GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, items or HE is somewhere she knows and can gloat about..... I also think there is something, not sure what, but something hidden at SM's parents house. That would be something TM would love... as much as she hates his parents, to know she hid something there is the ultimate 'FU" to them.... the timing of that visit was just too weird.

I wonder if Sidney's parents have a lot of land that SM and TM would have been able to hide Heather and/or her things on..

I agree, items or HE is somewhere she knows and can gloat about..... I also think there is something, not sure what, but something hidden at SM's parents house. That would be something TM would love... as much as she hates his parents, to know she hid something there is the ultimate 'FU" to them.... the timing of that visit was just too weird.

Yes, that and making SM humiliate himself in front of his parents by confessing his affair with Heather. I wonder which one brought TM more smug joy?

Yes, that and making SM humiliate himself in front of his parents by confessing his affair with Heather. I wonder which one brought TM more smug joy?
Wonder when she beat the crap out of him too? I'm guessing in Early November but don't think we've heard any details of that. I think the only reason that SM told about the handcuffs is because he thought it would give his alibi strength. Unless he's so beaten down by her I can't imagine any reason to tell that other than a cya.

Wonder when she beat the crap out of him too? I'm guessing in Early November but don't think we've heard any details of that. I think the only reason that SM told about the handcuffs is because he thought it would give his alibi strength. Unless he's so beaten down by her I can't imagine any reason to tell that other than a cya.

I think your timing on when he got a licking is accurate. IMO, she probably did that very soon after she found out he was sneaking and fooling around with Heather (around or on Halloween, I think).

I think HE's pregnancy is the key in the decision to murder her. For whatever reason, TM seemed to be OK with punishing SM with bed chaining, physical abuse and taking over his FB to malign HE when she thought she was just dealing with infidelity. The pregnancy made her flip a switch.

ETA: There is a reason that murder is the leading cause of death in pregnant women, as horrible as that fact is.

I wonder if Sidney's parents have a lot of land that SM and TM would have been able to hide Heather and/or her things on..

Wouldn't you destroy HE's things, so items can never be identified?
Similarly with HE's body, why conceal it, where your family are implicated, and therefore 'you'?
Possibly, place HE's body, into water, bury in bush, not anywhere near your, or your relatives properties.
MOO.

Wouldn't you destroy HE's things, so items can never be identified?
Similarly with HE's body, why conceal it, where your family are implicated, and therefore 'you'?
Possibly, place HE's body, into water, bury in bush, not anywhere near your, or your relatives properties.
MOO.

I think at first they may have kept her things and or her body close. I think they thought they got away with it at first. But then they probably destroyed almost everything and maybe went as far as moving her body (yikes). But knowing what I know about people like TM, I’d say she kept proof and that’s how she’s controlling SM and that’s why he hasn’t rolled on her

Do y'all remember this case?

Three murdered in 1992 will finally get proper burial

I have a feeling that TM did something similar (hid HE on their property or someplace she is in control of) --she is a controlling woman to the extreme--and the fact that HE's purse, phone & car keys went with her makes me think that she is still with them. It just takes that one person close to the family to tell the truth. I hope that TM's incarceration will make it easier for that person to come forward.
Agree with you about her being a control freak but I think instead of having her close by she absolutely did not want her on her property & made sure that she was disposed of in a way that there will be no dna to link a fetus to her husband’s DNA. The whole thing is kind of hard to think about but she is such a control freak, Heather is gone.

Last edited:
Do y'all remember this case?

Three murdered in 1992 will finally get proper burial

I have a feeling that TM did something similar (hid HE on their property or someplace she is in control of) --she is a controlling woman to the extreme--and the fact that HE's purse, phone & car keys went with her makes me think that she is still with them. It just takes that one person close to the family to tell the truth. I hope that TM's incarceration will make it easier for that person to come forward.
Agree with you about her being a control freak but I think instead of having her close by she absolutely did not want her on her property &
Unfortunately, no. I wish I did!
Don’t wanna get into the details here but I think she was (is) the queen bee in that household as a child & lots of denial and dysfunction & likely unspoken abuse that gave her the “power” in that family dynamic. She has behaviors that are indicative of abuse especially the make-believe obsession with Disney & her ability to automatically disconnect from reality. The sadistic stuff is something on another level. The sexual stuff is also on another level & there are multiple reports of her with underage boys.

Last edited:
It's been so long, but I remember mapping their trip to SM's parents. They would go through the Carolina Forest, I think. Also remember there was a body found not terribly far from his parent's home but turned out to be a man. Maybe in 2013 or 2014? Haven't a clue where they live now.

I think near his parents but in the forest or some other wooded land is possible since they took that odd out of norm trip to his parents. It could be anywhere but TM mentioned her late night trip to the forest and they took that trip to his parents.

It's been so long, but I remember mapping their trip to SM's parents. They would go through the Carolina Forest, I think. Also remember there was a body found not terribly far from his parent's home but turned out to be a man. Maybe in 2013 or 2014? Haven't a clue where they live now.

I think near his parents but in the forest or some other wooded land is possible since they took that odd out of norm trip to his parents. It could be anywhere but TM mentioned her late night trip to the forest and they took that trip to his parents.
It’s in Berkeley County so for sure they did not go to Carolina Forest to get there. His family lives near the Francis Marion National Forest.

It’s in Berkeley County so for sure they did not go to Carolina Forest to get there. His family lives near the Francis Marion National Forest.
Francis Marion NF has always popped in my mind .. I go to north myrtle Beach/NC area yearly to visit my hubby's family and I'm always thinking of Heather when we are in the MB area touring around .. that national forest covers a lot of land, however, when I think back to the evidence, I feel she never left Longbeards ... I'm just so sick that no one will break the silence on where she is!

I honestly can't see them taking Heather's body on the trip to visit his parents. It was Christmas Eve; weren't the kids with them? I think by the end of the day (if not before) on Dec. 18, Heather's body was far away from TM & SM. As much as TM hated Heather, I don't think she would want her anywhere near her.

Last edited:
I know a popular theory for some is that SM & TM hung on to H.E's body for a week or more and then moved her somewhere for disposal. And while that's an interesting theory, I really can't imagine them carting a body around. Dead bodies, unless preserved, start to decompose and it would be apparent within 48 hrs or less. They had no idea when police might show up; as it turned out police first made contact 12/20 or 12/21. I don't see them storing a dead Heather for further movement. I believe H.E. was disposed of within hours of her killing.

Longbeards dumpster makes the most sense to me. No camera was there. TM and SM would know that if that was one of the places he worked. The vehicle was left at PTL so there was no reason for LE to search that dumpster at the time. It wasn't until the phone records came back that it showed the LB area. So by then, much too late to search the landfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998