GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he tried to edit the time too quickly from the time he posted it and he was blocked from doing so. I believe it has to be a little bit of time before the time clock presents itself (no longer greyed out) to be changed. Will test that in a minute.

Why didn't the state verify Brad's statements on FB prior to putting Brad on the stand?? I don't use FB but more than likely someone at the 'state's office' uses it.
That blunder would make me really think about the state's arguments.

What did you get?
It said it means to kill. I see now after clicking on it it will pull of several different things. but that was the first that popped up for me. potstickers did mean sweaty balls.. so now I am pictures TM asking SM to bring her his sweaty balls and the picture they took of HE. gross

my feed is down atm anyone elses?

I just looked at changing one of my FB posts. You can change the date and time, however it's not visible until you first change the date.

If you want to change the time it's another 2 small steps AFTER changing the date. It has an "add hour" and once you select the hour then you see "add minute" and your choice is in 10 min increments from "00" to "50"

"With regards to that, do you think Mark Zuckerberg knew about Daylight Saving Time when he created Facebook?" -Male Solicitor

MIC DROP!
I got my feed back just as he said that. That was awesome.

2 hour lunch break. Time for me get some things done with my life before this afternoon, LOL.

In this day and age, I would think at least half the jury is on Facebook, or someone in their house is. Even though she kept trying to 'educate' them, I think her over explanation of 'how things work' will look like she was talking down to the jury and their intelligence, and not go in her favor.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 9m9 minutes ago
The prosecution asked Townsend earlier this week to change the date and time on a Facebook post. Townsend testified he followed instructions to do that and he successfully changed a Facebook post date, but did not give him the option to change the time @WBTWNews13

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 5m5 minutes ago
Townsend is showing the jury the three steps to change the date of a Facebook post. He testified it is an extremely simple process @WBTWNews13

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 4m4 minutes ago
Witness is now off the stand and the state rested its rebuttal. We are now going into a two hour recess for lunch @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
The state rested their case and rebuttal. The judge is excusing the jury for lunch. They will be back at 2 o'clock. Right now both sides will be discussing matters of law with the judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford