GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped quoted post and response to it>
she does stick her finger in her ear a lot and spin it around. She also mentioned allergies more than once today.

On a related note. - I first went last Thursday. I wasn’t sick. Tammy was popping cough drops (not candy) and the daughters friend was also popping cough drops and looked miserable. On the Elvis side where I was there were a couple others sick with cough , congestion , etc. and low and behold last night I went to bed feeling awful. Spent today with cough drops all day and because apparently some people the last week were messy with their water (the only drink allowed) I was made to throw my bottle of water out LOL. it was the first time I ever brought a bottle. That’s my long way of saying something is going around that courtroom and maybe Nancy got it too.
Aw. I hope you feel better soon. I'm afraid it's going around the county. Two weeks later, and I still can't shake it. :(

Tammy Moorer was like a volcano erupting on SM in fury against Heather and the Elvis family. This went on and on, as she also declared her husbands love for her and the strength of their relationship. Then she wipes it all off and goes to court and calls Heather a nice girl and no animosity after two days. I have never seen such a blatant LIAR!! She doesn't care that EVERYONE including her kids and the victim's family knows what she did, as long as she can fool this jury. I will cry if Tammy Moorer is acquitted.

Thanks for the tweets and all your efforts today....WS was a mess all day...

5170.gif
You're welcome, YESorNO! I came across a few posts where members had mentioned they were having issues too which I did not know at the time I was posting the tweets--frustrating for several members, not just me :( Fingers crossed there are no issues with the server tomorrow. Could hardly blame the site crashing though, no doubt the traffic flow was huge!!

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the thread today, whether it was posting articles, video's, comments, anything really, much appreciated. Yupikgirl and Lonetraveler, thanks for sharing your experiences and observations in the courtroom, very much appreciated!

Off to try and get 40 winks in before court starts!! Night one and all!!

If Facebook posts do not have an embedded, immutable timestamp, and can be manipulated after the fact to any timestamp, without anyone being able to tell it was modified, that would be a pretty easily-abused feature that I'd think Facebook would want to shore up, lest they open themselves up to all manner of subpoenas.

I don't disagree. What I'm saying is, it's highly unlikely that there's not a publicly available method to determine the original timestamp of the post. I haven't researched this particular issue, but I think I may, because it's quite the loophole.

I got behind and think it's been answered already...but yes, they didn't touch on it, but you most certainly can see when a post was edited and see the original post time and date.

I have quietly watched the threads about the trial. Since I didn't follow the case from earlier, I haven't posted but just popped in now and then to see how things were progressing. But, I had jump in now to say thank you to WSers for posting the links to the trial camera. I watched TM on the stand yesterday with the prosecutor and then watched the closing statement by the prosecutor.

WOW! I'm impressed.

When Tammy thought she was making her point, she was actually making the prosecutor's point! Or, I should say points in the plural because the prosecutor got her on at least a couple of issues - the time and also her controlling demeanor. The prosecutor is the opposite of Tammy, and it was great to see her work.

Loved the Snow White story. Rock on! If I heard someone say a prosecutor referenced a fairy tale in closing statement, I would probably roll my eyes, but it totally worked. Perfect analogy. Nailed it.

I also thought she explained the charges extremely well. And she explained how Tammy's actions fit the charges.

And the charts! Swoon. I'm a big proponent of handwritten things and was personally happy to see the charts. You don't need to be fancy - a marker and paper can be powerful, and it shows that someone cares enough to have plotted out the whole case by hand on paper - way more powerful than Powerpoint.
The charts were a nice contrast to all the technical evidence presented.

Okay, continue your discussions. I just had to shout out a cheer for the prosecutor. Yay!

jmo

I now understand why the State took issue with that part of the judge's charge. He just explained to the jury that if the State proved TM was at the scene of the crime, but did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she participated in the crime, they must find her not guilty.

Yikes. So if the video of the truck and all the phone records only get them to the point of believing TM was at the Landing that night, it's not enough.

If there is a not guilty verdict on the kidnapping charge, I would wager this instruction to carry a hefty portion of the reasoning behind it.

Do we know Heather didn’t block their numbers which is why in part they had to use the pay phone? She knew TM had SM’ phone so perhaps she blocked the numbers to prevent TM harassing her. I’m not sure if it would have shown on the phone records had they attempted to call her from their mobiles if she had blocked them?
One thing Tammy did do was block her number when she called heather - that showed in the records. She hit star 67 before dialing hoping she would pick up an unknown number. Nancy asked her why and she said she didn’t know who she was calling and figured after the texts asking the “person” to call she could get them to answer if she blocked. It worked once. There was one call to heakther that was answered and basically hung up on- like 2 seconds. So then Nancy said so now at this point you know it’s a girl. Because Tammy was claiming she didn’t know who it was she thought it could be a man or a woman and suspected it was a man- so when Nancy said but you knew it was a woman because in that one call she answered and heard your voice probably and then hung up. And Tammy said no she answered but didn’t say anything. Okay sure Tammy.

