***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

I must confess too, I am the roundabout.

2. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

I don't know about Australia, but the entertainment industry in the States can do whatever they want!

3. Oz Jen

Oz Jen Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but why the heck should the BCs be granted any privacy now? The BC Clan allowed Allison's privacy to be dragged through the slime by GBC without a word. They didn't help search for her, never offered a word of support for their daught-in-law, never gave the Dickies so much as a hug: they simply didn't care - as long as the famous BC 'name' came out unscathed. Oh...and OW, where oh where is this supposed 'truth' that would come out? My heart bleeds for the Dickie family and Allison's three beautiful girls.

4. Oz Jen

Oz Jen Well-Known Member

And...Toni's tell-all on 60 minutes? Hell hath no fury....

5. ford71

ford71 Member

The Murderer's decision to play dumb through the 'missing' period, the lies and deception through the course of the investigation, the trolling of Allisons character in the court and the refusal to man up and admit what he had done - all of this - will be the reason that 15 years will come and go without making any difference to him. He will not be leaving prison, that I am almost certain of. Had there been some genuine remorse, I would likely feel differently, but he went down fighting the truth with the help of his family, ignoring any honour and dignity for Allison, and for that he will pay.

6. MsAnais

MsAnais Verified Clinical Psychologist (AU)

I didn't know this:

7. J-Diggety

J-Diggety New Member

havent said much for a oooong time, but have kept an eye out.

Brilliant stuff today, True justice.

Great work by the police, the media, the legal tam and most of all the mad crazy bunch on Websleuths, you guys were totally awesome.

Respect and massive hugs to all.

8. UnfoldingTruth

UnfoldingTruth New Member

yep. I have to wonder also about that too.

9. Opinionsgalore

Opinionsgalore New Member

Pfffft - well there goes any hope I had that her story may actually be 'helpful' to anyone but herself.

10. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

It all looked rather wistful didn't it? Reminded me of a tampon ad.

11. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

No rules broken IMO. I saw it myself on Channel 9 national TV - they showed the clip and I saw all that has been mentioned on here.
    www.ninemsn.com.au

12. Opinionsgalore

Opinionsgalore New Member

rofpml

13. Texx

Texx Member

And the prosecution team wandered off into the sunset with a knowing smile of a job well done. No fanfare, just the quiet satisfaction of a tremendous task undertaken and completed with aplomb

:seeya:

14. ford71

ford71 Member

Grrr, I did, and its still a point that gets me riled

15. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

They can do so here now as the sub-judice period is all over and done as at sentencing!

16. UnfoldingTruth

UnfoldingTruth New Member

oh yes. If it wasn't her, it would have been another. Not saying she is not without guilt with her part in the affair. But in terms of her behaviour being the catalyst for GBC murdering his wife..no.. that was all his choice and probably would have been on the cards whether Toni was in the picture or someone else. He is deplorable person.

17. Maigret

Maigret New Member

Wonder if that's why the sentencing was done so quickly

18. BJsleuth

BJsleuth New Member

I could be Allison. So many similarities. My ex is just like GBC, the theft from employers etc too. I was terrified. I am and always will be grateful to my friends and family who hid me away and ran interference for me. They were prepared to risk their own lives to protect me and my children. He stalked them, harassed them, involved the police and courts trying to find me. The police and courts couldn't protect me, my family and friends did.

19. Ferris

Ferris New Member

Solid result, just solid !

20. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Baden-Clay weeps over children's pain

Gerard Baden-Clay wept and trembled as the mother of his murdered wife told him exactly what he'd stolen from his three young daughters.

The 43-year-old showed little emotion in the Brisbane Supreme Court as he was convicted of murdering his wife Allison in April 2012.

But his composure crumbled when Allison's mother seized her moment to tell him just what he'd taken from his own children.

"To have mummy put them to bed one night and wake up the next morning to be told that mummy is missing - what a situation to face," Priscilla Dickie told him.

"The girls will never see their mother again, not just now but for ever and ever.

"They've been condemned to a life sentence without the love and companionship only a mother can give.

Allison's father Geoff Dickie stared down his daughter's killer when it was his turn to speak

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national...ntinue-in-baden-clay-case#2HbR8Q4L8uxvYRpF.99

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.