GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Discussion in 'Heather Elvis' started by FrazzledNoodle, Oct 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yupikgirl

yupikgirl Well-Known Member

<sleuthing family and friends in the courtroom>

I have more thoughts I’m about to eat (first time today) then I’ll try to compose them- but you all saw what I saw so probably nothing new.

I did spend some time in the room where the family went during breaks/deliberations today and the alternate that was let go did speak with them (not while I was in there that was before I arrived I was late).

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2018

2. Surfside

Surfside Court's Indulgence

I've attached a screenshot of him. It looks like he's flipping me off for taking it. The nerve! Anyway, what is he doing there, exactly? And why so busy running around talking to and trying to talk to people? Last fall, he filed a motion to break up with SM. I'm confused and curious.

"Sidney Moorer could soon need a new lawyer.
    According to a motion filed Nov. 30, attorney Kirk Truslow has requested to be relieved as Moorer’s pro bono defense counsel.
    In the motion, the Myrtle Beach attorney claims 'a deterioration in the relationship between him and the Moorer family.'"

Here’s why Sidney Moorer’s longtime attorney asks to be relieved as his lawyer

Photo source: https://wildabouttrial.com/archives/tammy-moorer-trial-video-archive/

Attached Files:

• KT.jpg
      KT.jpg
      File size:
      64.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  3. yupikgirl

I saw him there. He flew in at the last second—-literally looked like he ran hair all a mess etc. he spoke to defense attorneys and then followed the state around like a puppy and they left out a side door and ignored him LOL

4. Surfside

This! She hates losing more than she enjoys winning.

5. Surfside

Hey @poppygirl! Great to see you!

6. LBDunes

LBDunes Well-Known Member

Really, it is no loss for you. It was just a bunch of nonsense. The facts were so twisted. I regularly used to visit it and it made no sense. Not seeing it will probably save you a migraine.

7. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

They did. The state later requested nolle prosequi, which meant they would no longer prosecute, but they have the option to re-charge. They did this because they didn't have the case they needed.
    nolle prosequi

8. yupikgirl

He looks quite normal there. He was seriously panting when he came in. He didn’t even look like himself. His hair was a mess- maybe he combed it LOL.

9. Valkyrii

Valkyrii Well-Known Member

In regards to murder charges and conviction, I think it's going to be tough without a confession, crime scene and/or a body.

The case that brought me to websleuths was a local missing girl, Alexis Murphy. Her body has yet to be found. Her murderer was eventually tried and convicted even though they never recovered Alexis, BUT they did find her blood on one of his shirts in such quantity that she would not have survived after losing so much. They also found her hair, nails and jewelry in his camper. He maintains to this day that he didn't kill her, but tried to cut a deal to tell where her body is for a reduced sentence (her family refused stating that they weren't going to bargain with a killer).

In Heather's case, nothing physical has been found yet that they can say without a doubt that she's deceased. It's been so long now that there may no longer be anything without locating her body.

10. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

I just saw the news. I’m so thankful this jury saw through TM. I wish she would do the right thing and let Heather’s family bring her home.

11. yupikgirl

I believe for South Carolina Horry County was the first in the state to do a no body murder conviction. I believe i read somewhere that they did it like this- kidnapping first then murder. I could be confusing my cases though.

12. poppygirl

poppygirl Well-Known Member

Hey Surfside! So good to see so many of the ‘old gang’ here plus so many new people all still caring so much for Heather & the Elvis family!

13. Bosslady1004

Bosslady1004 Well-Known Member

I was reading your replies and all the sudden they were all gone.

14. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

But....but.....but....she's Heather's #1 advocate!!!

15. yupikgirl

I was too!

16. yupikgirl

I was floored when she said the answer to where heather is in the discovery. So tell us Tammy where is she if the answer is right there.

17. stillwatersc

stillwatersc Well-Known Member

Sidney may be relieved that Tammy is going to prison. She is a dangerous influence on them and was willing to have them all perjure themselves to save her.
    Tammy's head will explode if Sid gets paroled while she is incarcerated.

18. Liebchenmutti

Liebchenmutti Court Junkie

Wow. I am crying and feel so depressed! I have no idea why, I thought I'd be yelling and cheering when TM was convicted & sentenced. I guess I just feel so sad for the Elvis family. And TM had to make that sickening "I'm Heather's number one advocate!" comment. Pure, unadulterated evil to the core. Where is Heather, Tammy?

19. Pearline

Pearline Well-Known Member

I hope SM takes this as his sign to belly up for a plea deal. He has to realize that if TM went down -- he's going when it's his turn up to bat. I wonder how long until he's dragged into trial for his charges?

20. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Thank you Lord for honoring the Elvis families faithfullness!! Justice prevailed!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.