GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t know if I can watch it. I hope the general public will see through her. We all know so much about the case, but a lot of people that will watch tomorrow night won’t know anything other than what is presented in the show. I’m glad they will be having friends of Heather’s on too.

It's been awhile since I've watched 20/20, but I don't remember them ever really editing someone like Tammy in a sympathetic way. I'm hoping with the guilty verdict that they will portray her as the villain she is.

In the Teresa Sievers case, I think it was 48 hours not 20/20 IIRC, people were actually sympathizing with Mark (her husband who had his bff kill her) b/c he was "out of state and had an alibi". I can't with the general public when it comes to these shows (that I love and watch). I just hope they see through her like the jury and all of us have!

IMHO

In the Teresa Sievers case, I think it was 48 hours not 20/20 IIRC, people were actually sympathizing with Mark (her husband who had his bff kill her) b/c he was "out of state and had an alibi". I can't with the general public when it comes to these shows (that I love and watch). I just hope they see through her like the jury and all of us have!

IMHO

Hopefully it will bring people to Websleuths for the facts :).

I think that's part of her personality. She is a bully and taunting is just part of her MO. <modsnipped> That family isn't going to go quietly into the night. JMO

Sorry, behind a bit. From my interactions with her, this is definitely her personality. She doesn’t let things go until people agree with her/let her have her way. She’s Queen Bee.

I would love to see her old FB posts, I was Friends with her back then, but didn’t pay much attention. Hindsight....

Sorry, behind a bit. From my interactions with her, this is definitely her personality. She doesn’t let things go until people agree with her/let her have her way. She’s Queen Bee.

I would love to see her old FB posts, I was Friends with her back then, but didn’t pay much attention. Hindsight....

She's going to stick to the fact she was "posting on Facebook all night long" and there will be some viewers who believe that. Doesn't matter. They weren't on the jury.

I have no respect for those who provide spotlights to criminals. Now that she was found guilty, why are they showcasing her version of events and lying narrative about what a victim she is? That airtime could be better used for a story about Heather and an appeal for tips, with her family as her voice.

And why is convicted kidnapper TMoorer not back in court on a contempt charge for violating the gag order?

I doubt I will be able to watch the 20/20 episode but I will look forward to reading about it here. I wish I had my own tv but I don't -have to share.

Electronics stores make these really small hand held portable color TVs that work on battery. They have a nice small LED color screen if you make sure to get color LED one. We got one for when electric storms hit and knock out our satellite signal and we want to watch local weather. If you do get one someday make sure you get the ones that have a plug-in to the wall too as the batteries in them dont hold the charge long.

They pickup the over the air broadcast from the three main networks. So you have to be somewhat close to a main city to get the digital signal from them.

I have no respect for those who provide spotlights to criminals. Now that she was found guilty, why are they showcasing her version of events and lying narrative about what a victim she is? That airtime could be better used for a story about Heather and an appeal for tips, with her family as her voice.

And why is convicted kidnapper TMoorer not back in court on a contempt charge for violating the gag order?

A thank you seemed insufficient for your post. Totally agree with what you wrote.

Obviously this is the reason the gag order was dropped. however since she did the interview BEFORE that happened, I'm not sure if there are any legal ramifications. However this could affect an appeal issue, and i'd love to hear from a SC attorney or any attorney if this can be used for/against that. AND if the gag order goes by date of interview or published date of interview. She planned well to get the 'last word', gotta give her that. Also would like to know what she was paid.

I agree! The jury decided on the verdict based on the evidence. Give the TV time to missing Heather Elvis! imo

If we can believe DD (Tammy's cousin), the picture of Heather was supposedly for Tammy. Does this mean TM was not there during the murder? I always envision that she did it.
I think it was for TM to keep and gloat over. IMO If she wasn't there, she would have had a stronger alibi than changing dates/times on FB posts.

Obviously this is the reason the gag order was dropped. however since she did the interview BEFORE that happened, I'm not sure if there are any legal ramifications. However this could affect an appeal issue, and i'd love to hear from a SC attorney or any attorney if this can be used for/against that. AND if the gag order goes by date of interview or published date of interview. She planned well to get the 'last word', gotta give her that. Also would like to know what she was paid.
I'm not a lawyer, but if she blabbed her big mouth to media while under a gag order, I don't understand why that not being yet broadcasted to the public is a saving grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla