GUILTY - Tammy Moorer - trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 *Appeals denied* #11

It was so interesting to hear Mr E say that when he called the number on HE phone records which was SM number that all SM did was curse him out and told him to never call that number again.

Thats not the reaction of an innocent person at all. Especially knowing that it was SM who contacted HE from that pay phone only a short time before that.

An innocent person that knew her and was close to her like SM was would have done everything in their power to help the father help find his daughter.

Last edited:
I find it curious that in the defense's closing, GM enumerated things that were not found at PTL and included "a piece of a shoelace". To my knowledge, that is not an item commonly found at crime scenes.

And did he say they didn't find a piece of salt? I didn't listen to his nonsense closing, so I missed all that.

Does anyone know where we will be able to go back and watch this entire show online? I don't have DVR and I am afraid I'm going to miss the airing. Thank you.

This is a NBC site that I think may have the episode of Dateline eventually when they put it out there for replay which may take some days.

They have other recent episodes and just dont have tonights out there yet but it may get added soon in a few days or by next week.

Dateline - NBC.com

My husband said "that's it?" when the show finished and I told him it would take a 12 part series to properly cover the details. He knows more than someone who has only seen this episode of Dateline, but not nearly all of it. I hope people who saw this but didn't know much about the case will google and find their way here. More than anything, I hope there's someone out there that saw something or knows something that can bring Heather home.

I'm super emotional now. It's just so devastating to see the pain in the faces of the Elvis family. I hope they know how alive Heather is in our minds, even if she's no longer alive on this earth.

I watched what I could of Tammy's trial on my computer and she looked rough, but jeeze does she look even worse on a high def 40" screen. I don't like to pick on anyone's looks because I'm a worn looking 42 year old myself, but it's obvious all that hatred and rage has poisoned everything about TM. Juxtaposed with Debbi Elvis, who is flawless even though she has lived with grief and pain every moment for almost 5 years, it really highlight's how Tammy's guilt is literally written all over her face.

I find it curious that in the defense's closing, GM enumerated things that were not found at PTL and included "a piece of a shoelace". To my knowledge, that is not an item commonly found at crime scenes.
Surely he’s happy that they did not use his other crazed comments in closing. He was reaching – even talking about the Manson murders.

I haven't gotten to watch Dateline yet, but speaking of ME and her poise, I came across this article. I don't remember reading it before, but I do remember seeing ME's tattoo before, which she designed. "It features the same compass design as the tattoo on Heather's arm, the words "Never Give Up" in Heather's handwriting, plus the coordinates of their home and the location where Heather's car was discovered." ♥

df8947dd-b162-4570-a4ba-b8bfd482fb21-large16x9_WPDE_MorganElvistattoo_6.13.17.PNG

Article: After 3.5 years, Morgan Elvis says she misses her sister, but 'you have to live your life'

Attachments

• ME tat.jpg
    ME tat.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 19
I still can’t get over TM sayin “I’m Heather’s biggest advocate” (or whatever her exact words were).

What a joke.

Advocate? No. Vindictive and deranged? Yes.

You are a convicted conspirator and kidnapper, Mrs. M. Soon to be convicted murderer, hopeffully, as well.

Satan is stoking up those fires for your inevitable arrival...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back