GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
Catching up as I had to miss the afternoon part and will watch the replays. One thing I heard was how she said about SM
"I love him but Im not in love with him"

I hope SM hears this and hope he calls the state attorneys office this weekend to make a deal with them to testify against her. Then maybe NL can call him as a rebuttal witness.

He can save his own skin. Unless he wants to jeopardise more of his freedom after his 10 year term is up.
I've been thinking about this since she said it earlier. She also said she's not with him anymore and has moved on. I can't help but wonder if the two made a deal that it was okay to say whatever they needed to not be found guilty. On the other hand, I've also been wondering if, in light of her saying those things, he might be called as a rebuttal witness. I feel like I have more questions than I did when I woke up this morning.

Cathy Russon on Twitter

Tammy says "while at J Rueben Long I became a reborn Christian. I became a completely different person than I am now." I'm dying laughing!

"while at J Rueben Long I became a completely different person than I am NOW"

So, am I to believe that NOW she's no longer a reborn Christian, and is NOW completely different? o_O

I really liked the guy who thought he bumped into Heather when he was drunk, who was later shown a video of the exchange and realized it was a case of mistaken identity. He was adamant that it wasn't her and that he'd clearly had too much to drink, since in the video, her arm tat was missing. I thought he came across as honest and unshakable.

OMG, I missed this one. Why on earth would the defense call this witness? That is hilarious. Do I have to slog through the defense 'presentation' from this morning to get to this guy? Just can't stomach it.

I really liked the guy who thought he bumped into Heather when he was drunk, who was later shown a video of the exchange and realized it was a case of mistaken identity. He was adamant that it wasn't her and that he'd clearly had too much to drink, since in the video, her arm tat was missing. I thought he came across as honest and unshakable.
I did too and I thought it was slimy of the defense to try and impeach and corner innocent people and make them and her out to be dishonorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie