***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

We don't "sleuth" our members, sorry. It's not allowed here at all.

2. Total

Total New Member

Thank you Kimster, Marlywings, Imamaze and all WS people, administrators and 'behind the scenes/screens' workers. To know that you do this as a service in addition to your real life is incredible. Thank you for being here at every turn of the way, keeping us in line (even if our gregarious/ irreverent/'calling a spade a spade' nature made that very difficult) without loosing the thread.
    Above all, thank you for believing in Justice for Allison, and many other victims

3. kiwijayne

kiwijayne Well-Known Member

I'm so pleased that Allison can RIP now.

It seems like yesterday I started my first thread here about her missing.

4. alioop

alioop Verified Attorney (AU)

Understatement of the day by the judge!

Yes, was selecting potatoes and my friend texted me that verdict was coming. Had enough time to get out of the supermarket and sit and try and find ws on my phone. I thought the verdict would be after lunch so I planned my day around that. Didn't quite get that bit right but I knew that they had to find him guilty on the evidence. I was happy the jury kept asking questions, they had to be sure they were doing the right thing legally.

5. Opinionsgalore

Opinionsgalore New Member

GBC is a manipulative monster, I'm hoping that something she says will trigger women and men who are involved with these evil freaks to realise who/what they are involved with. People like GBC don't come with a blazing sign on their forehead saying who and what they are.

I'd also like to see her donate the money from her story to Allisons girls - but I won't hold my breath for that.

6. Isabellnecessary

Isabellnecessary New Member

OMG, I've done nothing else today but be in GBC land. Time to break free and go organise some dinner for my starving kids.

:D

Thanks for all the work guys. Y'all rock! :drumroll:

7. Fly on the Wall

Fly on the Wall New Member

The extended Dickie family have pre-recorded with Channel 7 - so that will be the one to watch, not Channel 9

8. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

and I am scraps the dog:wolf:

9. Janeumayer

Janeumayer Well-Known Member

Freya was right! Was on page 4 when I looked up and read GUILTY on top of the Thread so it did spoil it for me as I wanted to read all your posts. Thank you for thinking of me Freya!

10. Total

Total New Member

Oh Kiwijayne I was thinking about you and what you said: 'this lady has gone missing x metres from where I live'. Hope you are as happy about the outcome as you can be. It won't bring Allison back but at least justice is served.

11. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

You can rest now, Allison.
    G-d bless you and your beautiful family.

12. toe

toe New Member

If she has any decency left I trust the payment she receives for the 60mins interview will go to Allison's children.

13. ford71

ford71 Member

OK, this always makes me laugh......

When my youngest was about 4 his older cousin asked him what his favourite number was.
    My boy looked up from his colouring book and said "162,000" and then resumed colouring.
    Was random, weird and absolutely hilarious (well it was to me) - I still think about it out the blue and brings a smile :smile:

14. squizzey1

squizzey1 Verified insider - Allison Baden-Clay case

whats the odds of that ???????????????

15. heloise

heloise New Member

Police do this stuff (missing persons) all the time. They know how anxious family members and loved ones are when they investigate such a report. Well done them for their alertness to foul play from the beginning. For me, and the majority of people who saw GBC's television appearance soon after she was reported missing, his demeanour and words were unusual/odd/peculiar/bizarre, to say the least. He was guilty from that minute in my eyes. His actions in killing her were not as bad as his cover-up and denial IMO! Had he fessed up on Day 1, Allison's body would have been found and she would not have suffered the post death indignity of lying in the mud for 10+ more days, or having her mental status and reputation dragged through the mud throughout the trial. Her loved ones would not have had to endure more than two years of uncertainty (which remains, despite his conviction) on just how she died, etc. All IMO.

Well done to the wonderful men and women of the QPS and DPP who have gathered all the material together for the GUILTY outcome!:loveyou:

16. ford71

ford71 Member

Would be the obvious gesture.

So I'm guessing No, that wont be happening

17. Consider

Consider New Member

Just able to check in.

So much emotion.

One word: JUSTICE.

18. Daisyinthedesert

Daisyinthedesert Member

Such a great outcome! I can't think properly, so many emotions but grateful justice for Allison has been served. I have nothing but contempt and disgust for GBC long May he rot. To Allison's beloved girls, I wish you a life of love, joy, strength and happiness. Your mummy will always be in your hearts and will never be far from you. To Priscilla and Geoff, you are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for bringing up your grand daughters to be strong lovely women like your darling daughter. Just, thank you. To Allison's friends thank you. To my websleuths friends, thank you for this journey. To the media, leave them alone! Xxxx

19. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

I am wondering if these current affair shows hedged their bets and also interviewed the Clay clan. It would make sense of their demeanour and smiley faces during the trial. I am wondering if they can do this, and then only pay the one who goes to air. Does anyone know the answer, or is this off topic?

20. Smegal

Smegal Member

Oh, Lord. I see they even did the cheesy, cliched shots of TM walking along the beach :facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.