GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly believed that is why murder charges were dropped, so they can be brought back up as there's no statute of limitations and no double jeopardy. Now that there is a conviction, we may see those charges come back.

I always wondered why they didn't charge them for murder right off- sounds logical, IMO.

I have a question. At what point in the trial was it determined that TM was in the truck? Was it just that she admitted it?

Not only was there a video of TM admitting to being in the truck with SM that night, there are the phone records/ping locations that indicate that her phone and his phone were in the truck that night. Until, it appears that both phones may have been turned off for a time.

Yes, most kids love their Mum. No matter what.
It is all they know.
They perhaps don't understand that their Mum, is not loved by others, because of her actions.
It appears, TM treated her children well, showed them love, and she will be missed.
So distressing for these children now.:(:(:(

If only TM had loved her children more than she hated Heather

There was one thing that NL said in her opening statement, that really stayed in my mind the entire trial. It was NL saying that SM got his phone back from TM the very next day after Heather went missing.

I'll never understand how TM could think that she could convince a jury, that she, on the wrong side of 40, after finding out about SM's affair with someone half her age, was only mad at her hubby for 72 hours.

There was one thing that NL said in her opening statement, that really stayed in my mind the entire trial. It was NL saying that SM got his phone back from TM the very next day after Heather went missing.

I'll never understand how TM could think that she could convince a jury, that she, on the wrong side of 40, after finding out about SM's affair with someone half her age, was only mad at her hubby for 72 hours.

Great points.

I am not a crier.

I cried not only during the Impact statements from the Elvis family, but I cried watching Tammy’s kids hug her so tight.

So much loss, so much devastation.

My heart hurts for those kids, especially the daughter :(. No mom to help plan her wedding, help with her first baby, probably no dad to walk her down the aisle....

I hope this rattles Sidney and he tells something, ANYTHING, that can bring closure to the Elvis family. He is the only one I see a glimmer of hope in when it comes to the truth. He seemed to have cared about Heather at least a little at some point. Tammy will deny it all until her dying day, I believe. She can't bring herself to show one, tiny act of kindness to the Elvis family or Heather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson