GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am concerned. We've watching TM manipulate the details for years - the jury doesn't have that info. That concerns me alot right now. The State has to catch her in a blatant and destructive lie right now with the rebuttal.
We really don't know what all they knew before being selected as a juror...

I'm glad NL didn't harp on the tattoo this morning. I think it has such little bearing in this case, and I get a (to borrow a word from TM) "sinister" sense of satisfaction knowing TM likely wasted her time preparing heavily over the weekend to testify about it more today. JMO.

Now that TM has 'moved on' from SM, I wonder if he's had a prison artist tattoo over her name. o_O

Witness Rebuttal:
"Steps in a Trial. At the conclusion of the defendant's case, the plaintiff or government canpresent rebuttal witnesses or evidence to refute evidence presented BY THE the defendant. This may include only evidence NOT presented in the case initially, or a new witness who contradicts the defendant's witnesses"

Josh Bell‏ @jbellTSN 57s58 seconds ago
Our first break of the day. The scene as Tammy Moorer continues her testimony today.
DqH30YKWwAAyn2w.jpg

DqH30YKW4AANw07.jpg
DqH30YKWsAE4MYJ.jpg

DqH30YKXgAAcD-C.jpg

Could the witness include video of SM admitting to calling HE from the pay phone? They dragged the TV over.
I think the problem with any SM info is it doesn't mean TM was part of it, unless there's new video of her driving the truck, standing over Heather's body, or burying her. That's why the defense did not want these two tried together. If one goes up in flames, so does the other. Tried alone, they both stand a chance to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07