers.

https://www.thestate.com/2014/05/23/3463195/woman-charged-in-heather-elvis.html?sp=/99/132/

The above was posted in 2014, unfortunately the link no longer works. But I had forgotten about all this.

13. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

14. Gardenista

15. yupikgirl

yupikgirl Well-Known Member

Tammy will be on 20/20 Friday night!

I cannot believe she is dumb enough to talk. Isn’t anything she says used against her if they charge her again for murder (which I believe they will).

16. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

Looks like 20/20 was recorded BEFORE she was found guilty. I thought she was under a gag order, so I wonder how she gave that interview? Oh that's right, the law doesn't apply to her.

17. yupikgirl

yupikgirl Well-Known Member

Ive typed my posts out 4 times. I give up tonight but will try again tomorrow from a tablet instead of my phone. Night all.

18. Gardenista

19. EmmaRose

EmmaRose Well-Known Member

I had the same thing happening today. The page kept refreshing and erasing my posts. I am on an iphone and found that if I disable JavaScript, it resolves the problem. HTH!

20. Pearline

Pearline Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.