GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so true. She will insist her truth until the day she dies and continue to weave her web.

It’s very sad. As her former friend, I still feel pity for her. I’m sure I’m in the minority on this board with those feelings, and maybe one day I won’t anymore, but I can’t help them at this point. I honestly hope she gets some mental help and therapy in prison. She’s so broken. I can’t imagine living like that.
Do you have any insight into the making of her narcissism? Not something she said, maybe an observation from a neutral party?

As much as everyone hates tammy, more exposure in the national news might help solve where she is and bring closure to the family. She deserves to be found.

The disappearance of Heather is a local case and it happened within a constrained area. Only the people closest to TM & SM might have any idea where they dumped Heather after killing her. Someone in Peoria isn't going to know anything that can solve the case. The hope here is that SM rolls over or someone in the family who knows something tells someone at some point. We know there's a photo of an incapacitated and likely dead Heather since DD was shown a picture of Heather on SM's flip phone. No doubt that phone still exists and is hidden somewhere on or near the compound.

The disappearance of Heather is a local case and it happened within a constrained area. Only the people closest to TM & SM might have any idea where they dumped Heather after killing her. Someone in Peoria isn't going to know anything that can solve the case. The hope here is that SM rolls over or someone in the family who knows something tells someone at some point. We know there's a photo of an incapacitated and likely dead Heather since DD was shown a picture of Heather on SM's flip phone. No doubt that phone still exists and is hidden somewhere on or near the compound.

I always thought that AC may have it for safe keeping but I don't think that now.

I wonder if any family members of TM had their eyes opened by the evidence presented by the prosecution in this case. Maybe enough so to strike a deal to escape perjury charges in exchange for helping get at the truth and find Heather.

No way they kept that phone around their property.
Probably buried somewhere offsite. A question I have about Heather's phone. Do you remember during SM's trial I thought we heard that her phone pinged in Davenport Fl a couple of years after she went missing? I thought I heard that during testimony.

Probably buried somewhere offsite. A question I have about Heather's phone. Do you remember during SM's trial I thought we heard that her phone pinged in Davenport Fl a couple of years after she went missing? I thought I heard that during testimony.
No, but I remember the race Sid ran in. I have to look that up again, was it in January? I halfway thought they may have taken her to Florida. Then there is the weird visit to his parents ...

I wonder if there is any type of clue in the picture on that phone?

I wonder if any family members of TM had their eyes opened by the evidence presented by the prosecution in this case. Maybe enough so to strike a deal to escape perjury charges in exchange for helping get at the truth and find Heather.
BBM: I keep thinking about this too. We know firsthand, from some of our new members here, that some of her former friends had some shocking revelations about her. Can that entire family have such a pack mentality that none of them can be convinced? Is DD really the only one of them who hasn't drunk the Kool-Aid?

I know this has been discussed, but my mind is still questioning... so....
We know the PG test was bought at walmart, and we also 'know' it most likely wasn't for TM. So if it WAS for HE, why did he buy the cigar? That's usually a 'celebratory' thing with a positive test (as it used to be when a baby was born). I can believe it more if TM was NOT in the truck at that time.

I guess i'm still getting my head around the fact that it wasn't all TM's idea/plan, i don't know why i just have this gut feeling that SM was 'manipulated' into something..... maybe i just want it to be so for HE sake. my mind just won't stop tonight.
I think SM bought the cigar to make HE feel like they were going somewhere to celebrate.

BBM: I keep thinking about this too. We know firsthand, from some of our new members here, that some of her former friends had some shocking revelations about her. Can that entire family have such a pack mentality that none of them can be convinced? Is DD really the only one of them who hasn't drunk the Kool-Aid?
I guess you should never say never, but from what I've seen over the past five years, I doubt it. That's why I asked TroopAloop if she had any insight. You all do remember the posts made by her family over the years right? The C family has lived in HC for over 40 years. Surely locals have some insight into dynamics. Having said all that, I realize my curiosity is likely against TOS, so no one should answer my question. Maybe we can do as Harmony2 suggested and start a conversation ...

Do y'all remember this case?

Three murdered in 1992 will finally get proper burial

I have a feeling that TM did something similar (hid HE on their property or someplace she is in control of) --she is a controlling woman to the extreme--and the fact that HE's purse, phone & car keys went with her makes me think that she is still with them. It just takes that one person close to the family to tell the truth. I hope that TM's incarceration will make it easier for that person to come forward.

Do y'all remember this case?

Three murdered in 1992 will finally get proper burial

I have a feeling that TM did something similar (hid HE on their property or someplace she is in control of) --she is a controlling woman to the extreme--and the fact that HE's purse, phone & car keys went with her makes me think that she is still with them. It just takes that one person close to the family to tell the truth. I hope that TM's incarceration will make it easier for that person to come forward.

I agree, items or HE is somewhere she knows and can gloat about..... I also think there is something, not sure what, but something hidden at SM's parents house. That would be something TM would love... as much as she hates his parents, to know she hid something there is the ultimate 'FU" to them.... the timing of that visit was just too weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member