GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely giddy about NL's upcoming cross examination!
I'm praying for the state. I watched a murder trial in my area years ago and the defendant testified and when it was the state's turn to x-examine him the attorney whiffed the ball and was weak and it was painful to see at the time.

Edited to add: I am totally fine with the male co-counsel of the state doing the cross! He will be tough on her and that will be A-OK!

She has already slipped up twice. Once before someone said she had never talked to or met HE. Then she says she talked to her and she was a "nice girl". Then the screwup of the keys. She told the officers that they couldn't access the locked truck because SM had the keys, but now says she drove the truck home minutes before they searched. OOPS!!

I really hope the State caught on to the keys discrepancy! Did anyone message Livesay??

Good trial strategy is to match the witness on the stand to the right prosecuting attorney if there's more than one, depending on various dynamics, gender, the jury and their makeup of male/female, etc etc. This is especially important when the defendant is on the stand.

Don't be too sad if it's not NL that does the cross exam of TM. The state is making decisions that they feel is best.

Dear friends,
I have missed the last hour, approximately. May I ask if there’s any way to watch what I have missed, or do I need to wait for it to be uploaded?

The one conference call I can’t miss happens on my day off, during TM testimony. Oh goodness, why me, why me!?!?? (Sorry, doing my poor me victim impersonation, a la TM).

They went to lunch the moment I finished up.

Not up yet, but keep checking this link for Day 9, Part 1: https://wildabouttrial.com/archives/tammy-moorer-trial-video-archive/

You guys it’s like Christmas !

About to get my lunch and eat in my car in the parking lot - be right back

OMG..I have been thinking about you all morning!! LOL Wondering where you're sitting! Hoping you're taking notes haha. Oh wow!!! Yippee, great to see you..what can I say LOL Enjoy the lunch break!!!! :D

Someone asked back in the other thread about the kids having late hours. If you watch AC’s testimony she does say it is the hours that they keep. That when SM and TM get home from his jobs that they then homeschool them. That’s their families routine. Something to the effect of they start being homeschooled early in the morning which is why the kids were up??? Correct me if I’m wrong please. I only watched it once live so that’s to the best of my recollection.

OMG..I have been thinking about you all morning!! LOL Wondering where you're sitting! Hoping you're taking notes haha. Oh wow!!! Yippee, great to see you..what can I say LOL Enjoy the lunch break!!!! :D

lol maroon long sweater- hair in a bun. Sitting on the aisle seat. Still in a drive through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie