***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY son once drew a picture f our family tree, and off me he drew a scribbled picture and wrote JC next to it, the asked what it was and he said " thats my mums best friend" the teacher responded " that is so sweet your mums best friend is Jesus Christ" and he said " no, its Jacobs Creek "

:giggle: that is gold

or he was 'dastardly' enough to leave his little children in the house alone while he dumped Allisons' body...

nope im banking that either one of the evils stayed with the kids or he stayed while the evils dumped her!!

Cattail

It's a known fact that incarcerated narcissists attempt suicide.

Look at me!!! Feel sorry for meeeeeee!!

I recall that Adrian Bayley (Jill Meagher's rapist & murderer) had a self harm attempt in prison.

@amandawalkerqld: Baden-Clay trial almost fell over 10 days in http://t.co/G09RsPFVio via @ABCNews #badenclay

Interesting reading re: the judge's comments to the defence! I think it's an exaggeration to say the trial almost fell over, though.

Agreed, huge exaggeration. It didn't come close.

BreakingNews

One day I'd like to publish a booklet of funny kids quotes and donate the money to the fund for Allison's girls. Anyone got any funny things their kids have said, please let me know. I don't want ones published elsewhere. Just true, funny things kids say.

My nephew's son at 3yrs old called fish fark (shark).

Out for dinner with Mummy and Daddy he was hungry and waiting for his fish and chips, as the waitress passed by their table Mr 3 yr old called out where's my fark n' chips?

:thinking:

Tweets & MSM collection
Page 2 of 3
--------------

continued...

• Loud cries of "yes" from one side, sobbing from the other #Badenclay @newstalk4bc
• Gerard has his head down. #badenclay
• Jury discharged after finding Gerard #badenclay guilty of his wife's murder. pic.twitter.com/bwrP4Zr4EE
• Todd Fuller reading out Gerard's background #badenclay
• Reported by Channel 9 loud cheer from Dickie family. Reported by Tessa Scott, Ch.9, GBC's father slumped in his chair. GBC's mother left the court in tears.
• www.ninemsn.com.au
• Gerard appears to be stunned. He is talking quietly with a security guard. #badenclay
• Gerard's family have walked from court. #badenclay
• Gerard remained silent when asked if he had anything to say as to why a sentence should not be passed against him. #badenclay
• Allison's family is crying behind us. #badenclay
• EBC left court crying
• There are 4 witness impact statements to be heard. Priscilla called to witness box #badenclay
• (There are currently 343 users browsing this thread. (134 members and 209 guests)
• Court interrupted Gerard having trouble breathing #badenclay
• Court pauses - Gerard Baden-Clay is having problems breathing and is asking for help #badenclay
• One of the last things Allison did was leave her mark on him - Priscilla #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says her daughter was an incredible achiever. #badenclay
• Sqizzy1: ABC Verified - gbc apparently having trouble breathing lawyers checking on him
• sweetcaro -Gerard apparently hyperventilating, having trouble breathing. Elaine out of courtrtoom in tears. Mrs Dickie reading her victim impact statement, very emotional. GBC lawyers up and checking on GBC. Four statements to be read.
• "The scratches she left will remain with me forever," Allison #badenclay's mother tells the Court.
• The impact of finding out about the troubled relationship has been distressing - Priscilla #badenclay
• He promised to take care of her, he did the opposite. Killed a mother, no remorse - Priscilla #badenclay
• Priscialla: his admission of adultery not once but several times disgusted me."He betrayed her". Did not treat her well
• Mrs Dickie says the sorrow and loss has completely changed their lives. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie "disgusted" "to kill a wife take away a mother and show no remorse" @ACurrentAffair9
----------
Gerard Baden-Clay found guilty for murder of wife Allison Baden-Clay
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226988939206
----------
• Gerard sobbing. Priscilla says he showed no remorse "for the love of her husband Allison stayed & she died" #badenclay
• Strong words from Mrs Dickie: "Gerard's complete existence was for his own gratification." http://bit.ly/1qBN5zT #badenclay
• Priscilla Dickie, Allison's mother, is about to read a victim impact statement. #badenclay
• Gerard has interrupted. Security says he is having trouble breathing. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie: I am the grieving mother of the late Allison June Baden-Clay.
• Mrs Dickie says her daughter was an incredible achiever. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says "God bless" her daughter for leaving those scratch marks on Gerard's face. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says waiting for news when she disappeared, hearing the news she'd been found, organising the funeral, this trial... #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says they went from happy retirees to guardians of three young girls. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says finding out about her daughter's troubled marriage has been distressing. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says hearing about her son-in-law's infidelities was difficult. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie: He betrayed her and made a mockery of their marriage. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie: For the love of her children ... Allison stayed and she died. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says the sorrow and loss has completely changed their lives. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says Allison did not leave her girls. She had so much to give them. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie: We have all been robbed of Allison's love ... and the pain does not go away. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie recalls her hopes fading as they searched. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says the discovery of her darling daughter under a bridge was absolutely devastating. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie: His complete existence has been for his own self gratification. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says her heart breaks as she takes the place of her daughter in caring for her grandchildren. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie: What a situation to face ... the girls being put to bed by their mother and being told the next day she is gone. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says it is heartbreaking dealing with her granddaughters' questions. Doesn't mummy love me? #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says her life now revolves around their care. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says they have been hurt by Gerard and his supporters' smear campaign against Allison. #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie: I have been robbed of a wonderful daughter. She has finished. #badenclay
• Geoff Dickie, Allison's father, is now reading his victim impact statement. #badenclay
• A smear campaign by her husband and those who supported him - Priscilla #badenclay
• Mrs Dickie says her life now revolves around their care. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie: I have been devastated by the murder of my precious, gifted and talented daughter. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie says Allison advanced in everything because of her intelligence and personality. #badenclay
• Priscilla says daughters have been sentenced to a life without the love that a mother can provide
• Mr Dickie says she constantly tried to improve herself to meet the expectations of her husband. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie says he is now living a different life, mourning the death of his daughter. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie says he wakes in the middle of the night and can't sleep. It's always on his mind. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie says he finds himself imagining what went through Allison's mind as she realised she was about to die. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie says during the search, each night they left with the thought they were leaving her out there alone. #badenclay
• Mr dickie: No matter what the future holds, our lives will never be the same until the day we die. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie says he would not change his life with his granddaughters for anything - unless it was getting his daughter back. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie says Allison's daughters never got the chance to say goodbye to her. #badenclay
----------
12:09pm: Baden-Clay has blown his nose and continues to shake in the dock.
Allison's father Geoff Dickie has stepped into the witness box to read his victim impact statement.
"She tried hard to save her marriage. Finally, in the end, she paid the ultimate price," he said.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V0aqHGq
----------
• Mr Dickie says when other children talk about their mother, the girls can only observe and feel the hurt. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie says he has failed in his duty as a father in not protecting his daughter. #badenclay
• Mr Dickie: You asked for my permission to marry my daughter. I gave it to you but I didn't give you permission to harm her. #badenclay
----------
12:07pm: Mrs Dickie spoke of the impact on Allison's three young daughters.
"They miss her terribly and cry to her at night. To have mummy put them to bed one night and to wake up the next morning and be told that she is missing.
They have been condemned to a life sentence without love and companionship only a mother can give.
Does mummy love me. These are heart wrenching moments in my life and their's. It is heartbreaking that these three young girls have been deprived of the love of their mother.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V183azU
----------
• Mr Dickie: Allison, I love you and I miss you and you will be in my heart forever. #badenclay
• Vanessa Fowler, Allison's sister, is now reading her victim impact statement. #badenclay
• Vanessa: I have been robbed of a life with my sister. #badenclay
• Vanessa: I miss her. I miss the way she smiled. #badenclay
• Vanessa says her life has changed dramatically. She has moved closer to her parents. #badenclay
• Vanessa says she has two children or her home but has willingly taken on responsibilities with her nieces. #badenclay
• Vanessa says her life has been turned upside down, changed forever. #badenclay
• Vanessa says her sister was strong, resilient, passionate, devoted, confident and generous. #badenclay
----------
60mins story
https://twitter.com/60mins/status/488867201084952576
----------
• Vanessa says her sister dressed well, smart elegant "and in all colours". #badenclay
• Vanessa says Allison never allowed depression to take over her life. #badenclay
• Vanessa says her sister was passionate about teaching resilience skills to children. #badenclay
• Vanessa says there is now a dark void inside them were they remember Allison's smile. #badenclay
• Gerard and Allison Baden-Clay.
----------
12:15pm: "No matter what the future holds our days will never be the same," Mr Dickie.
"[I have] the immense privilege of caring for Allison's three magnificent daughters. After two years of living and caring the girls, I would not change anything ... unless I could bring Allison back."
Mr Dickie said he took much inspiration from Allison's "three strong, resilient girls".
"They said goodnight to their mother and went to bed and woke up the next morning to find her gone forever," he said.
"They will grow up into beautiful, loving, strong women ... because they are the product of their mother's strong character ...
"I have failed in my duties as a father.
"You asked me for my daughter's hand in marriage and I consented and gave my position ...
"You abused our trust with your lies and deceit ...
"The girls' father has taken their mother from them forever.
"Allison I love and I miss you and you will be in my heart forever."
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V21DMOR
----------
12:16pm: Gerard Baden-Clay is shaking violently in the dock.
He father, sister and brother are sitting motionless in the public gallery, directly behind him.
Allison's sister Vanessa Fowler has stepped into the witness box to read her victim impact statement.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V2BOLSF
----------
• Vanessa: My heart breaks for the three precious girls who have been left behind. #badenclay
• Vanessa says for the girls to now know their mother was taken away at the hands of their father is unimaginable. #badenclay
• Vanessa says during the trial there has been an over exaggeration on the negative aspects of Allison's life. #badenclay
• Vanessa: My heart breaks for the three precious girls who have been left behind. #badenclay
• Vanessa says for the girls to now know their mother was taken away at the hands of their father is unimaginable. #badenclay
• Vanessa says during the trial there has been an over exaggeration on the negative aspects of Allison's life. #badenclay
• Vanessa says she has been ridiculed and demoralised during the trial. #badenclay
• Vanessa says Allison fought to the death and left her mark on Gerard. #badenclay
• Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou • 16s
• Vanessa: It is because of you that Allison will never get to see her children grow up. Gerard is crying. #badenclay
• Vanessa says it was "business as usual" for Gerard while Allison lay dead, in the elements. #badenclay
• Vanessa: My sister today, for the first time since she married you, has come out on top. #badenclay
• Vanessa is furious as she speaks, directing her words at Gerard. #badenclay
• Vanessa says her sister endured without complaint. #badenclay
• Vanessa says there is still much more of this story that will remain hidden. #badenclay
• Vanessa says only two people know. One is dead at the hands of the other. #badenclay
• Vanessa says she hopes he has a lifetime to ponder his actions. #badenclay
• Vanessa is finished. #badenclay
• Vanessa is now reading the statement written by her brother Ashley, who has not arrived in time. #badenclay
• Ashley: It is unbearable to think how she was taken away from our family. #badenclay
• Vanessa: My sister today, for the first time since she married you, has come out on top. #badenclay
----------
12:20pm: "My heart breaks for the three precious girls who are left behind," Mrs Fowler said.
"They miss their mother, they love their mother.
"To know that they didn't get to say goodbye, and now to know that their mother has been taken away at the hands of their father.
"When a young niece snuggled up to me and says, 'Aunty Ness, I miss mummy', I feel great sadness."
Mrs Fowler said her sister fought until her final breath.
"She left your mark to make sure that you paid for your evil ways," she said.
"It's because of you I'm here without a sister ...
"It's because of you that three young girls are without a mother ...
"You have shown no remorse for Allison's death ...
"Today, she is the hero. She has justice."
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V3LorcR
----------
• Ashley: The man thinks only of himself. I know you did it, you know you did it and any time you spend in jail will not be enough. #badenclay
• The Judge is now addressing Gerard. #badenclay
----------
12:21pm: "I hope that justice will be served in more ways than one, because my family, as well as three young girls are the ones with the life sentence," Mrs Fowler said.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V3gTceF
----------
• Judge: That night you were under considerable stress. #badenclay
• Judge says his financial circumstances were dire. His personal life was no better. #badenclay
• Judge says Allison knew nothing about the resumption of the affair with Toni McHugh. #badenclay
• Justice John Byrne is now sentencing Gerard Baden-Clay. He is shaking violently as he stands in the dock. #badenclay
• Judge: That night you were under considerable stress. #badenclay
• Judge says his financial circumstances were dire. His personal life was no better. #badenclay
• Judge says Allison knew nothing about the resumption of the affair with Toni McHugh. #badenclay
----------
12:23pm: "Nothing will ever be the same. Our Easters, birthdays, Christmases will never be the same without her there," Mrs Fowler read from her brother's statement.
"I know you did it and you know you did it and whatever time you spend in jail will never be enough for taking the life of my beautiful sister Allison."
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V4BVABG
----------
• Judge says Gerard realised the consequences could have been dramatic if his wife and mistress met the next day at conference. #badenclay
• Judge says Allison remained tormented by the affair. She questioned him again on the night she died. #badenclay
• Judge says prosecution suggested he smothered Allison and that looks likely. #badenclay
• Judge says Gerard's conduct has been shameful and speaks of a profound lack of remorse. #badenclay
• Judge says he dumped her over a ledge, left her lying in the mud. #badenclay
----------
12:24pm: Justice John Byrne has started reading his sentencing remarks.
"Mr Baden-Clay you murdered your wife. The murder was not premeditated, but it was violent," Justice Byrne said.
Baden-Clay is standing in the dock. He continues to shake.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V4KGa4Z

DAY 20 TWEET & MSM COLLECTION Complete (some additional msm added) PDF:

Attachments

• DAY 20 BADEN-CLAY TRIAL – VERDICT GUILTY - WEBSLEUTHS THREAD COLLECTION – TWEETS MSM.pdf
    526.3 KB · Views: 2
Yes, I remember Allisons dad caught the deal before I went through, I think there was some sort of 'stop' on GBC accessing her estate.

Yes, he caught it just in time, the house had already been sold but he stopped the transfer of funds to GBC, these funds as well as her insurance will now be able to be transferred to the children via the Dickies, though I can guarantee the money will be handled with astute hands with them, I hope the GBC clan are left with out so much as a new packet of razors!!!

I remember back in 2012 one of her friends came to WS and tried to defend her.... Hmmmm..... As I remember I 'went rancid' about it - but I digress, I'm wondering if she's still trying to clear her name, hoping for public sympathy. I think she's digging herself a bigger hole - MOO.
No she is playing the victim . Watch out all you married ladies at the Sunshine Coast. She's on the prowl again.

BreakingNews

One day I'd like to publish a booklet of funny kids quotes and donate the money to the fund for Allison's girls. Anyone got any funny things their kids have said, please let me know. I don't want ones published elsewhere. Just true, funny things kids say.

My nephew's son at 3yrs old called fish fark (shark).

Out for dinner with Mummy and Daddy he was hungry and waiting for his fish and chips, as the waitress passed by their table Mr 3 yr old called out where's my fark n' chips?

:thinking:

oh no out of the mouths of babes

How can people be (rightfully) saddened that Allison's voice could not be heard during this whole ordeal, turn around then berate someone under the same mans deceit for wanting to voice their story? I don't understand.

For all I know Toni is another victim of Gerard's corrupt plans, and that she truly loved him under the impression there was a legitimate future. Now all she is left with is her name and face all over the news, and getting thrown under the bus down to Gerard's level.

Sorry UHF - but you cannot put Toni in the same boat as Allison in regard to Gerard's "deceit" as you call it. Toni KNEW she was sleeping with a married man. She too was deceiving!! Victim schmictim!

If you choose to lay down with a married man - repeatedly, with no concern for the other woman or her children - then you are hardly an innocent IMO.

She threw herself under the bus.

Yes, he caught it just in time, the house had already been sold but he stopped the transfer of funds to GBC, these funds as well as her insurance will now be able to be transferred to the children via the Dickies, though I can guarantee the money will be handled with astute hands with them, I hope the GBC clan are left with out so much as a new packet of razors!!!
I do hope so. The children need it more than his legal team.

what is the difference? It sounds like manslaughter? Alioop? Isn't all killing unlawful??

Yes it is unless the killing is authorised or justified or excused by law. Sec 291 criminal code Qld.

Tweets & MSM collection
Page 3 of 3
--------------

continued...

• Pretending to look for her, insinuated mental illness, besmirching Allison's reputation - Justice Byrne #badenclay
• Judge says prosecution suggested he smothered Allison and that looks likely. #badenclay
• Judge says Gerard's conduct has been shameful and speaks of a profound lack of remorse. #badenclay
• Judge says he dumped her over a ledge, left her lying in the mud. #badenclay
• Judge says he used a razor to cut himself near where Allison scratched him. #badenclay
• Judge says he besmirched Allison's memory in exaggerating her depression. Says that was reprehensible. #badenclay
----------
• Justice Byrne to Gerard Baden-Clay. ``You have no criminal history but you are not of good character''. http://bit.ly/1mDZ8gZ #badenclay
• Yellow balloons appear outside court in memory of Allison #badenclay pic.twitter.com/u3heNfWvnf
• Sentenced to life in prison #badenclay
• Judge says any application for parole needs to be assessed with considerable reprehension.
• Judge says he took a devoted loving wife from her three girls, blighting their lives. #badenclay
• Judge says Gerard has already served 762 days. Sentenced to life. #badenclay
• Judge has sentenced Gerard Baden-Clay to life in prison.
----------
12:27pm: "All the pressure proving too much for. The prosecution suggests you smothered Allison and that looks likely,'' Justice John Byrne said.
"Her fingernails scratched your face. The act of a desperate woman, fighting for her life.
"You took her body to Kholo Creek. There you disposed of her in an undignified way.
"Then you put in place and assisted in a deception plan. You used a razor to cut yourself near where she had scratched you.
"You drove around the streets of Brookfield, pretending to look for her.
"You have insinuated mental illness may have resulted in drug overdose or suicide.
"You have no criminal history, but you are definitely not a good character.
"This court deounces your lethal violence."
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V5IMwjk
----------
12:28pm: "You are sentenced to imprisonment for life," Justice Byrne said.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V5Pa2Ks
----------
• In sentencing Gerard #badenclay judge said he wld need to be seriously assessed after 15 yr min non parole period. @abcnews
----------
12:32pm: Allison's family and friends have gathered in a meeting room outside the court where they are embracing each other, while police are congratulating each other outside Court 11.
"Well done boys, well done," said one homicide detective.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V8CkH2F
----------
12:39pm: The area outside Court 11 has quietened, as the two families remain in separate interview rooms.
12:32pm: Mr Baden-Clay's family has retreated to another meeting room, just three metres away.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V8HZKVf
----------
• When you finish your day. Give your loved ones a hug. This case just reaffirms how important family is. I feel for the daughters #badenclay
----------
12:43pm: Allison Baden-Clay's family has started to emerge from the small meeting room to embrace the homicide detectives involved in the case.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37V94hqdm
----------
• There is a crowd gathered outside the courthouse, waiting for Allison #BadenClay's family to come out #9News
• Such is the media interest in #badenclay that there is a scrum of journos around two court-watchers.
• In sentencing Gerard #badenclay judge said he wld need to be seriously assessed after 15 yr min non parole period. @abcnews
----------
Read how a jury has delivered a guilty verdict on the murder charge #BadenClay defence tried to get chucked out. http://t.co/UQP7HxuOqH
----------
Gerard Baden-Clay murder trial: What the jury wasn’t told
FROM the moment they saw the scratches on his face, police had Gerard Baden-Clay pegged as a murderer.
They kept an open mind. They explored everything. But they would never believe the gouges on his face were from shaving.
Baden-Clay was today found guilty of the murder of his wife Allison in April 2012.
GUILTY: Baden-Clay jury delivers murder verdict
The Courier-Mail can now reveal details from inside the police investigation into his wife Allison’s death and disappearance.
Conducting more than 1500 separate lines of inquiry, police:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226989606222
----------
* Found a car similar to the couple’s Captiva was recorded on grainy traffic camera footage at the Kenmore roundabout.
* Discovered Gerard pursued numerous women in a life of deceit that was only partially detailed to the jury.
* Went all over the world in their investigations, including consultations with UK counterparts about the scratches on Gerard’s face
----------
The 60 Minutes promo Video is on their FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=656324391103546
-----
• Det Supt Mark Ainsworth making a statement - 'two years of pain and suffering for the family' #badenclay
• @9NewsAUS: Kerry Ann has thanked the efforts of family, friends and the community to protect the privacy of Allison #BadenClay's daughters #9News
• @TheMurrayD: Geoff Dickie has his arm around wife Priscilla as Supt Ainsworth praises their family #badenclay
----------
Sen-Sgt Gundry remembers thinking the couple’s Captiva, reversed into the garage with toys stuffed in the boot, was suspicious.
“It just appeared that he wanted to take the scent off the Captiva,” he said.
“I remember walking past the Captiva, looking at the label, thinking this is a brand-new car.”
----------
• Kerry Ann Walker says “today is not a win for our family, for it will not bring our beautiful Allison back”. #BadenClay #9News
• Police: 'I'd like to thank the media - this (#BadenClay) case highlights the importance of the media. I thank you all very, very much'
• Det Insp Mark Ainsworth: the support Allison's family gave us, I've never seen before, it was overwhelming Live now @SkyNewsAust #badenclay
• Today's result a long time coming says Det Insp Mark Ainsworth
• Kerry-Ann Walker says “the result today proves that Gerard #BadenClay was responsible for the murder of Allison”. #9News
----------
Here is Allison Baden-Clay's family's full statement:
"Today, we, Allison's family and friends, are relieved that we finally have justice for Allison. The evidence presented at this trial has proven that Gerard Baden-Clay is responsible for the murder of his wife Allison.
It has been a long wait over the last two years, and this result today marks the beginning of our long journey towards healing, and finally allowing us to mourn and grieve for this beautiful woman.
Today is not a win for our family, for it will not bring our beautiful Allison back. However, it is the closure of another chapter in this journey for our family. We have lost Allison and nothing that has happened here will bring her back. We as a family will grieve her tragic death forever, the memories tarnished by the fact that she was taken from us in such horrific circumstances.
We would like to thank the Queensland Police Service and the CIB officers involved in the investigation, the SES volunteers who searched night and day in all weather, the scientific experts and the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions who have all worked tirelessly to ensure that we have justice for Allison. We would also like to thank them for their compassion and support over what has been the darkest of times.
To all of our family and friends that have sat in the court each and every day supporting our beloved Allison, we thank you and hope that you too now find some peace from this result.
Throughout this time, those in the close knit Brookfield community and those in the media and wider public have shown us empathy and compassion for which we are enormously grateful. More so, however, we have appreciated your efforts to protect the privacy of Allison's daughters.
Our primary concern has always been and remains the emotional and physical well-being of Allison's three beautiful daughters. We will help them to rebuild their lives and ask for your support, cooperation and privacy in order to do this. We have a long way to go ensure that they will cope with a future without their mother.
Allison was a kind-hearted, generous woman, a loving wife and devoted mother whose legacy will continue if we all remember that life is precious and to take the time to be kind, smile at those who pass you by and live for today.
We, her family and friends, didn't get a chance to say goodbye but Allison will always remain forever in our hearts.
Thank you'
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37VGfMhFy
----------
The Courier-Mail can now reveal details from inside the police investigation into his wife Allison’s death and disappearance.
Conducting more than 1500 separate lines of inquiry, police:
* Found a car similar to the couple’s Captiva was recorded on grainy traffic camera footage at the Kenmore roundabout.
* Discovered Gerard pursued numerous women in a life of deceit that was only partially detailed to the jury.
* Went all over the world in their investigations, including consultations with UK counterparts about the scratches on Gerard’s face.
----------
http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/bad...715-zt7xu.html
----------
According to this video they left a while ago
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-s...of-murder.html
----------
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/auhome/index.html
----------
"Allison's sister Vanessa Fowler wept and clasped her hands, and whispered 'thank you' to the jury."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz37VKszKfU
----------
Baden-Clay trial: Key arguments from prosecution and defence
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37VMjrVtx
----------
Evidence not presented during the trial of Gerard Baden-Clay can now be revealed after a jury returned a guilty verdict in the Brisbane Supreme Court
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz37VOGqC8S
----------
• Allison's family and friends release balloons for her outside court. #badenclay
----------
2:01pm Summary: After 21 days in the Brisbane Supreme Court, Gerard Baden-Clay has been found guilty of murdering his wife Allison.
He has been sentenced to life in prison.
Justice John Byrne said: "This court denounces your lethal violence.''
The court heard victim impact statements from Allison's mother Priscilla Dickie, father Geoff Dickie, sister Vanessa Fowler and brother Ashley.
Gerard Baden-Clay's family will not make a statement to the media, according to defence lawyer Peter Shields.
----------
1:52pm: Defence lawyer Peter Shields said Gerard Baden-Clay's family was distraught.
But he would not comment on whether he would appeal the conviction.
Baden-Clay's family would not make a public statement and appealed for privacy.
----------
1:44pm: One of Gerard Baden-Clay's legal team has spoken to the media outside the Brisbane Supreme Court where his client has been convicted of murder.
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37VXqEq3m
----------
Gerard Baden-Clay’s long-term mistress has spoken to 60 Minutes in an exclusive interview, revealing that she "loved him unconditionally" and wanted to marry him.
In the emotional interview to air in full this Sunday, Toni McHugh told 60 Minutes Tara Brown about her affair with the accused wife-killer.
"I loved him very much," she said.
"He had told me that he would marry me."
Read more at http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...OI1IvjZ11Yg.99
----------
A Current Affair tonight, unseen videos of TM and GBC....
The Baden-Clay TrailThe Mistress... The Cheating husband. Never before seen videos of lovers Gerard Bayden Clay and Toni McHugh... inside the office where the affair began. A special edition of A Current Affair tonight.
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/
----------
Baden-Clay weeps over children's pain
Gerard Baden-Clay wept and trembled as the mother of his murdered wife told him exactly what he'd stolen from his three young daughters.
The 43-year-old showed little emotion in the Brisbane Supreme Court as he was convicted of murdering his wife Allison in April 2012.
But his composure crumbled when Allison's mother seized her moment to tell him just what he'd taken from his own children.
"To have mummy put them to bed one night and wake up the next morning to be told that mummy is missing - what a situation to face," Priscilla Dickie told him.
"The girls will never see their mother again, not just now but for ever and ever.
"They've been condemned to a life sentence without the love and companionship only a mother can give.
Allison's father Geoff Dickie stared down his daughter's killer when it was his turn to speak
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...Q4L8uxvYRpF.99
----------
Gerard Baden-Clay guilty: What jury didn't hear
http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/ger...715-zt4ua.html
----------
Ms McHugh also reveals the 'dark side of Baden-Clay' who is described as a man who 'lost all concept of right and wrong'.
The 60 Minutes piece will also include testimony from a witness the jury never heard from, who claimed Baden-Clay called her and asked 'I'm looking for someone to kill my wife.'
The program will also reveal details from Allison's closest friends, a 'heartbroken' cop, and in depth analysis from the forensic and detective team will also air.
The program has also obtained 'chilling' footage of Gerard Baden-Clay laughing, who then says 'everything is going to be alright', to the person behind the camera.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz37VxZMQzG
----------
The preview of the full interview also includes a testimony from a witness who did not appear before the court claims Gerard called her looking for someone to kill his wife
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz37VytOwyd
----------
@amandawalkerqld: Baden-Clay trial almost fell over 10 days in http://t.co/G09RsPFVio via @ABCNews #badenclay
----------
The Baden-Clays’ three young daughters remain in the primary care of their maternal grandparents, Priscilla and Geoff Dickie.
At the start of the trial, the Dickies made a single request of the media: “We hope you can imagine the ongoing impact of these events on our granddaughters – it has been devastating and will be long lasting.’’
“Our primary concern remains their emotional and physical wellbeing. We are trying to help them rebuild their lives and ask for your support and cooperation in this.”
Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/quee...#ixzz37W67Le2R

Just reposting the PDF - put it in page 2 instead of 3...
If you've downloaded the page 2 set of tweets this PDF is the same...

Attachments

• DAY 20 BADEN-CLAY TRIAL – VERDICT GUILTY - WEBSLEUTHS THREAD COLLECTION – TWEETS MSM.pdf
    526.3 KB · Views: 0
At the risk of being 'booed':- remember the lies he told about Allison during the trial, I will bet my last dollar that he told outrageous lies to his mistresses about Allison, and painted HIMself as the victim - that's how his type operate.

amatteroftime. The B-C Family have proven to have hides thicker then a rhinoceros. I guarantee they will not move from the area, and will continue to flaunt themselves ..... and will continue to protest GBC's innocence. These are "born to rule" people with an ingrained sense of entitlement. :facepalm:

Yes it is unless the killing is authorised or justified or excused by law. Sec 291 criminal code Qld.

yes ali but isn't unlawful killing a lesser charge than murder like in a car accident for example

Bahahahahaha! I hope it was in Sunday School. :hilarious:

He goes to a catholic school, and he is prone to a laugh, he did it on purpose as he was playing up one day while I was putting some champagne in the fridge, and he asked me what it was and I told him it was my best friend....Needless to say, I was very red faced explaining it to the teacher as he had drawn our whoel family tree on a large cardboard and included Chickens, dogs, Guinea Pigs as well as comments..Oh, he was 6 :) God help me :) Or Jesus Christ help me lol

How can people be (rightfully) saddened that Allison's voice could not be heard during this whole ordeal, turn around then berate someone under the same mans deceit for wanting to voice their story? I don't understand.

For all I know Toni is another victim of Gerard's corrupt plans, and that she truly loved him under the impression there was a legitimate future. Now all she is left with is her name and face all over the news, and getting thrown under the bus down to Gerard's level.

Hi UHF, I guess you may be referring to me. :smile:
You have an interesting take on that.
And yes, I can see that TM may be regarded as a victim in all this.
But she wasn't discarded like Allison and she was quite aware of much more than Allison was ever privvy to.
TM had many chances to play her cards a different way, where as Allison was only able to work within the confines of her marriage and anything her husband told her. Allison was the one here trying to do the right thing, yet she was the only one unable to have her voice be heard throughout.

MY son once drew a picture f our family tree, and off me he drew a scribbled picture and wrote JC next to it, the asked what it was and he said " thats my mums best friend" the teacher responded " that is so sweet your mums best friend is Jesus Christ" and he said " no, its Jacobs Creek "

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Baden-Clay’s father Nigel Baden-Clay slumped in his seat on the opposite side of the courtroom, while Baden-Clay’s mother Elaine, sister Olivia and brother Adam, sat motionless

Elaine Baden-Clay left the courtroom shortly after the verdict was announced, appearing pale

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...illing-wife-20140715-ztc40.html#ixzz37WBctvfV

This link also has the impact statements links in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member