GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Sidney and Tammy Moorer cases to be heard by different judges, SC Supreme Court ruling says

Tammy Moorer’s kidnapping trial is set to begin Oct. 8.

_________

I know most of us are emotionally invested in this case. Please be mindful of the following while posting:

1) No sleuthing of witnesses, family members or friends, including their background or their social media accounts.
2) No name calling or name variations.
3) When copying/pasting from articles be sure to only copy 10%. In addition, be sure to include links with photos.

0.jpg

link

Twitter roll:
Marissa Tansino WMBF (@MarissaTansino) | Twitter
Wild About Trial (@WildAboutTrial) | Twitter
Nick Papantonis WPDE (@NickPapantonis) | Twitter
Alex Lang (@LangSunNews) | Twitter
Julie Calhoun (@JulieCalhounTV) | Twitter
WBTW News 13 (@WBTWNews13) | Twitter

livestream:
https://wildabouttrial.com/live-streaming/live-stream-1/
Law & Crime

Watch

trial archives:
#HeatherElvis - YouTube
https://wildabouttrial.com/archives/tammy-moorer-trial-video-archive/

Websleuth's page for Heather Elvis:
Heather Elvis

Thread #1 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018

Thread #2 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #2

Thread #3 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #3

Thread #4 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #4

Thread #5 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #5

Thread #6 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #6

Thread#7 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #7

______

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE
Elvis family holding each other tight during the #TammyMoorerTrial

Dpu-9p9XUAIh-0h.jpg

Last edited:
Posting guidelines:

Do not:

*Accuse others, who have not been charged, of culpability, involvement and knowledge in the crime

*post sweeping negative generalizations bashing the whole family

*name call, name variations, derogatory/demeaning titles

Do:

*use initials for witnesses as often as possible

*take discussion against TOS to the unmoderated 'conversation' area where 2o members can be invited (do not hint or post asking for an invite)

Last edited by a moderator:
She went one better--she said that she wasn't "with SM" because he didn't take the stand in his defense in his trial.
Exactly. She always wanted him to take the fall if someone had to. She had some kind of power and control over him for sure. If he’s smart, he will try to make a deal. Rebuttal would work.

I've been thinking about this since she said it earlier. She also said she's not with him anymore and has moved on. I can't help but wonder if the two made a deal that it was okay to say whatever they needed to not be found guilty. On the other hand, I've also been wondering if, in light of her saying those things, he might be called as a rebuttal witness. I feel like I have more questions than I did when I woke up this morning.

Yes, maybe he could be called to refute that he has relationships with men. (I don't know where the eye roll emoji is, but put it here.)

From the previous thread (that closed while I was trying to post lol):

Do you guys remember which trial it was where there was a text between SM and AC where one of them talks about someone needing to get TM under control because she was drinking so much? I remember seeing it up on a projector in the courtroom.

I do recall that, it was either in the prelim hearing or Sid's first trial. They did put the texts up on a projection screen in the prelim hearing, can't remember how any were displayed in his first trial though.

Welcome notaliflordiansar.:):):)
Your first post at the end of last thread.
Yes, this is a good trial to come out of 'lurker mode'.
Hope you send many more posts.

notallfloridiansarecrazy
(Quote)
Can I call you Nancy?
How many married men have you slept with?

(This trial is too much... I just had to come out of lurker mode.)
(Quote)

Last edited:
I wish that NL hadn't responded back to the defendant calling her "Nancy." TM was on a rant when she said that, and I immediately keyed in on her use of that first name, as TM being intentionally disrespectful towards an attorney that was just doing her job.

The job of an attorney can be not pleasant at times, but with NL responding back to TM, it showed me that TM was able to push her buttons. I didn't like seeing that.

I hope Sid's mother goes to HIM in prison and states just what is being said. Maybe, just maybe, his momma can get thru to him.

If she has indeed moved on, which i doubt since i can't see anyone wanting to be with her, and he's more worried about the kids, stability, i'm sure his parents would be a heck of a lot better influence than her mother. We can only hope he didn't know this is what she was going to do and it may push him over the edge. Wouldn't that just be a kicker, him showing up to throw HER under the bus?

I wish that NL hadn't responded back to the defendant calling her "Nancy." TM was on a rant when she said that, and I immediately keyed in on her use of that first name, as TM being intentionally disrespectful towards an attorney that was just doing her job.

The job of an attorney can be not pleasant at times, but with NL responding back to TM, it showed me that TM was able to push her buttons. I didn't like seeing that.

I didn't see it that way at all. I thought she made her point clearly and it showed TM as being disrespectful. Although, something I am worried about is NL's smiles to the jury when she thinks she's made a point. I don't want her to come across as arrogant.

I was glad NL did respond, she has to keep the upper hand and by letting the witness call her by first name they could appear to be on the same level to the jury. NL quickly dispelled that implied falsity by this defendant (and many more to come).

My impression on “I’m not with him anymore” to mean they aren’t together. It was pretty clear to me. She made sure to look at people as if so you understand what I’m saying kind of vibe. My very first thought was oh good now sid can be a rebuttal and testify against her. He won’t though he’ll probably roll the dice again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288