Aw. I hope you feel better soon. I'm afraid it's going around the county. Two weeks later, and I still can't shake it. :(
I feel awful this morning. I’m still at home. About to get up get in the shower and head to Conway. I won’t be there right at 9 when they come in, but I’m going to be in the town and find a place to hang out. Wish I could be there at 9 in case there is a place many will be convening to wait....but I got up too late. If anyone finds I ut let me know. Like if people are going to be at a local place waiting- I would imagine the family will be at someone’s house all together I just mean the rest of us LOL

Last edited:
I feel awful this morning. I’m still at home. About to get up get in the shower and head to Conway. I won’t be there right at 9 when they come in, but I’m going to be in the town and find a place to hang out. Wish I could be there at 9 in case there is a place many will be convening to wait....but I got up too late. If anyone find a out let me know. Like if people are going to be at s local place waiting- I would imagine the family will be at someone’s house all together I just mean the rest of us LOL
Sorry you're feeling worse this morning, and thank you for telling us everyone there was sick. I'm going to stay away, but I plan on going to PTL and leaving some scarlet begonias in Heather's garden today.

All scarlet begonias and a touch of the blues ♪♪

▲Moonchild▼ (@HeatherElvis) | Twitter

Attachments

• Scarlet Begonias.jpg
    Scarlet Begonias.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 17
Tammy Moorer was like a volcano erupting on SM in fury against Heather and the Elvis family. This went on and on, as she also declared her husbands love for her and the strength of their relationship. Then she wipes it all off and goes to court and calls Heather a nice girl and no animosity after two days. I have never seen such a blatant LIAR!! She doesn't care that EVERYONE including her kids and the victim's family knows what she did, as long as she can fool this jury. I will cry if Tammy Moorer is acquitted.

BBM - so true! All she's doing is trying to find the "one" that will hold out and it will be declared a mistrial. When you think about it in the social climate we live in today it's amazing anyone is ever found guilty of a crime. I was discussing this case (again!) with my guy and he said she's so toxic her family will probably be relieved if she's found guilty and goes to prison. They really have no idea what they've been living with and to them all of this is normal.

One thing Tammy did do was block her number when she called heather - that showed in the records. She hit star 67 before dialing hoping she would pick up an unknown number. Nancy asked her why and she said she didn’t know who she was calling and figured after the texts asking the “person” to call she could get them to answer if she blocked. It worked once. There was one call to heakther that was answered and basically hung up on- like 2 seconds. So then Nancy said so now at this point you know it’s a girl. Because Tammy was claiming she didn’t know who it was she thought it could be a man or a woman and suspected it was a man- so when Nancy said but you knew it was a woman because in that one call she answered and heard your voice probably and then hung up. And Tammy said no she answered but didn’t say anything. Okay sure Tammy.
I caught her lying that Heather didn’t answer when she picked up so she didn’t know if it was a male or female but missed the part about TM using star67 to get the person to answer her call. Thank you for that!
My assumption has always been they used the pay phone so it couldn’t be traced back to them, not counting on Heather calling Bri and later on calling SM when there was no answer at the pay phone. It really does confirm the evilness of those two, that they went out of their way to contact Heather when she was trying so hard to prevent contact with them and move on with her life!

BBM - so true! All she's doing is trying to find the "one" that will hold out and it will be declared a mistrial. When you think about it in the social climate we live in today it's amazing anyone is ever found guilty of a crime. I was discussing this case (again!) with my guy and he said she's so toxic her family will probably be relieved if she's found guilty and goes to prison. They really have no idea what they've been living with and to them all of this is normal.
I suspect sadly because the family has never known any different it would take a long time and a ton of counselling for them to see TM for the controlling, manipulative narcissist that she is. Much like victims of domestic violence. Unfortunately it seems PC most likely possesses the same character traits, (the apple never falls far from the tree) so I don’t know how likely it is they will ever be free from those grips until they are adults and goodness knows how much damage will have been done by then!

Last edited:
Do we know Heather didn’t block their numbers which is why in part they had to use the pay phone? She knew TM had SM’ phone so perhaps she blocked the numbers to prevent TM harassing her. I’m not sure if it would have shown on the phone records had they attempted to call her from their mobiles if she had blocked them?

I caught her lying that Heather didn’t answer when she picked up so she didn’t know if it was a male or female but missed the part about TM using star67 to get the person to answer her call. Thank you for that!
My assumption has always been they used the pay phone so it couldn’t be traced back to them, not counting on Heather calling Bri and later on calling SM when there was no answer at the pay phone. It really does confirm the evilness of those two, that they went out of their way to contact Heather when she was trying so hard to prevent contact with them and move on with her life!

I had forgotten about the #67 too, wish Nancy had reminded us yesterday - that just adds to the planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea